It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Mobilizing for SEPT 25-29, 2011: 'Something Big's Gonna Happen!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

'stop making videos about could/will this happen, stop looking at elenin vids and start lookin @ survival videos'

blue and red kachina solar flares already observed. March, Sept & Nov 2011 are windows for high risk windows for major planetary events. hopi kachina prophecy says great lakes will empty into the gulf of mexico; and california, nevada, utah, and arizona areas will go under the Pacific!

next venus-elenin-earth alignment Sept 21, 2011

next sun-elenin-earth alignment Sept. 26 -28, 2011

and earth passes thru Elenin's debris tail between Oct. 28 - Nov. 1

March 11, 2011 was Japan's 9.0 catastrophic quake which is in line with 2011 prophecies so far!

so, whats next?? from the looks of it, military is preparing for catastrophic events @ pacific/atlantic rims and/or new madrid fault line (Tennessee?), on or around Sept. 25..

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Lame!! Who is this guy, and why should I trust him? He can't even spell Cheyenne Mountain correctly!

I am tired of people who think they can just spew out whatever world-ending crap they can think of for entertainment. Turn to the end of the world scenarios that might actually happen.
edit on 19-9-2011 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

From someone who just spent 3 months on an Air Force Base (Lackland), let me tell you: nothing is being ramped up.

The Security Forces training is not being sped up to get more airmen ready.
The airstrip did not see more transport planes leaving.
The f-16's didn't do many training missions.
It was business as usual.

Now, I can't speak for all bases. But I do know that Fort Sam, Lackland, and Randolph all have been operating normally since I got there (5th of July).

Take from this what you will.
edit on 19-9-2011 by gatorboi117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
so im supposed to believe this great lake that i live on (huron) is just going to magically empty into the gulf over night???????? im pretty sure its impossible..

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I thought Elenin was no more, that it didn't survive. And who is the guy on the video? How many predictions has he made that have came true?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
reply to post by ignant

From someone who just spent 3 months on an Air Force Base (Lackland), let me tell you: nothing is being ramped up.

The Security Forces training is not being sped up to get more airmen ready.
The airstrip did not see more transport planes leaving.
The f-16's didn't do many training missions.
It was business as usual.

Now, I can't speak for all bases. But I do know that Fort Sam, Lackland, and Randolph all have been operating normally since I got there (5th of July).

Take from this what you will.
edit on 19-9-2011 by gatorboi117 because: (no reason given)

Agreed, It's business as usual.
Nothing happening at Wright-Patt, Edwards or Beale AFB.
IMHO

edit on 19-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I get it..judging from the bottom line comments..if there is a major event at either the west or east end
of the United States then they ( elite leaders ) will be somewhere in the middle at the time..would seem
it would be planned rather than a natural event..but how could that be?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Gee thanx man....I'm always lookin for a reason to use my favorite gif.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/933c5b277b77.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Maybe if you watched the video, you'd see your comment is completely irrelevant.
He says EAST coast. Not Texas.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Your title is "slightly" misleading.. The military isn't exactly mobilizing...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Nothing in Louisiana...Barksdale AFB is just as normal as any other day...and I have friends in KY nothing there either...I understand that there have been no alignments with Elenin and any of the planets yet...and I am not sure if there ever will be since it now appears to have broken apart.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Maybe if you watched the video, you'd see your comment is completely irrelevant.

If ONE thing happens, ALL military bases go into action.
Example: Randolph AFB received a bomb threat, so Lackland went into lock-down as well.
So, if a BUNCH of people were going to be effected, ALL military bases would be taking action.
Common sense to those of us who knows how the military functions.

link   
reply to post by ignant

After a cursory search, the only thing I can find that lights up the board is this:

NORAD Plans Overnight Training Flights

Two F-16 fighter jets, a helicopter and the Civil Air Patrol planned to take to the skies over the Washington area between 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. Thursday.

The North American Aerospace Defense Command training operation, dubbed Falcon Virgo 11-05, is a series of flights held in coordination with the Federal Aviation Administration, Civil Air Patrol, U.S. Coast Guard and other federal agencies.

The exercise is "designed to hone NORAD’s intercept and identification operations" and test its visual warning system.

"NORAD has conducted exercise flights of this nature throughout the U.S. and Canada since the start of Operation Noble Eagle, the command’s response to the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001," the agency wrote in a press release.

In the event of inclement weather, the exercise will take place the next day.

edit on 9/19/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

link   
so, this could happen before i have to pay rent again.
and my next health care payment!

are you just trying to get everybody's hope up?

with all the financial problems most people are facing right now, a disaster would make people say prayers of thanks.

and looking at washington, the message is quite clear no matter who you look at.
there is no hope.

if the skycrapers fall, say prayers of thanks for future generations.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Agent Provac Psyop stuff. They need me to pick their agents because they aren't very good at it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
from last month:

www.military.com...

notice they said man-made

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117

Originally posted by Ghost375

If ONE thing happens, ALL military bases go into action.
Example: Randolph AFB received a bomb threat, so Lackland went into lock-down as well.
So, if a BUNCH of people were going to be effected, ALL military bases would be taking action.
Common sense to those of us who knows how the military functions.

But nothing has happened yet...this is a different situation.
again if you watched the video you'd see that they aren't letting anyone take off leave. they aren't mobilizing.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
Gee thanx man....I'm always lookin for a reason to use my favorite gif.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/933c5b277b77.gif[/atsimg]

actually probably has more too do with this:
"Frontier Sentinel Exercise, which is taking place Sept. 20-Oct. 5, 2011."
unquote

u can look up , the rest if u want.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
from last month:

www.military.com...

notice they said man-made

They aren't saying the disaster will be man-made.../facepalm.
I got that after only watching 2 mins of it...I couldn't listen to that lady any longer. She kept mispronouncing big words. It was interesting material though.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
One of the biggest signs to look for if the government knew something was coming to the East Coast, Norfolk. It has the world's largest naval base. The whole 2nd Fleet would be getting underway to avoid damage. They get them underway for hurricanes so I'm pretty sure a tsunami of Biblical proportions would rank at the top of the list for reasons to get out to sea.
edit on 19-9-2011 by wardk28 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join