It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Mobilizing for SEPT 25-29, 2011: 'Something Big's Gonna Happen!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
mobilizing = prepare and organize (troops?) for active service.

did yall not know Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is now US Dept of Homeland Security's MILITIA?

FEMA has numerous detainment camps throughout the United States, fully staffed.. by army troops, fema officials, homeland security agents, whatever you want to call it. capable and prepared to ultimately house tens of millions of Americans for whatever reasons needed, but FEMA now being a HOMELAND SECURITY department is the key.

research 'FEMA Camps' and 'NorthCom Operations' to see whats being mobilized.

FEMA/Military prepping is because they love and want to protect you!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I wonder if we're missing something very obvious here in the rush to find a nefarious cause for the Military being a little on edge in some ways or equipment being moved around. We've been seeing stories in the media now for over 10 years about Hezbollah and Hamas operating in Mexico and OTM (Other than Mexican) people being nabbed at the border. Many have apparently been out of the Middle East.

So, might it be possible that in the lead up to what may be the outbreak of war over there the military is, at some levels, being prudent in preparing for any possibility over here? It would explain why some signs would suggest various preparations all over the place. Not because anyone actually expects a need everywhere, but predicting the axis of the threat or attacks is impossible.

Isn't the lack of this kind of forward thinking precisely what some blame the Government for in relation to 9/11? It won't shock me to learn after this is all behind us and if nothing happens, that they were in fact ready for violence here..just in case. If nothing ELSE...Lets not even consider Arabs or Jews doing something foolish regarding the American Government or People...but if it's open war over there, those two communities might just decide there are scores to settle between each other HERE too. It's just a different take...who knows. There is also the near total withdrawal of forces from Iraq by Dec 31...and all that equipment coming back in a short time frame.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
Gee thanx man....I'm always lookin for a reason to use my favorite gif.

actually probably has more too do with this:
"Frontier Sentinel Exercise, which is taking place Sept. 20-Oct. 5, 2011."
unquote

u can look up , the rest if u want.

ok wasn't going too bother but,,just a couple of things here,, that seem rediculie.

"East Coast, Norfolk

Frontier Sentinel

"CLEVELAND — U.S. Coast Guard Marine Safety Unit Cleveland, the Cleveland Division of Police and other public safety personnel are scheduled to conduct a simulated anti-terrorism exercise at MSU Cleveland Wednesday in conjunction with the larger bi-national Frontier Sentinel Exercise, which is taking place Sept. 20-Oct. 5, 2011.

A simultaneous exercise will be conducted by the U.S. Border Patrol-Erie Station, Pennsylvania State Police, and City of Erie Police Bomb Squad at the Border Patrol-Erie Station in Fairview, Pa.

This Area Maritime Security Training and Exercise Program drill is part of a series of full-scale exercises happening around the country.

The Coast Guard recognizes that providing maritime security in the Great Lakes region requires close coordination of area responders. The scenario involved in this drill will challenge participants to make difficult decisions, carry out essential functions and maintain a common operating picture during a homeland security incident. Interagency coordination and communication will play key roles in the exercise’s success, as well as enhance readiness for future incidents.

There is no cause for public alarm due to any increased activity from law enforcement and emergency response personnel in and around the exercise area.

The exercise is not open to the public."

"The exercise is not open to the public"
ok,, why did this part,,, have too be included??? lol
and then post it on a web site?????

lol

seriously??
wow

then there is this part,,

"Program drill is part of a series of full-scale exercises happening around the country."
wth this part
"The exercise is not open to the public"

means shhhhhh its secret,,,shhhhhhh

lol

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The biggest reason I don't think the government knows of any impending doom? They are still sending me tax notices. I mean... if they cared so much about their own @$$e$ being fried or drowned or whatever doom is on the doorstep, why care if I continue to make payments or not? *sigh* haha

Actually... my sister and brother are both in the military.. and a ton of my clients are too. And... yeah, no mobilizing being done.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Obama to Visit Denver, CO on September 27

I love how the coincidences just keep stacking up after awhile. I am not saying I believe anything specific to happen on, or around, these dates. But neither would I be surprised if something big went down. If anything, the Hopi's probably knew what they were talking about. Maybe we haven't seen the 'blue star Kachina' or 'red star Kachina' yet, maybe none of it's true, but experiences and situations are beginning to align in such a way that it's hard not to find yourself pondering just how much truth can be found in these ancient civilizations prophecies and beliefs that make up a large part of who they are (or were).

I pray that neither the Great Lakes region, the New Madrid fault line area, nor the entire West Coast find themselves in any sort of danger in the near future, but I also have a feeling I find hard to shake. It has lingered for awhile, but I am especially nervous about the end of this year. I cannot put my finger on why. For all I know, it's solely personal changes I am anticipating, but if there is one thing I have learned in my 24 Earth years of existence, it is to listen to my gut.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
Gee thanx man....I'm always lookin for a reason to use my favorite gif.

Thanks for the laugh. Where did you get the little nutty thing on the bottom? The crazy yellow one.
Oh, and buisness as usual here too.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

They aren't saying the disaster will be man-made.../facepalm.

Department of Defense resources stand ready to provide defense support to civil authority in the case of any man-made or natural disaster, said Dr. Paul Stockton, the assistant secretary of defense for Homeland Defense and Americas' Security Affairs.
www.military.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I am posting on here again to do something I rarely ever have to do, but in this case I am going to retract what I said a few posts above. Since writing that I've been off looking into just what exercises actually are happening right now and how tone deaf the WH or Pentagon must be to be running these things at this particular moment in time.

What I've found will take me a bit to wrap my mind around and put into perspective, however the thread is dead on and there is a good reason to be concerned, IMO. Elenin? Nope..I don't buy it. Israel? Maybe.... Whatever it is, every major military on EARTH with the exception of Australia seems to be running Major, multi-national or unusually large scale exercises starting this week, next week or they just wrapped up last week.

Some of the highlights? Russia, China, The United States, and NATO. Those are all running them in multiple places. Others? Iran, Pakistan, India, several of the 'Stan nations in multiple independent exercises and and even little 'ol Singapore in conjunction with U.S. Marines. We also can't forget exercises happening domestically of which there are multiple as well. Frontier Sentinel is only one of them this week and into the weekend. It may not even be the largest inside the U.S.

Hey, perhaps I am misreading this and September is just traditionally the month where the whole planet has a military exercise or large scale training event of one kind or another. The list above are the highlights and the LARGE or multi-national ones centered in Sept or the first week of October. Heaven help us....this thing looks like it's really going to happen. Whatever it is...We'll know REAL soon I fear.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

could it have anything to do with the fact that a satellite is falling and they have no idea yet where its pieces will land?
ATS Thread - NASA has advised the public not to touch the debris

But exactly where the UARS spacecraft will fall is still unknown.

NASA expects at least 26 large pieces of the massive satellite to survive the scorching temperatures of re-entry and reach Earth's surface. Titanium pieces and onboard tanks could be among that debris, but the UARS satellite carries no toxic propellant (NASA used up all the fuel in 2005).

The debris is expected to fall over a swath of Earth about 500 miles (804 kilometers) long, NASA officials said. [Video: Where Could UARS Satellite Debris Fall?]

There is a 1-in-3,200 chance of satellite debris hitting a person on the ground, odds that NASA says are extremely remote. Outside experts agree.

"Look at how much of Earth is covered with water," Victoria Samson, the Washington Office Director of the Secure World Foundation, an organization dedicated to the peaceful use of outer space, told SPACE.com this week. "There's a really good chance it's going to go straight into the ocean."

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987
so im supposed to believe this great lake that i live on (huron) is just going to magically empty into the gulf over night???????? im pretty sure its impossible..

Yep hey at least your lake doesn't have to flow up and over the Niagara Falls to reach the gulf!!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Indeed... I started a thread for this with a list of some of what the end of Sept has going on. It certainly wasn't lost on me as I was going through the surprisingly looong list that it pretty well puts someone's military forces in the field, fully armed for their training and able to get anywhere on Earth on almost no notice. If what flag is on the shoulder of the Soldier who arrives isn't important, they have quick reaction ability world wide through about the 1st week in October. Just one way to look at it.

edit on 20-9-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This thread? - very interesting

I'm also quite amazed how little attention the satellite is getting here on ATS... maybe we'll see more over the weekend when they know where its debris is going

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Most likely the event is after Oct 5, 2011- the last exercise ending day. I believe the exercises are legit preparedness exercises, not cover ups. OTOH it would not surprise me at all if they used the satellite as a false flag/cover up/distraction from something else.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I several family members still in the Armed Forces and my brother in law is preparing to leave out on friday morning for some "undisclosed" exercise for 2 weeks. When I asked him what it was all about he said it was just standard exercises but gave me an odd look and said he couldn't talk about it.

Now it may have something to do with FEMA prepardness or DHS training but it's odd that he didn't say what it was.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Evereything is so garbled these days you can't make sense of anything. Even trying to avoid being blind sided
is next to impossible. Quit worrying. Live your lives while you can. It really does make the best sense.
edit on 20-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My stepson is in the Marines currently stationed in CA. They left on the 19th to come home and then to a new assignment in NC. They didn't even get out of CA before they were called back. The reason given was he has to "check out all over again".

Wonder if its related. If I find out any more I will post.
edit on 9/20/2011 by TXTriker because: correct date

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

all i know is that several times that they tried to do a "drill" the exact same scenario that they were 'drilling" for happened at exactly the same time and in the same spots that they were doing their drills.....think 7/7 subway bombing....9/11 drills that were being played out that had to do with planes hitting sky scrapers......just sayin

<< 1   >>

join