It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I heard something crazy on NPR..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Npr puts most of their stuff streaming and archived online.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

yes they do, and someone actually did the work and found a link.... just like you could have done.

i just wanted to talk about the crazy thing i heard on the radio.. not everyone feels like preparing their threads as if theyre teaching a college course.

if someone you know in real life came up to you and said "i read something weird in the newspaper today" would you stop them from commenting any further and demand they show you a clipping?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I DON'T NEED TO START A CAMPAIGN OR ANY THING GOD HAS MADE SURE ALL HIS PROPHECIES ARE FULFILLED, AND YES I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS KIND OF THING, DEATH IS A BLESSING,WHEN YOUR HEADED TO BE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE HOLY ONE...PLEASE OPEN YOUR HEART

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

We aren't supposed to use all capital letters.

You mean open my heart figuratively don't you? I hope so, because I do have this really big knife that I'm eyeballing. If I open my heart, will I go to a good place?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I CaN lEAd yOu To tHe water, iTS uP to dRiNk,

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

yes they do, and someone actually did the work and found a link.... just like you could have done.

i just wanted to talk about the crazy thing i heard on the radio.. not everyone feels like preparing their threads as if theyre teaching a college course.

if someone you know in real life came up to you and said "i read something weird in the newspaper today" would you stop them from commenting any further and demand they show you a clipping?

I think you are a very annoying person. Glib and argumentative.

Palestinians dont own the land they are on. They are a quasi indigenous people that have never done anything rational or progressive unless it required violence. The Zionists are no better, but it takes two to tango.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
Lead to here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
maybe I'll catch up to you.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

PLEASE PUT YOUR TWO CENTS ON THE PERSECUTED SIDE OF THE SCALE .......GOD BLESS YOU

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I agree with another poster that your first mistake was listening to NPR as this news agency is a branch off from AP news in which was bought out by the Rothschild family long ago, and is ran just like other news agencies all across the world on behalf of Israel and Gods "chosen" few.

I do agree with you however this world has become one sided with prejudices, and nothing seems real anymore-NOTHING

edit on 22-9-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesquid

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

I think you are a very annoying person. Glib and argumentative.

Palestinians dont own the land they are on. They are a quasi indigenous people that have never done anything rational or progressive unless it required violence. The Zionists are no better, but it takes two to tango.

lol

well thats probably just because youre using me as a mirror.

and i dont feel like tangoing with you, so if you have nothing to add to the actual topic, i would ask that you please refrain from replying to my posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join