It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince speaks out about chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

An old video, (2009) but Prince here shares his perspective on chemtrails. Interesting interview; he recommends that people try and get hold of a movie on the subject.

I think the topic needs a lot more high profile coverage like this. A lot of people are doing a lot of work at the moment to establish agricultural independence, but the chemtrail phenomenon in particular has the potential to threaten that.
edit on 18-9-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
prince?? i would take what that fella says with a grain of salt..

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
prince?? i would take what that fella says with a grain of salt..

Why would you say that? What topics has he previously discussed that you have disgreed with?

I think it's easy to say such things, but without providing examples it's difficult to reinforce your opinion.

The guy is entitled to his opinion, but making a simple statement about somebody hardly adds any serious contribution to the Chemtrail debate.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Kinda digging for chem trail support now, aren't you?

Prince, would be the last person on earth I wouild take credible for the subject. Nice try though.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Kinda digging for chem trail support now, aren't you?

Prince, would be the last person on earth I wouild take credible for the subject. Nice try though.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Now i see the inspiration for 'Purple rain'
www.youtube.com...

"I only want to see you laughing in the purple rain"

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Prince here shares his perspective on chemtrails. Interesting interview; he recommends that people try and get hold of a movie on the subject.

I think the topic needs a lot more high profile coverage like this.
What show was that?
What is the title of the video, that is being mentioned?
Who is the person, in that particular video, whom Prince is referring to, when he says,
"I recommend everybody, try to get what he said, online...."

reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Why would you say that? What topics has he previously discussed that you have disgreed with?

I think it's easy to say such things, but without providing examples it's difficult to reinforce your opinion.

The guy is entitled to his opinion, but making a simple statement about somebody hardly adds any serious contribution to the Chemtrail debate.
Did you even watch the video?
Or are you just chiming in to defend Prince, or the guy who was at one time known as 'Prince'?

There is absolutely nothing, in that video, that is worth listening to.
I am not saying that he is wrong.
I am saying that he said.... well.. nothing.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yes, I love Prince, always have , always will. When someone comes up with the lyrics, 'This is what it sounds like, when Doves cry', can you really not listen to the message?

I all seriousness though, regardless of what he has to say about Chemtrails, which although wasn't much, he is questioning it. I was merely questioning the fact that I am being told NOT to listen to him, without examples of why I shouldn't.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This ones really going
to help the cause, substantially.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
doves dont cry.

the guy changed his name to a symbol.

he beat charlie murphy in a game of basketball then served him pancakes...

not the most reliable of sources....

True Hollywood stories with Charlie Murphy

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
doves dont cry.

the guy changed his name to a symbol.

he beat charlie murphy in a game of basketball then served him pancakes...

not the most reliable of sources....

True Hollywood stories with Charlie Murphy

He changed his name to a symbol and the 'artist formerly known as prince' to get round the legal death grip his record company had on his music. That was a good business move not an eccentric weirdo's actings..

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Are you a lawyer? If not, you should be.
That is a solid case that you have built.
There is no disputing that. /[color=625D5D]End_Sarcasm

[color=FFA3F6]You two, ↑ & ↓, make a good couple. You were meant to be together.

reply to post by RizeorDie

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I believe that is from the Tavis Smiley show, on PBS.

He is just a person, with an opinion.
He adds no new info to the subject, but he has media power to spread the word.

This is the tool pop icons have.

Charlie Sheen is a pop icon too....and his message stinks.

Sometimes pop icons really do get involved, and know what they are talking about, or promote worthy causes.
But like any opinion or endorsement....facts still need to be checked and scrutinized.

I'd love to ask Beck a few questions........lol
edit on 18-9-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
its really hard to take what gay people say seriously

then why did you bother saying anything at all?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The text of what he says about chemtrails is here

He said something that really hit home about this phenomena of chem trails and when I was a kid, I used to see these trails in the sky all the time and I’d say, “Oh, that’s cool – a jet just went over.” And then you started to see a whole bunch of them and the next you know, everybody in your neighborhood was fighting and arguing and you didn’t know why, okay?

And you really didn’t know why. I mean, everybody was fighting. So he started riffing about the chem trails and he started to say things that hit home so hard, and I would recommend that everybody try to get what he said online or wherever, and try to get a copy of it and just listen to it, because I was so moved that I had to write the song.

So he saw contrails as a kid - which would be in the 60's (born 1958), and yet they supposedly only started in the 1990's??

Prince's fans were unimpressed!

And his muse for this, Dick Gregory, for those not familiar with him, is a black US comedien turned political activist, 9/11 "truther", chemtrail believer, numerologist, etc.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

why not?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Seems like we have a little Operation AD HOMINEM going down here...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I really didn't intend for this thread to become infested with trolls.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

You made unsupported accusations about chemtrails threatening "agricultural independance", offered no actual evidence that chemtrails exist in the first place - let alone credible evidence, and you seem to think that a highly talented if slightly flakey singer has an insight that is of importance when what he says is actually contradictory to the chemtrail "norm" that these things astarted in the 1990's!

Which part of that did you think would not attract attention and rolling eyes??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join