It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you see the Pattern too?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sometimes there are threads from people that wonder what happened to the Disclosure Project. I too wondered why little to nothing happened after that magnificent press-conference. Steven Greer had a great start and soon afterwards he started to talk about nothing but rubbish, presented fake evidence and tries to make a buck out of it too.
Another example is David Icke. He has a great theory until he gets to the point where he starts talking about these shape-shifting reptilians and literally sells it to his audience.
When we go further back in history, in the 70s Billy Eduard Meier published beautiful pictures, but at some point he faked lots of images, talked a lot of rubbish and discredited himself by that, not to mention FIGU. The same thing happened to George Adamski in the 50s. He got very good pictures which haven't successfully been debunked but talked together with Desmond Leslie (a cousin from Winston Churchill) nothing but rubbish about Venusians.

Doesn't it look like a clear pattern? Is this the way TPTB keeps a lid on "it", spreading disinformation via these publicly well known contactees and conspiracy theorists/ufologists (that get to close to the truth) to lead you away from the truth? To let you believe exactly that what TPTB wants you to believe?
Do TPTB put pressure on those people, do they bribe them, do they threaten them?
Maybe they get a visit by the so called MIB (Men in Black) or similar secret agents and the people that get to close to the truth get a "fair" choice, get killed together with their loved ones or talking nonsense and make a decent buck out of it. It sure looks that way especially because of the pattern I see in it.
What would you do if you were in their position?

BTW, What have TPTB got to hide?
Their secret space program and the secret war against the (renegade/resistance against TPTB) Nazi UFOs? There is little to no evidence for that, it's just my opinion. It's my conclusion after studying the subject for over 8 years. Many members here on ATS have contributed a lot to it and confirmed many parts of this conclusion by providing lots of circumstantial evidence and hints.

TPTB are doing a proper job, even among many members here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Making fun and discrediting people that try to talk publicly about UFO has been an official policy from the CIA and the US government for quite a while now... search Google for the Robertson Panel and you'll see.
Fortunately for us that a lot of countries are coming out and declassifying their files.
The best example I think is France with the COMETA report and the GEIPAN (Group for the Study and Information on Unidentified Aeospace Phenomena). They alone proved to the world that the UFO phenomenon is a FACT that nobody can dismissed as conspiracy theories.

From there, I think it's only a matter of time before disclosure happens... hopefully.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by revs0lution

They are releasing some files, reports and stuff but no smoking gun or their conclusions.
There is a lot of fear connected to this issue, in a German documentary a witness said:

"those that don't know speak, those that do know don't speak"

I think that these words say a lot.

Disclosure will be "Judgment Day", which will start most likely an UFO-war if we may believe the various prophecies which are unknown to most of you because they are not available in English.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Over the years I've heard horrible stories of things that happen to long-time residents of small towns that are networked well, members of different clubs etcetera, when they try to throw their hand into small-time local politics. Some people have their lives turned upside-down because their presence is not welcome. They get picked apart, lose business contracts, wind up with lawsuits for not filing something properly with the town, on and on it goes.

That's just in small two red light towns of little significance. Things get dirty and ugly really fast. People who have their little positions of power that they've enjoyed for a few years don't want someone rocking the boat. The further up the food chain one goes, I'm confident the dirtier and uglier it quickly gets.

Money and power, the great source of corruption. If players take action and do ugly things at small town post level one can imagine how quickly things ramp up as you ascend the power ladder.

My gut instinct tells me institutions have sought out and hidden away many things over the years that may benefit mankind. Keep something under lock and key, under control, one has a feeling of power. Having the upper hand in life is like owning Park Place and Boardwalk when playing Monopoly. It's good to be the King.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

They are releasing some files, reports and stuff but no smoking gun or their conclusions.
There is a lot of fear connected to this issue, in a German documentary a witness said:

Disclosure will be "Judgment Day", which will start most likely an UFO-war if we may believe the various prophecies which are unknown to most of you because they are not available in English.

May i ask, what prophecies (not in english) do you speak of? This sounds very interesting.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

edit on 18-9-2011 by thedoctorswife because: Sorry double post.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think you have good points. My thought is that its just human nature to want to take people to the next level. Maybe these people started out with good info but as soon as their star starts to fade and they have no new and exciting things to tell they start making things up in order to regain public attention. Fame it would seem is hard to let go of.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I think the Disclosure Project may have been Greers child and the whole thing was too dependent on him.
Just my guess.

The old Meyer pics fascinated me since I was a child.
I rarely see anyone admitting to that, I commend you on this one.
The debunking of him is pretty conclusive and he is a proven faker.
The child in me still hopes the old pics may be real.

Adamskis pictures always looked fake to me, and I believe his pictures where the blueprint for the Haunebu hoax(imo that is).
So I don't believe in Nazi Ufos but like the questions you raise here.
S&F
Who would have thought

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

"Buch Drei, der Dritte Weltkrieg" (Book 3, World War 3) by Jan Udo Holey aka Jan van Helsing, published in 1996.
en.wikipedia.org... (wiki states the book is from 2005 which is the revised edition)
In this book they collected many prophecies and analyzed and compared them to see if there were similarities.
And "oh boy", they sure did.

A sightseer has prophesied September 11, other seers/visionaries quoted in the book have done this with the financial crisis where we are in the middle of right now.
The uprise in the Mid East and Northern Africa too, I'm waiting on the war against Iran, which is eminent and it will spark WW3. Russia will (according to these prophecies) than invade former Eastern and Western Europe and other main events are foretold. If you follow the news about Russia, it seems that there is a real possibility that this can happen. A good example is Putin's first reaction when Libya got invaded.

There are also several prophecies about the final battle in which unknown crafts, some even claim "German wonder weapons" aka Nazi UFOs that will take part of it when the war is at its height. It has been prophesied 2500 years ago and over the centuries by several others too.

It's a pity that there is no English version of this book.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Do you see the Pattern too?

Pattern? More like trampled trail generally ignored even by those who bog into it.

The longer we go, the more irony is applied to things like the Meier images and story. Then there are the the prophets that have followed... as prophesied.

Believe what you will.

The next great turn must be the last before the intervention. Religion will be officially abolished, Israel will be annihilated, national boundaries will fade... so that when the special one arrives, there is nothing between them and adoration and complete control.

No matter. Just a tease. I don't know crap.

Really.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Do i have time to learn German before the world ends?:lol
thanks for the link though.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by derpif

I think the Disclosure Project may have been Greers child and the whole thing was too dependent on him.
Just my guess.

The old Meyer pics fascinated me since I was a child.
I rarely see anyone admitting to that, I commend you on this one.
The debunking of him is pretty conclusive and he is a proven faker.
The child in me still hopes the old pics may be real.

Adamskis pictures always looked fake to me, and I believe his pictures where the blueprint for the Haunebu hoax(imo that is).
So I don't believe in Nazi Ufos but like the questions you raise here.
S&F
Who would have thought

There are many hints and circumstantial evidence that the Nazi did indeed build these flying discs. For the conventional propelled saucers there is hard evidence and that they discovered antigravity is not far fetched if you consider the amount of ancient knowledge they gathered just before WW2 and their affection with technology. There has also been an exodus of people and equipment just before the war ended and before "Operation Paperclip" took place.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

I know, I've met several politicians in my life. One of them is now in the parliament of a Eastern European country. They are all greedy and corruption is their middle name. It's because of my criminal past I met these people.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
even if we got full disclosure no one would beleive it as theres so much disinformation around prior to the disclosure

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by revs0lution
Making fun and discrediting people that try to talk publicly about UFO has been an official policy from the CIA and the US government for quite a while now...
I believe it has probably been more than just that in some cases.

It appears that some legitimate and "real" contactees or conspiracy researchers have started out with some genuinely important material. After this they have been "influenced" covertly to produce fakes or make ridiculous claims which then ruins any credibility that the original material had. It sounds like a simple method to keep a lid on things. I think the OP was getting at this when he referred to a pattern.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Doesn't it look like a clear pattern? Is this the way TPTB keeps a lid on "it", spreading disinformation via these publicly well known contactees and conspiracy theorists/ufologists (that get to close to the truth) to lead you away from the truth?
Yes, I suspect a pattern too.

David Icke covered some fascinating material in some of his earlier books and then suddenly blew it (shape shifting reptile royal family and so on). Granted he had some strange ideas on the spiritual side anyway but some of the conspiracy material he pulled together was fascinating and does stand up to scrutiny to some extent. One of Adamski's early encounters/contacts looks like it may have been the real deal (multiple witnesses to craft) but he ultimately went the same way. Not sure about Meier as I haven't looked closely... I could be wrong about any of the UFO "contactees" as I haven't really fine tooth combed evidence surrounding my suspicions but something doesn't add up.

The disclosure project and Greer is another one that I intend to take a closer look at. You can be fairly sure that if there was important highly classified information due to be aired by the project then certain intelligence agencies would make sure some easily discredited people and information was buried in there - so that the project could be discredited. I see so little acknowledgement of that on ATS despite its obvious truth. And yes, Greer has done some strange things since initially promising material.

I don't want to go too deeply into my suspicions at this point. Members who know my work will be aware that I have more than a passing interest in certain types of operation. I need to look a lot closer at most of the above before I can make a more definitive statement and might well be wrong about some of this.

P.S. Apart from the conventional craft, I don't buy the Nazi saucer trip at all. I have looked at some of the "evidence" and keep finding the trail leads to very little. I have covered that to some extent in this thread.
edit on 18/9/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

top topics

join