It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Raw Truth about Fukushima, what the Media Doesn't want You to Know!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Barium 140 detected in the States.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Umm in Fukushima,. not the states for the Barium

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I heard him say "Here in the United States". 10 second mark.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I heard him say "Here in the United States". 10 second mark.

You are correct about it. You can even read it in the preview pic in your post. It's about re-critically in Fukushima and Barium detected in the US. I guess the Barium detected in the US is a strong indicator for a critical ongoing reaction in Fuku.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

hello aircooled.

could you manage to supply some text with regards to the barium statement. i don't have the bandwidth/allowance to view vids.
high 5 for the input you have provided in muzzleflash's thread btw.

regards fakedirt.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Has everyone seen this new video from Fairewinds?

I apologize if this is already on here.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Yes I might be able to help. Here is the blog with the vid. Some info on the page. This explains why so many geigers including mine got high readings between April 29 and May 8th.

pissinontheroses.blogspot.ca...

April 30th. Look along the east coast.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Did you know the Spent Fuel Rod Pools @Fukushima are 100 feet in the air...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've been interested and studying UFO's and world conspiracies for about 30 + years. The last 1-1/2 years being retired I've been fortunate enough to really dig into it and the deeper I dig the nastier it gets.

1st watch the movies "They Live" and "The Arrival".

2nd read the book, The Threat by David Jacobs.

Putting two and two together I get the POSSIBILITY (Not saying 100% for sure because I will admit I don't know it all but I suspect) Our planet is being re-terraformed and not for homosapien.

Our O2 levels have dropped, are dropping regularly each year. Our CO2 levels and radiation levels are raising significantly to ensure massive die offs of many marine, land and bird life.

And it's all "accidental".

The video below's description:

David Icke blames Mossad and United States for Fukushima disaster and Haiti earthquake.

I don't know who exactly is to blame, maybe it was a simple 9._ earthquake and the Fukushima Plant couldn't hold up - but maybe just maybe someone, a group of someone's carried out a real covert attack.

A lot of people will disagree and that is fine by me as long as you are not rude.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Between Icke and Marzulli I'm leaning towards someone, somewhere is messing with humanity big time.

My own feeling.

I don't think Fukushima was a natural accident and a lot of other people don't either.

Uploaded by TerralO3 on Mar 13, 2011

The information in this video appears to be secret society propaganda/disinformation that still points to Rothschild/Rockefeller Banksters continue strong-arming governments around the world through the USA and threats of earthquakes using their HAARP facilities. We are looking at global fascism on a grand scale, as the US/Global Economies are imploding all around us with the dollar collapse and commodity prices going through the roof. This 9.0 Japan Quake was caused by the Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment that shifted Earth axis 4 inches like the Feb. 27, 2010 8.8 Chile Quake that shifted Earth axis 3 inches at the same alignment last year. I am leaving this video up so you can recognize the disinformation ploy of the elites making ready to run to their underground bunkers. Dutchsinse is saying that the quake storms under Japan are increasing like before the big one!

Just theories, we may never know the real truth. This is simply meant to bring more information to the table to expose people to out of the box thinking.

edit on 18-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
BB 24 Yes the #4 fuel pool is 100 ft in the air, and 150 ft across the street at the communal spent fuel pool where there is 4 times as much fuel in that pool. It's at least on the ground level although it should have been emptied long ago.

Some great reports.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I heard that Alaskan Airlines flight attendants have been complaining of getting ill from their uniform..... but is there so much more to this story!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subterranean7
Nice bits of scaremongering going on in this thread. Thankfully It's only by people thousands of miles away with no clue about what's going on in Japan other than what they've made up, or taken out of context.

Those who know how it all works are able to piece it together and realise the danger is tiny, compared to everything else going on in the world. Hence why so many new nuclear power plants are being commissioned in many different countries.

reply to post by Subterranean7

Is this still your position? I really hope not.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join