It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin and Hopi Kachina Blue Star

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So I stopped by this You Tube url www.youtube.com... It's about Hopi Kachina prophecy and Elenin. This guy that is stoic as they come gives this long presentation. Basically he says that Comet Elenin is full of Hydrogen Cyanide and we are going to pass thru this cyanide sometime after September 26. He gave a fairly in depth presentation but he didn't say how to protect yourself and prepare. Just in case this could occur I bought a gas mask, 2 disposable chemical protection suits and a canteen you can drink out of with the gas mask on. Even if it doesn't happen considering all the terrorist threats now it couldn't hurt to have it around. I got it all for 65 dollars on Amazon. Tomorrow I'm going to the store and stock up on canned goods, bottled water, lots of duct tape for sealing gaps in windows, batteries. Will keep all my rechargeable batteries topped off, get all my meds refilled, keep cell phone batteries charged, make sure my emergency radio works. Also I plan to get plenty large plastic bags to put over me so I can eat. The atmosphere may be able to keep gas form entering but you never know. I know if NASA and the government knows about this they would not make it known to the public. There would be mass panic, riots, mass suicides, etc., etc., in other words anarchy. I have been unable to find any over the counter sodium thiosulfate, the antidote. I do know that certain film developing liquids can be combined to make this. I intend to research this further. Keep the faith and pray.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Too bad the comet broke up.

Return policy on the stuff you bought?
edit on 17-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nythawk

You should definitley research this further. Here is a link to help you get started.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread753831/pg1

Welcome to ATS, good luck (giggles)

edit on 18-9-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Deeeeeeeeep breath.

Take ten deep breaths. Actually maybe you should count to 100. Take 100 deep breaths.

Ok now that you're calmed down, have a look at the threads linked above me.

Besides, should an event ever happen like the one you described would you really want to survive it? Just curious.

Welcome to ATS, you should be able to find your crowd very soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
come on guys! stop lying to the poor lad. everyone knows that Elenin went into a cloaking mode that it will discard around Sept 26/27. at that time Elenin will reveal itself to be the spaceship that it is. At the same time Nibiru will finally come out from behind the Sun and the Annunaki will make full disclosure.

That's why Obama is going to the DUMB in Denver. They already have a commlink set up with the aliens and he will be negotiating the Earth's surrender, trying to save his ass of course!!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Not to worry newbie, the reptilian ground dwellers will be releasing their volcano storm before the space death cloud gets us, so unless your gas mask can survive the inevitable tsunami of magma that will cover the earth, then its all a moot point.

Yes, welcome to ATS...now, drop the breathless youtube inspired paranoia and crawl through our threads...you have a nice mix of skeptics and hypothesis pushers giving a much clearer picture than your doomsayer on youtube doing quack science. Might even save a few bucks now and then by not bug out buying randomness to survive this months latest doomsday fetish.

And yes, some many people do have such a crappy life mixed with some psychological problems that they must continously look for how the world will end in the next few weeks...and will push all sorts of bad science and fantasy in order to make their day to day life feel meaningful. Before you buy your next cache of gas masks and water purifiers, crawl through the threads here where intelligent debate has been known to occasionally creep in.

Then by the time Nibiru crash lands into us next year, you will feel pretty sane

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Just for the hell of it, I decided to check the video..

Yowusa report...marshall masters

aka, a hoaxer cashing in hand over fist on the paranoid...total charlaton whom is selling books, dvds, etc etc etc on how to survive, including the kobran bible, survival gear, etc...aka, he is making a stupid fortune selling fear to the gullible.

Best to eject anything coming from that site for good. He will be out of business in 2013 thank god (well, until he finds the new date of nibiru...and how the dates were off by a few years due to whatever). But ya, ignore him totally..or not, your call, but hey, your money also...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

that's actually some great advice. before i found this site, i was taking xanax and paxil due to severe anxiety attacks due to my paranoia that the world was going to end this year. now i just take the paxil to ease my depression (which i've suffered from for years). this site really brought me back to reality and helped me.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Well, I recommend for someone like you, to make the conscious choice to become a skeptic on such theorys..an active skeptic that is since you obviously need some sort of mental stimulus.
This means you have to read up on the actual science and credible sources..when you do that, then revisit the conspiracy theory in question, you will suddenly see what your dealing with. People that truely don't understand basic science or are spinning a poor understanding of some aspect...impossible things, etc..and you will even start interjecting your understandings..

Of course then people will call you a government shill, a paid TPTB etc etc etc...and you will suddenly get a good laugh out of many conspiracy fetishest...but the plus side, you may actually help out others as you once were by putting out actual information amid the sky is falling rants.

Bad things can certainly happen...however, false conspiracy theories (such as elenin and nibiru) only serve to dismiss actual issues that pop up (such as earthquake warnings and such) based in actual science.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I keep reading these threads on Elenin and Niburu. As I read excitement makes my heart beat faster because the transformation of our world and species is about to begin. Yah, once this nonsense if over, maybe we will all think a little more rationally about these types of fairy tales. I guess our world is boring, otherwise we wouldn't long for this type of excitement. I too want something to happen that will shake things up and put us on a better path.
Sadly, unless we become the blender things are going to remain the same old same old.

It would be nice if there was a power in the sky that felt we were this wonderful race of beings. Sadly, the next few months will demonstrate we are just mundane. Depressing isn't it?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nythawk

Hi nythawk, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join