It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repent to the Lord of the Flies!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Have you ever had a common fly just, bug you?

You don't really want to kill it, don't want to give the bother, maybe you have a hard time to kill them anyway?
You try to brush it off, shoo shoo go outside... but it just won't stop bugging you.

So now you want to kill it, but wait!! Don't do that!
This fly bugging you might not be an ordinary fly, it's a repenting fly. Of course.

Sometimes when someone dies, the Lord of the Flies gives them one last chance to repent and sends them back to earth with only one mission :
To make a human being acknowledge the existence of this poor soul trapped in a fly and forgive it for it's sins...and forgive it for being so annoying with you!!

While the flies rarely gets acknowledgment back and usually gets killed in this process, at least one is getting a kick out of it, yep you guessed it, the Lord of the Flies. He constantly spends his days laughing away at all the poor little souls trapped in flies getting killed all the time.

And the flies, well you know what they do if they aren't bugging anyone? Yeah, they pray. Pray and pray.
This is why flies keep on rubbing their hands together!

When the year ends, the Lord makes a "best of" video and sends it to the devil so he can laugh a bit too.

This is a big conspiracy that is totally made up out of pure madness! ^^
I hope you like it too

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well the Lord of the Flies is a demon himself, see Beelzebub.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Considering the little buggers are disease spreaders, I would never consider giving them a chance to repent!

I lived in cow country, where the fly buzzing your head was just out to pasture with all the cow pies!

Heck, when I live out this way, I considered marketing my own brand of fly swaters. I thought putting the face of Brittney Spears on them would be cute, considering this was Kentwood, Louisiana!

Kill two pests with one swipe, was my thought!

link   
reply to post by User8911

hope you like it too

That was a horrible analogy...

But I did get one thing out of it - I haven't read LotF in some time, so thanks for the inadvertent reminder.

edit on 17-9-2011 by facelift because: (no reason given)

link   

Flies are gross.
I don't care who's soul is in it.
It's dying.
It helps that my dog eats them.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have literately destroyed the souls of millions. So now will this diminish my chances to sit at the right hand of the lord of the flies? Or help it?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior

en.wikipedia.org...

Yea, yea, yea, everything and everybody is a 'demon' to the christian end-time nutters...

They see 'demons' everywhere but where they really are.. like in THEIR MIRROR.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

this is as solid and sane as any other theory i've seen on ATS. FYI: they are hard to find, but there is a product called "Bug Stik". excellent for those who are afraid of bugs, flies, spiders etcetera in the home as well as those who simply respect all life.

BugStik is 3 - 4 foot long with a handle on one end and a bunched-up small nylon net ball on the other. The user is far from the Bug as they direct the nylon net end right onto bug. You tug the handle back and the bug is safely pulled inside the net.

Walk outside, smack the handle end, the nylon net pops back out and Bug flies away unharmed.

i feel using Bug Stik promotes good karma. some people believe we are all God's children, great or small.

it reminds me of a church hymn lyric: "..whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that, you do unto me.."

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior

en.wikipedia.org...

Yea, yea, yea, everything and everybody is a 'demon' to the christian end-time nutters...

They see 'demons' everywhere but where they really are.. like in THEIR MIRROR.

i've noticed there just isn't enough christian hate on the internet. thanks for keeping it warm and alive

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Flies are gross.
I don't care who's soul is in it.
It's dying.
It helps that my dog eats them.

Well, I hope you take your dog to the vet after doing so. He's going to get worms from doing this.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yea, yea, yea, everybody hates the christains, yea, yea, yea. We need a VIOLIN icon here especially for them.

And that applies to all the retarded Abrahamic religions which bring out the worst in people.

Religion is something that the world would do much better without...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Hi User 89

The paleoUgaritic Ba'al Zebul originally meant 'Lord of Wisdom (i.e. Gnosis)';

Naturally the ancient Israelites felt the need to parody the name of this rival (and more ancient) Canaanite clan-god into something more ludicrous e.g. Ba'al Zevuv, 'Lord of Flies' (i.e. 'excrement').

Sort of like re-naming their own later post exilic clan-god YHWH as 'Yahweh-Schmaweh'...!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

I'm trying to understand your post, are you implying that I see demons? Or just the person who wrote the wikipedia page?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

i had a recurring dream about dying as a fly as a child.

freaky

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Yea, yea, yea, everybody hates the christains, yea, yea, yea. We need a VIOLIN icon here especially for them.

And that applies to all the retarded Abrahamic religions which bring out the worst in people.

Does it apply to people like Mother Theresa too? Because she is the definition of "Christ-like," a condition to which all Christians aspire (although most fall well short of her example.)

To the OP: Where did you get this information?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That was fun. I guess

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Jesus christ man,now its going to be hard for me to kill flys now,lol.
Good thread and thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
beelzabub - in the old testament,the god of the philistine city of Ekron(II kings 1:2). In the new tetament the Pharisees ascribed the ability of Jesus to cast out devils to the power of this arch-demon (Mathew 12:24). The name beelzeboub in the vulgate is usually translated "Lord of the Flies"(because flies buzz around rotting corpses),but in the best Greek manuscripts it is written beelzeboul,"Lord of the Earth".
now you know!
Beelzabub was/is one of the cheif demons in hell,answering only to lucifer.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

BugStik is 3 - 4 foot long with a handle on one end and a bunched-up small nylon net ball on the other. The user is far from the Bug as they direct the nylon net end right onto bug. You tug the handle back and the bug is safely pulled inside the net.

Walk outside, smack the handle end, the nylon net pops back out and Bug flies away unharmed.

i feel using Bug Stik promotes good karma. some people believe we are all God's children, great or small.

Hey I like that, a good invention that does sound like better karma then classic swapper ^^

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I always knew Beelzabub was a name of an entity or demon of some sort since it's a boss in Castlevania and most enemies you face in that game series is based off myths and religion.

Seems a really high ranked demon, I guess he's invited for festivities at the master's parties!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join