It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

123 Alex Jones Lies

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by FallenWun

That one did much better. At least the creator had actually taken the time to write "nuh uh!" in subtitles.

Alex Jones is an entertainer. Anyone that believes every word of his ramblings is ripe for the picking. But making a video of "his lies" is wasting electrons. He gets ratings, and that is why he is on the air.

/TOA

(bold emphasis mine)

The above is the post you replied to. I'm not seeing where TOA is defending Jones as a "bastion of truth"?

Anyways, I'm sure TOA will be on here defending himself. I just don't know why you posted what you did.

Yes yes. That is that ONE POST I replied to.
The thing is, and this is important, that is not TOA's only post in this thread. How about you read the others and get back to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

That's easy.

I still don't see anyone defending AJ as a suppose bastion of truth. Are you just looking for an argument?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Sean Hannity does not spend 15 minutes telling me that I am going to need survival gear and gold, then spend every commercial break selling me - survival gear and gold. How do you guys not get this scam?

So he supports his sponsors, big deal, this is not unusual behavior. Do you believe everything Hannity says? Hannity, O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh et al. all report selected information and add their own opinion. O'Reilly cracks me up, he is as bad as Alex Jones at seeing things from his own "spin" perspective. None of them question why WTC7 fell on 9/11. They don't have the balls!

Today Alex Jones stated that there have been a number of teenage deaths contributed to Gardasil vaccinations. This is a fact corroborated HERE

There have been some reports of blood clots in females after receiving Gardasil®. These clots have occurred in the heart, lungs, and legs. Most of these people had a risk of getting blood clots, such as taking oral contraceptives (the birth control pill), smoking, obesity, and other risk factors.

As of June 22, 2011 there have been a total 68 VAERS reports of death among those who have received Gardasil® . There were 54 reports among females, 3 were among males, and 11 were reports of unknown gender. Thirty two of the total death reports have been confirmed and 36 remain unconfirmed due to no identifiable patient information in the report such as a name and contact information to confirm the report. A death report is confirmed (verified) after a medical doctor reviews the report and any associated records. In the 32 reports confirmed, there was no unusual pattern or clustering to the deaths that would suggest that they were caused by the vaccine and some reports indicated a cause of death unrelated to vaccination.

Just unfortunate coincidence? The CDC doesn't think Gardasil caused a fatal blood clot?

Here is another link, there are many others. Just google "girl dies after Gardasil shot".

www.naturalnews.com...

The point is, Alex is getting the message out to the public about these reports and the MSM is not.

Alex had Ed Asner on the show talking about the cover up of 9/11. I don't want to start a debate on this thread about 9/11, I only want to point to the fact that Alex Jones is willing to have the balls to discuss the tragedy unlike the MSM and FOX Neocons and even a liberal like Bill Maher.

They are all paranoid about keeping their jobs. Bill Maher was outspoken but got the axe. See the link below.

www.snowspotmedia.com...

edit on 9/20/2011 by ontarff because: additional information

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

Originally posted by Rubber-Ducky
I followed him for the longest time. Then one day I realized it was all about the bottom line and saw through all the smoke and mirrors.

Now I don't listen to any of them and make up my own mind.

Yessss!!!!!!!
in addition, a 'leader is born'.
welcome to the world of being a leader, welcome aboard, glad to have you !
edit on 17-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/9/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in post

Leading what

You can lead the world, or you can lead yourself, lead a crowd of useful idiots as being the wiser in the crowd, or lead a

as being the smartest captain of the dumbest crew, but still not be smart enough to know where and what it's sailing toward.
edit on 21-9-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: of video loading issues.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Your funny lil dude.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Alex Jones is lost, yes, but he is better than most.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

That's easy.

I still don't see anyone defending AJ as a suppose bastion of truth. Are you just looking for an argument?

Then I guess if those two posts in this thread defending Alex mean something very different to you than they do to me. Do not think it is lost on me that it is you trying to tell me what they really meant and not them saying what they really meant. Either you are defending Alex or not.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Haha he's pretty nuts. Unfortunately he's the most entertaining radio talk show host out there.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Alex jones will be remembered on day as one of the great Americans who stood up against corruption when others were silent.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I've listened to Alex for years, and I do not agree with all his assumptions, but the amount of Factual Evidence he brings to the table is light years ahead of MSM lies. Even he says not to listen "only to me" and look for yourself. A LOT of what he has covered has come to pass, coincidence? More and more serious people have been listening to, and appearing on, his show. He's growing by the minute.

He might not have "figured it all out", but he presents a lot of information and facts to check for yourself. I guess if you can't think for yourself, you assume Alex is some crazy person. I get excited when people are trying to destroy me too. I am sad for those who think every expression of anger is silly or undeserved. You have been conditioned to just accept anything it seems.

Alex Jones is Right. He might not be right about every assumption, but he's right in principle. At least he's trying.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Alex Jones fans DO NOT vet any info that he spews. You see, the "enlightened" sheeple feel he is a version of them on personality and success steroids. To a fan boy, he is "one of us" - They assume (-ume) he is telling the truth, because it fits the ultra paranoid personality, that he was designed to attract.

Alex Jones is no better that Fox news or CNN, he is simply advertised as "one of us" against the establishment. He made the leap a long time ago.... What leap?? The leap from truth seeker, to " I need ratings and money"

Alex Jones is a fraud and his legion couldn't pass a basic common sense test.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

I didn't know that playing a buzzer after people say something makes it automatically wrong.

Helious is spot on about him. I have checked out many of his points and stories, they check out. he may make it sound worst than it is but it checks out.

I was really expecting to find AJ lieing about stuff and it being proven wrong... but it's just a weak youtube vid.

he does peddle stuff on his show... why shouldn't he?? that is what keeps him on the air and is what he is supposed to do.

I take the good leave the bad. I see nothign wrong with what he peddles. The only one product he peddles that I do not like is that on link he has on his site that has a video by some guy explaining to you that the usa will crash and that there are steps you can take to prepare yourself then tthey pitch to you a subscription to financial advice that just keeps adding more subscritions once you bite. Apparently that guy and his company have been in legal trouble before so i kinda have an issue with that.

everything else is fine. AJ is not a bad guy.. like i said take the good leave the bad.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I listen to AJ a lot simply because you cant beat the entertainment value....he has some issues. But there is good and bad with him

Pos: he is usually the first stepping stone for people to wake up (he is like the Justin Bieber of conspiracy theories, everyone knows him but he isnt that talented) and he has interesting guests....o and his freak outs.

Neg: He is a rambling lunatic most of the time, he either makes huge leaps from the information he has to the conclusions he makes or he flat out lies ( the most recent one I can think of was there was a law that makes it illegal to mock the TSA. Truth is you just cant make up badges or impersonate them just as you cant do those things with the police). He is insanely jealous of everyone and everything that isnt him. He wont let guests, especially callers, finish a sentence without saying he already knew about that or inserting his own spin. He puts on a this false modesty front, claiming how he doesnt want to be know or that he isnt worthy of the duty (just the way he says it shows how fake he is), or he calls himself out for the most trivial things like losing his temper but ignores his more serious false statements. Finally everyone is COINTELPRO.

But at least he helps wake people up...thats about his only good dead. Here is a video of the real Alex Jones for those who dont see behind the sham....there is a longer video that shows it better but cant find it right now

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
He sure does like to twist stuff to fit his agenda

Like that advert from 2010 that he tried to tie with the ows protests.

Vid from above post
edit on 9-11-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Every time he says the words occupy I hit mute. Depending on what day it is OWS is either a bunch of communist revolutionaries sent by the bankers to institute martial law or they are great American patriots using their first amendment rights. Sometimes they are a mix of both. It really matters what he is talking about on the show that day and he will swear he warned you/told you this the whole time.

and thanks for posting the vid. IDK why mine didnt go through
edit on 9-11-2011 by onfire49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

You only need to put the part after the equals sign in this case "8hpkt0JzoSE"

jones =

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Ah ok I thought it was odd they asked for a number and not a link. But dont you love the deer in the head lights look as they keep telling him about the contradictions they have caught on tape? You can see those rusty gears turning in his head.
I have to admit though his whole persona is much different than the one he gives on radio. He is sooo arrogant in this video. I think that is what really caught my attention

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

...I have never listened to Alex Jones because he reminds me of the devil but after listing to the rhetoric that spews out his lying devil mouth...I kind a feel extra sorry for people that believe in him and actually listen to what he has to say.

I kind of feel extra sorry for you, one who passes judgement without ever really listening to that person on your own. Other people's opinions become your facts. You and those like you are dangerous to society in my opinion.

What Alex does is junk art, like the Star mag rag.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

Your funny lil dude.

Let's rock this thread again back from the dead...

It's a slamming fun topic.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I agree but you wont find much support here....the people who are smart enough to see him for what he is have been telling others about him so long its lost its fun. The rest of the people who see these threads probably also have an account on prison planet forums. Your only response from them is "AJ is a great American patriot. He is waking people up what are doing to help the cause"
..... The only problem is they fail to see how many people AJ turns away from truth because he lies and misleads people so much. Also he is just a general idiot who is only worried about his own start and will not allow others to get any spot light

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join