It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group Of Hispanic And Black Teens Attack White Men

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Police are asking for the public’s help tracking down a large group of violent teenagers. They say 10 to 15 young people — described as black or Hispanic and both male and female — attacked four white men on the 16th Street Mall at about 10:45 p.m. on Sunday.

“It’s really unclear as to what their motivation was — why such a large group of young people came together and assaulted these individuals,” said Denver police spokesman Sonny Jackson. Authorities say the attacks could have been gang related or racially motivated. “We’re not going to dismiss anything in this case because we don’t know,” Jackson told CBS4.

I have a feeling that the attacks can probably be attributed to gang activity, and that they were probably also racially motivated. This seems to be a disturbing new trend, and I really wonder what's causing it. We have these so called 'flash mobs' where large groups of teens (and yes generally Black teens) seem to get completely out of control, and overwhelm a particular area. Anyone have any insights into why this seems to be catching on? Boredom? Racism?

Link
edit on 17-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Anyone have any insights into why this seems to be catching on? Boredom? Racism?

Greed mixed with feeling that world is less fair for them then for white people. The greed part console thought, that their entire community will be blamed and further discredited,

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Q: "People who annoy you?".
A: _____________________
Plain and simple.
edit on 17-9-2011 by vocalyolk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

College scholarships, food stamps, welfare, companies forced to hire a certain percentage of minorities. I didn't get those breaks and I'm not running around beating people.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

College scholarships, food stamps, welfare, companies forced to hire a certain percentage of minorities. I didn't get those breaks and I'm not running around beating people.

Because yes, all minorities run around beating people.

The racism on this website continues to astound me.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Because yes, all minorities run around beating people.

I didn't say that and I don't believe that for a second. There seems to be a real trend lately where young 'minorities' are attacking white people. I'm not suggesting it's because of their race. I'm asking why it's happening more often. I was simply saying that they are not as disenfranchised as some would have you believe.

The knee jerk reaction to call anything relating to race racism on this site astounds me.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

What happened to fair fights? 10-15 against 4?? I mean cool, you hate someone because of a possibly inane reason... so you get all your buddies to think the same way? Racism is a disease. One person generally plants an idea, while weaker people tend to follow.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Anyone care to wager on the odds of these "minority" teenagers being charged with a hate crime for attacking a group of white people? I can almost guarantee it won't happen but if it were a group of whites that attacked a minority group it would.

The best way to stop this kind of acts is to get your CCW and be locked and loaded at all times, 2 in the chest and 1 in the head of a few of them would have stopped this almost instantly. This is the problem with "gun control", it leaves the law abiding citizens defensless and let's the thugs know that they can do whaty they want because most people aren't armed.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

What happened to fair fights? 10-15 against 4??

That's one of the things I find so disturbing. Why the overkill? You're probably right. I can imagine a large group walking down the street. The leader talks smack, everyone wants to look cool and you get a little mob mentality.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

those 10-15 where probably weaklings that 4 trained fighters could take with ease. most thugs that go around banging strangers think there tough just because there dark and havent worked a day in their life and are too stupid to understand some fighting basics. if your sick of reading about this crap and feeling like you'll be targeted one day learn to fight and ask others who could be potential targets to do the same. gotta stop the idea that non thugs are easy prey. really they dont train for anything... you put in 30 minutes of training a day and this is less likely to happen to you.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
Anyone care to wager on the odds of these "minority" teenagers being charged with a hate crime for attacking a group of white people? I can almost guarantee it won't happen but if it were a group of whites that attacked a minority group it would.

The best way to stop this kind of acts is to get your CCW and be locked and loaded at all times, 2 in the chest and 1 in the head of a few of them would have stopped this almost instantly. This is the problem with "gun control", it leaves the law abiding citizens defensless and let's the thugs know that they can do whaty they want because most people aren't armed.

I disagree somewhat. While I support the right to bare arms, I dont support the use of them over petty disagreements. That's an issue that you dont solve with a gun. It starts at home with parenting and in the classrooms as well as with the kids personal beliefs. When all else fails and all options have been exausted then yes, self defense. However, If the kids had the right frame of mind in the first place, you wouldnt have to use a gun at all let alone be worried enough to carry one.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Police are asking for the public’s help tracking down a large group of violent teenagers. They say 10 to 15 young people — described as black or Hispanic and both male and female — attacked four white men on the 16th Street Mall at about 10:45 p.m. on Sunday.

“It’s really unclear as to what their motivation was — why such a large group of young people came together and assaulted these individuals,” said Denver police spokesman Sonny Jackson. Authorities say the attacks could have been gang related or racially motivated. “We’re not going to dismiss anything in this case because we don’t know,” Jackson told CBS4.

I have a feeling that the attacks can probably be attributed to gang activity, and that they were probably also racially motivated. This seems to be a disturbing new trend, and I really wonder what's causing it. We have these so called 'flash mobs' where large groups of teens (and yes generally Black teens) seem to get completely out of control, and overwhelm a particular area. Anyone have any insights into why this seems to be catching on? Boredom? Racism?

Link
edit on 17-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

Racism most likely. Parents from the segregation days spreading their hate and lies. Hate and racism will never die until people stop holding on to that very thing that poisons their souls. Its been 160 years since slaves were freed surely to God, these people will stop holding a grudge against a people that never owned slaves to begin with. Hell, my family comes from Ireland and Wales and black people call me "cracker" and "white boy" and all manner of offensive names and we werent in America that far back to even own any slaves, my family got here just in time for the Civil War to kick up in 1861.

You can go to Pinebluff Arkansas and if youre white you can see the hate in these people's eyes when they look at you.

link   

link   

A friendly reminder...

That hate speech or any form of intolerance will not be viewed lightly.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

Tread lightly and refrain from taking a stroll down that path. Consider this fair warning.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mexicanatheist
The whites were most likely racists, the blacks and hispanics were just letting them know that they're onto their racist asses and that it will not be tolerated.

Id say if you think that way you are part of the problem and not the solution. Hispanics are not the racist police. No one is designating any race here in the US to be the equality martyr either.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I highly doubt it was blacks and hispanics, I have alot of black friends and none of them like mexicans. I've seriously never met a black person that likes hispanics

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

I'm not sure he was talking about using a firearm over a petty argument. I have my CHL, and, unless my family or I are at severe risk of death or serious injuy, my gun wont clear leather.

I agree, this sort of scenario may not have happened if it came down to good parenting, effecient education and enough jobs for high school and college grads to take, but, regrettably, those options in todays day and age arent there..at least, not enough to fulfill everyones needs. Invariably, you are going to get these group/gang attacks happening, simply because there isnt enough things to keep kids off the streets.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Q: "People who annoy you?". A: _____________________ Plain and simple.

This thread needs to be deleted already.
If you would have posted the article saying, "a group of 15 teens" attacked "4 teens"
Instead of throwing the black and white thing in.
We wouldn't even be sitting here.
All you did was open the door for the racist; ignorant; ______'s that I quoted above.
It makes me sick to see comments being starred for racism.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

So discussing issues of race is now racist? We would be having the same discussion, race included if it was a group of 15 white people attacking four black people. I agree that the first quote you provided was racist, but I don't believe I was being racist at all. Simply pointing out that complaining about being a disenfranchised people is a little hard to swallow.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join