It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group Of Hispanic And Black Teens Attack White Men

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vocalyolk
Q: "People who annoy you?".
A: _____________________
Plain and simple.
edit on 17-9-2011 by vocalyolk because: (no reason given)

South Park reference, aah classic and true I guess.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Implying that minorities are the only people who receive or accept these benefits is racist.
No matter how you try to twist it.
Your comment was racist.

You are also implying that the 15 kids involved in the attacks had all of these things.
It's called racism.

edit on 17-9-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

i've noticed this too. lately it seems the young have been acting this way more than ever.

i think it's because they haven't been taught morals. i know what i'm gonna say right now is a stereotype, but i believe it to be the case: the parents of today's teens are probably just as bad or worse than the kids are. they don't take marriage seriously. they get married, have kids, and get divorced. the kids are then forced to grow up with only one parent, and if they are lucky they might see the other parent every once in a while.

so these kids are not growing up in ideal conditions. so the parents, the people in their 30's or 40's now... they are only worried about their own lives. work, their "love life" because they are constantly in and out of new relationships... and they just let the school system take care of them. the public school system is not going to take the role of the parents. they are going to teach your kids the very basics, so they can be ready for college. that's it. they are not going to teach morals to your children.

when the kids get home, the just sit on the couch and watch tv, text their friends all day on their phones, and have almost no interaction with their parents.

so i think some of the blame does go to the parents, they need to be more involved with their kids and actually teach about morals. morals have declined so much lately, it is very disturbing.

we have to remember that these kids are our future... is this what we want our future to be? a bunch of people with no morals and no self control?

if we want a good future as a species, we have to make sure that the next generation will be taught morals, self respect and respect towards others. we don't have any room for bigotry or any sort of negativity in our society.

that's my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I don't see people getting scholarships for being white. I don't see businesses forced to hire hire a percentage of whites. That's not racist, that's fact.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

So what about the food stamps and the welfare comment?
It's funny that you left this out of your reply?
Because you know you are wrong for saying it.
Just admit it, you were being a racist.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

I disagree somewhat. While I support the right to bare arms, I dont support the use of them over petty disagreements.
Petty disagreement? If I get jumped at 4-1 odds, some people are going to die. Pure and simple. I don't use hollow point rounds just because I think they are cool. They are there to END the fight. Don't like it? Don't be an A$$ and attack people for no reason. I don't shoot people for no reason, but 4-1 odds is self defense and justifiable homicide imo. I am trained in Aikido. Let me tell you what I know about hand to hand combat, it sucks. Better to just shoot the SOB and be done with it.

That's an issue that you dont solve with a gun. It starts at home with parenting and in the classrooms as well as with the kids personal beliefs. When all else fails and all options have been exausted then yes, self defense. However, If the kids had the right frame of mind in the first place, you wouldnt have to use a gun at all let alone be worried enough to carry one.
However, since the parents can't be bothered, the kids are going to learn a really harsh lesson one day. They are going to walk up on a short white guy one night and say "hey, that is a really nice leather jacket. Let's get him." and some of them will die that night. There are lots of people just like. We just want to be left alone. We don't look for trouble. However, we respond decisively when trouble comes.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This type of thug behavior is getting more and more frequent all over the country. Sickening.

[color=skyblue]I just dont know why these youths dont take their anger out on the REAL CAUSE of their and the countries problems and take their rage to an assembly of Congress, the House, Wall Street, and the banker fat-cats instead....

Why take it out on an innocent random white guy who is probably sharing in their hardships??
edit on 17-9-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

You have just been red flagged by the FBI.
lol

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I actually agree with you on that one. It was wrong of me to bring up as everyone can use those two systems. It really had no bearing on what was being discussed, unlike the unfair hiring practices imposed on business and govt. jobs and the ridiculous scholarship requirements. Forcing police stations and fire departments to dumb down their tests in a bid to hire more minorities etc... That is not the point of the thread though. I really don't care what color someone is, I was just pointing out that whining about being a disenfranchised people doesn't hold much water anymore and shouldn't be used as an excuse in attacking people.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
As it seems this issue cannot be discussed civilly it will remain closed until further notice.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join