It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six cargo planes land at San Jose Airport today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

couple of armouries and a nat gaurd base right accross from the jail which has a very nice view of the air port and landing strips and while not normaly used moffet isnt to far from it but i would assume if they wanted stealth they would just land there

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by kyred

couple of armories and a nat guard base right across from the jail which has a very nice view of the air port and landing strips and while not normaly used moffet isn't to far from it but i would assume if they wanted stealth they would just land there

the only other reason that i can think of right now is that the military base is full / super busy with the POTUS/gov or they've shut down the airport for repairs of some sort.

other than that..

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

reply to post by kyred

couple of armories and a nat guard base right across from the jail which has a very nice view of the air port and landing strips and while not normaly used moffet isn't to far from it but i would assume if they wanted stealth they would just land there

the only other reason that i can think of right now is that the military base is full / super busy with the POTUS/gov or they've shut down the airport for repairs of some sort.

other than that..

Didn't they also have some kind of airport drill before 9/11? I know I saw that, or read that somewhere on the internet. Maybe they're preparing for the 27th? I believe that was out in Texas, the night before it happened on 9/11.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by Komodo

reply to post by kyred

other than that..

Didn't they also have some kind of airport drill before 9/11? I know I saw that, or read that somewhere on the internet. Maybe they're preparing for the 27th? I believe that was out in Texas, the night before it happened on 9/11.

dunno.. but certainly could be.. didn't think about it.. hmmm.. my only ? to this would be why would they fly a C130, 5 of them, for 9/11 drill.. practice i guess? Loaded with nothing but ground troops it would be fairly sizable force to be reconciled with ..

unless they are loaded with medical supplies......

just speculating ..

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Just a note, they left using the civilian/light aircraft flight path headed west.

I'm out side a lot for cigarette breaks. After 15 years gazing upwards you kind of memorize the flight paths in an area.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I did read,that you said they were C-130 aircraft but not specifically military aircraft.

The civilian designation is L-100 because they were are built by Lockheed

Many air freight companies use C-130 aircraft that were sold as surplus by the military.

They have been around since 1955 so there is probably a lot of them out there.

This is one well known air freight service that uses them.

Lynden International

They are used because they have the ability to be load with air freight pallets quickly and efficiently.

Delta Airlines for many years had a freight service that used L-100 aircraft.

Here is a photo of one such plane.

edit on 17-9-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I know people who flew the 130s, the incident I'm talking about is the airport commercial flights that were grounded that night for drills. They were not 130s grounded that night. On 9/11.

Just curious, that's why I'm inquiring. Too lazy right now too look it up. But, to my reconciliation, they did hold some drills that night at the Texas airport. Not sure about which one or what what planes, But I do know, they were not 130s. No 130s were involved in 9/11. I know what it looks like.

I speculate that a B-52 recall was involved. Because you have witness accounts and video of the aircraft. And I do know what they look like.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
OMG!!! I've finally found somewhere that is talking about these planes over San Jose! My mom and I both saw these planes over 3 weeks ago on Friday September 2nd!!!!! That Friday, before even seeing the planes, was exiting Highway 17 on Hamilton to pick me up and said there were 2 tanks that also exited....3 or 4 hours later when we were leaving her house and loading up her car, we suddenly heard a loud noise over us...The plane was flying so low and was so loud. Not even 5 minutes later as we were entering 280 to get on 17, i look over to my right and over the neighborhood is another low flying plane! I started freaking out calling my stepdad to look it up on the Mercury News and see if anyone had posted anything. As we went to pick my little brother up from school, we every 4-6 minutes saw more planes...We then began to wonder if it was the same plane since it was coming from the same way everytime then dropping low and heading towards the san jose airport...We saw 7 total and then decided to actually drive by the airport to see if we could see if more than one military plane was there or not. She also said that maybe there were trying to kill some fuel or something. But then, the Wednesday after, I saw another one flying at about 7:45 p.m. while I was at Safeway. Then, yesterday and today there were more of the planes. The flying path looks like they're coming from near the ocean, dropping low once they hit santa clara, then turning parallel to San Carlos street where they then drop soooooo low towards San Jose airport. They were literally over her driveway when we were getting in her car...What are they doing? I've been googling it since the first sightings 3 weeks ago and no one has posted anything. But really, the two tanks and then the low flying planes? Cargo or not....that was kinda weird. Anyone know anything else??? Sorry I wrote so much but i've been telling this story to everyone and no one else saw them except my mom, my younger siblings and I so no one else thought it was serious or anything. Did anyone else see them 3 weeks ago like we did??

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is just insane look at these videos, and i probably miss a lot of other videos.
What's going on ?
And where are all these military equipment going ?
In the denver airport underground bunker ?

Pls post other links or info about it

Huge increasing of military convoy
www.youtube.com...

21 may 2011
www.youtube.com...

21 august 2011
www.politicalchips.org...

27 august 2011
www.youtube.com...

30 july 2011
www.youtube.com...

31 july 2011
www.youtube.com...

12 august 2011
www.youtube.com...

29 august 2011
www.youtube.com...

30 august 2011
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

2 september 2011

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

3 september 2011

www.youtube.com...

4 september 2011
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

5 september 2011
www.youtube.com...

6 september 2011
www.youtube.com...

7 september 2011
www.youtube.com...

9 september 2011
www.youtube.com...

and the most recent i found
14 september 2011
www.youtube.com...

Pls post other links or info about it

edit on 18-9-2011 by bombnet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by AllUrChips
So..... what does this mean
If we have gotten to a point on this site where one has to report cargo planes landing maybe we need to get out of the house more

Oh and third party intell at that

edit on 16-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: add smart alecy comment

Lol , well when my son came home from Iraq he had to ride in a miserable uncomfortable cargo plane last time so thats one use.
Off topic a little, but..
It always amazes me that the chess players of the war game get to fly in nice corporate jets
(cause war really is a business) and the real men and women of war are forced to fly in 3rd class
seating after serving time is a $hithole for years on end..

And as for the OP, was anything unloaded of importance or loaded for that matter?
could be routine exorcise.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bombnet

WOW, that is a little excess for movement. Holy Carp.
Especially that last video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join