It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six cargo planes land at San Jose Airport today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Don't know any details just passing on word from a friend at the airport... They said six military "cargo planes" landed this afternoon at SJC and at least one took off in the evening.

I also noticed quite a few military large jets this last weekend and figured maybe an airshow was around - cuz they looked like a large Mig 23 (squarish, long shape but I'm no expert).

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So..... what does this mean
If we have gotten to a point on this site where one has to report cargo planes landing maybe we need to get out of the house more

Oh and third party intell at that

edit on 16-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: add smart alecy comment

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
So..... what does this mean
If we have gotten to a point on this site where one has to report cargo planes landing maybe we need to get out of the house more

Oh and third party intell at that

edit on 16-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: add smart alecy comment

Lol , well when my son came home from Iraq he had to ride in a miserable uncomfortable cargo plane last time so thats one use.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

LOL IA what does this mean?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I saw them leaving this afternoon

C130s, Non military. Could not identify the light blue making on the tail.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
LOL....I am so glad I have this site to keep me entertained during my long nights at work when nothing is going on. And oh by the way......nothing going on in San Jose either. They might have landed for fuel.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Could be troop deployments/homecomings - I'm just stating a fact about military unusual activity. I'm not making anything of it but I do know some people follow this sort of thing. One thing I found unusual is that there's a working but not active military base about 5 miles away from SJC. No idea why they'd land C-130s or whatever at a civilian airport given other easy locations.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by subcsailor
LOL....I am so glad I have this site to keep me entertained during my long nights at work when nothing is going on. And oh by the way......nothing going on in San Jose either. They might have landed for fuel.

They were probably picking up remnants of the alien aircraft they shot down last night.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
And in other news, a helicopter was flying around in the dark skies above my area tonight. Oh, my!
And it landed, at the airport!
And it took off again!

Oh, and the helicopter looked like it was BLACK!!

Sorry, just couldn't resist that.

So, how about some more information about the airport at San Jose. Is this the first time cargo planes landed there and one of them took off, again?

I'm not very well informed about San Jose. Are there any military bases within driving distance of this place?

Are there National Guard units or Reserve units nearby that have deployed or are returning from, say, overseas, or just maybe, some training missions?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by subcsailor

They were probably picking up remnants of the alien aircraft they shot down last night.

that was further south and six planes full? wow thats a big alien aircraft! Back in my day they were just small disk shaped objects. Our millitar- I mean space aliens are getting pretty advanced

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
12 military trucks cruised down on 1st ave. here near chicago, thats kinda freaky

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

You didn't catch that miserable series remake of V? Those mothers, er, motherships were huge! They held lots of critters! Imagine if one of them crashed!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred

You didn't catch that miserable series remake of V? Those mothers, er, motherships were huge! They held lots of critters! Imagine if one of them crashed!

Man, I loved that new version of V, that was bad aRs**

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

San Jose is about 50 miles south of San Francisco, CA. SJC (San Jose airport) is a reasonably small international airport. I've never heard of military craft landing there. Moffett Field AFB is just 5 miles up the road, can't imagine why they'd use SJC instead of Moffett. Moffett is technically not an active base but planes do fly in and out now n then.

This honestly is probably nothing; just throwing it out there for people who keep track of convoys, deployments, etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
How unusual is this activity?
There been some info floating around that something big might be getting ready to happen.
But,you know how that goes.

But seriously, I am very interested in new movements concerning SoCal.
Anything you see please lets hear what you got.
edit on 17-9-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I loved it too! I just thought it was miserable how it was just, well, I guess the fifth column just won and destroyed all those lizard critters and that's the last we saw of them.lol lol

Just saying, that cute blonde lizard chick could eat me up and spit me out anytime. LOL

And, of course, back on topic, Oh, my!! There's that helicopter again! I'm gonna check with MUFON and then check with the U.S. Army Reserves to make sure they aren't up to any shenanigans!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thanks for the info, friend.

I just don't know. Too many things being reported that are usually, actually, mostly just the mundane sort of things.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

We are having an Air Show next weekend up here in Northern Cali, at Redding Airport. Sept. 24 - 25. I don't see all six cargo planes needing to be there though. There is usually only 1 cargo plan during the 2 day show.
Oh knows anymore what the F*** they are up to.

edit on 17-9-2011 by FadeProof because: (Can't spell.)

edit on 17-9-2011 by FadeProof because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by Manhater

I loved it too! I just thought it was miserable how it was just, well, I guess the fifth column just won and destroyed all those lizard critters and that's the last we saw of them.lol lol

Just saying, that cute blonde lizard chick could eat me up and spit me out anytime. LOL

And, of course, back on topic, Oh, my!! There's that helicopter again! I'm gonna check with MUFON and then check with the U.S. Army Reserves to make sure they aren't up to any shenanigans!

LOL, MUFON.

I heard that Netflix is going to be taking over the show. I don't know if that's true. Little ticked off how they made them revise it and then when it got revised, they didn't tell anyone when it aired. So, it got no ratings and they canceled it.

Too cloudy here to see anything up in the sky. Can't even see Jupiter.

edit on 17-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by kyred

San Jose is about 50 miles south of San Francisco, CA. SJC (San Jose airport) is a reasonably small international airport. I've never heard of military craft landing there. Moffett Field AFB is just 5 miles up the road, can't imagine why they'd use SJC instead of Moffett. Moffett is technically not an active base but planes do fly in and out now n then.

This honestly is probably nothing; just throwing it out there for people who keep track of convoys, deployments, etc.

S&F & Definitely noted here! 20+ vechical convoy 2 weeks ago drove rural routes through our area, hmmm.. prolly nothing special ..but odd first time ever we've seen it here since 2004.. !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join