It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Stunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
(I think this is more paranormal in nature, but if the mods want to shuffle it over to Dreams/Predicts I'm kewl)

I often get surprising information, predictive material, and answers to questions both trivial & universal through my dreams. I base this on ten years of daily dream journals. I get many of these answers through "dream incubation."

I will attempt to incubate a "dream answer" for the first three posters who have serious (or trivial--but not stupid) questions they want answered by the "Great Unknown." I'm not sure if that "Great Unknown' is my unconscious, God, info from the Akashic Record, or two demons named Pasquale & Sal who are playing a trick on me--but I think the answers I come up with would be interesting, none the less.

One question per poster. Within a week I will post my results.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
here's your first question: what is the meaning of life?

good luck!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is kind of a two-part:

Does fate guide us and if so...
What can we expect in the next decade that will change the way the world think/lives in the most profound way?

Dream interpreter eh?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Doh! I knew some one was going to ask that!

(But be careful what you ask for, I asked Jesus in a dream if Christianity was really real & he said that the Mormons were right)

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hmm, I think you've opened up a real Pandora's Box here. My question is a biggie, like the ones above. I hope we don't overwhelm you, but I'll give it a shot.

If there is anything more out there (and I hope there is), perhaps this will lead me in the direction I need to go:

Why can't I believe in anything? Where should I look to find faith?

(Here's hoping I don't get told to look yet again in places I've already looked a thousand times. )

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Estrella]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

What can we expect in the next decade that will change the way the world think/lives in the most profound way?

Dream interpreter eh?

Jamuhn: I'm going to have to go with your second question: two many elements make it hard for me to focus & besides the answer to the 2nd question'll be more flashy.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estrella
Hmm, I think you've opened up a real Pandora's Box here. My question is a biggie, like Cassie's. I hope we don't overwhelm you, but I'll give it a shot.

If there is anything more out there (and I hope there is), perhaps this will lead me in the direction I need to go:

Why can't I believe in anything? Where should I look to find faith?

Let me go with your last question: where should you look for faith.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Cassie - if I can, I would like to change my question slightly from "Where should I look to find faith" to "Where should I look to find truth."

Thanks!

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Estrella]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ok so the three Dream Stunt questions are:

Commander Keen Kid: What is the meaning Of Life?

Jamuhn: What will happen in the next decade to drastically change our lives & the way we think?

Estrella: Where can she look to find & reaffirm Faith?

I'll let you know within a week.
(don't you wish all of life could be this simple?)
Good Night!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Dream interpreter eh?

Jamuhn: I'm going to have to go with your second question: two many elements make it hard for me to focus & besides the answer to the 2nd question'll be more flashy.

Sounds good, the second question kind of answers the first in my opinion. But yea, there are a lot of elements involved, it makes me dizzy when I think about it.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estrella
Cassie - if I can, I would like to change my question slightly from "Where should I look to find faith" to "Where should I look to find truth."

Thanks!

ok

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Answer to question #1, dreamt 8/25

The Question: What is the meaning of life?

The Answer: There is no meaning to life other than what you make of it.

The Image: The main character from the "Dead Zone" TV series. He has reached a level of power where a strange greenish-gold crackling ball of energy is formed in his hand and levitates above his palm. He says bitterly that in this short life we better start making the most of things; that the only meaning of life is the one we make for ourselves.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Answer to question #1, dreamt 8/25

The Question: What is the meaning of life?

The Answer: There is no meaning to life other than what you make of it.

The Image: The main character from the "Dead Zone" TV series. He has reached a level of power where a strange greenish-gold crackling ball of energy is formed in his hand and levitates above his palm. He says bitterly that in this short life we better start making the most of things; that the only meaning of life is the one we make for ourselves.

that was fast, and a great answer to boot!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I wanted to just follow up on the other two questions--

I think the answer to Estrella's question really lies in the answer to the "meaning of life" question. Where do we find faith, purpose, truth, meaning, etc? We have to create it ourselves. I personally find this frustrating, but I believe that's really the answer.

As to Jamuhn's question regarding what big thing/event/discovery etc will happen in the next ten years to radically change the way we think & live...I have had two similar dreams within the first two days of this stunt which I think may be in reference to this question. But I would prefer not to post their content. I know--big ripoff, but anyway..

Thanks for the questions.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I think the answer to Estrella's question really lies in the answer to the "meaning of life" question. Where do we find faith, purpose, truth, meaning, etc? We have to create it ourselves. I personally find this frustrating, but I believe that's really the answer.

I think that if you have to create meaning in something, then meaning isn't really there. If we have to create a purpose, then that means that the purpose is small, human, temporary. It isn't anything substantial or ongoing. If we have to create faith out of nothing, then the faith is worthless. Faith in something that isn't real is fine if you can really believe in it, but forcing yourself to have faith when you know nothing is there is pretty difficult if not impossible. If we have to create truths for ourselves, then the word "truth" is subjective, not objective, and therefore not particularly meaningful - unless you invent the meaning, which isn't really there after all.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Estrella]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Where can you find truth and where can you find faith ????? The answers to all of these questions are right inside you and you can't have anyone tell you where they are untill you find them because they will be different from you then anyone else in the whole entire world. But look inside you must ... LoL ... hahah sorry couldn't resit ruining that ... haha ... I don't know Whateveryou do do not smoke POT .. .

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
Where can you find truth and where can you find faith ????? The answers to all of these questions are right inside you and you can't have anyone tell you where they are untill you find them because they will be different from you then anyone else in the whole entire world. But look inside you must ... LoL ... hahah sorry couldn't resit ruining that ... haha ... I don't know Whateveryou do do not smoke POT .. .

Why do you say that? (the pot thing)

I think I know why your saying that (having been a daily pot smoker for a while, though not anymore) , but I could be wrong.

Want to elaborate?

top topics

join