It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Forms Posse To Investigate Obama's Birth Certificate...As Promised

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
But what I don't understand is how he could possibly have the jurisdiction to do so...

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Arizona has constituted a special law enforcement posse to investigate allegations brought by members of the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party that the birth certificate Barack Obama released to the public April 27 might be a forgery, WND has learned.

The posse, under the authority of Arpaio's office, will consist of two former law enforcement officers and two retired attorneys, headed by Michael Zullo, a retired police detective originally from Bergen County, N.J.

WND confirmed with Zullo and with Arpaio's office that the investigation into the Obama birth certificate has been sanctioned fully by Arpaio's office. The investigation, they said, will be conducted with "utmost diligence," and the investigators will be authorized to utilize subpoena power.

www.wnd.com...

So what judge is going to grant discovery, when the SCOTUS itself doesn't have jurisdiction? It has already been made clear that Congress itself must address the issue.

I guess Joe needs to read ATS more.

Even so, I must give the guy kudos for the effort!

I say "as promised," because he did promise that, as I reported in this thread a while back:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Fri Sep 16th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Good old Joe! Hope he can get more done than The Donald! And everyone else. Joe is my hero so glad to hear he is "On The Job" Would Obama look good in pink?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think the problems with other investigations into the birth certificate were all related to going to the SCOTUS to petition for release of it. If Arpaio has probable cause to initiate an investigation into whether or not Obama was eligible to be on the ballot in his county and has the support of the local courts, it can start there. If sufficient evidence is uncovered, the state's registrar of voters (or equivalent) can open an investigation to whether he should've been on ballots throughout the state.

Things backfired when people went big. Should've started small, just like this.
edit on 9/16/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
it wasn't a BC, it was a PDF

let me know when he gets to go to hawaii and inspect it

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
i like Joe i really do.

but he needs to helpout the town of quartzsite first.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
But what I don't understand is how he could possibly have the jurisdiction to do so...

A sheriff anywhere in the USA is above Federal law. They have jurisdiction over everything locally including the FEDS. If a sheriff wanted to he could tell all the feds to get the F out of his jurisdiction and they would have to comply. That's how I understand it.

If a sheriff believes the POTUS is a fraud it is his sworn duty to investigate the matter.

Read this it will explain the matter. Sheriffs really can have more power than The President of the United States. constitutionallawenforcementassoc.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by copperhead12

Would you question whether obama was born in america if he was white? I simply don't see why people are questioning this when none of the white presidents had their citizenship doubted.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

You are absolutely right that the Sheriff is is above Federal law. the Sheriff is an Elected Official, charged with a specific duty to uphold and defend the Constitution, and the Laws of the Land. Federal agents and Secret Service agents are Hired, not elected. If the Sheriff is able to obtain enough evidence that Obama is sitting in the White House illegally, then the Sheriff convene a Grand Jury, get an Indictment, obtain a warrant, signed by a Judge, and can order the Secret Service to turn over the person of Obama to him for arrest. This is Constitutional Law. Inside his county – the sheriff has more power than the Governor of his state. Indeed, the Sheriff has more power in his county than the President of the United States. In his county, he can overrule the President. Remember, the President has few and limited powers. If Obama runs for POUTS, he will have to make a stop in Arizona, and there Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio can arrest him. I would like to see him in pink too.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Good luck Arpaio, if Trump couldnt get to the bottom of it with all his money I dont think you're going to either, and even if you did what are you going to do about it besides get snuffed by the feds?

I think there's a lot more important things going on in his state for him to worry about.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by copperhead12

Good old Joe! Hope he can get more done than The Donald! And everyone else. Joe is my hero so glad to hear he is "On The Job" Would Obama look good in pink?

Joe is your HERO?
Do you know what kind of racist, elitist monster Joe is?
This man violates peoples civil rights daily as a hobby and brags about it.
He is the pinnacle of crooked LEOs and abuse of power.
HERO? That's disgusting.

Hopefully, his actions here will finally get him enough attention to get investigated for his attrocities.

Joe is the reason I turned down a 100k a year job in AZ.
The entire work team refused to go there. My rights are worth more than that.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments all.

Well if a local sheriff has all the power you guys say they do, then it would seem that Orly just needs to march right down the street to her local sheriff's office- and forget the courts and law suits.

And if that's the case, then maybe sheriffs can recall all our troops! And imprison the bankers! And End the FED! And close the IRS, EPA, etc, etc!

Ok, guess not...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

By your comment you arae either not in the US or are ignorant of the true laws of the land. If the president or anyone else has falsified the facts to be eligible for an election in the Sheriffs jurisdiction he has every right to convene a grand jury and file a warrant. The implication of all the cover up that would entail a false birth certifcate and now it is being claimed a fraudulant SS number would be the smoking gun. Its not Obama that would have orchestrated this but would expose who did.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Don't we all have a right to investigate the president of the united states simply because we are citizens?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think the people on this task force should all show proof of having valid birth certificates.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadNinja68

Originally posted by copperhead12

Joe is your HERO?
Do you know what kind of racist, elitist monster Joe is?
This man violates peoples civil rights daily as a hobby and brags about it.
He is the pinnacle of crooked LEOs and abuse of power.
HERO? That's disgusting.

Hopefully, his actions here will finally get him enough attention to get investigated for his attrocities.

Joe is the reason I turned down a 100k a year job in AZ.
The entire work team refused to go there. My rights are worth more than that.

I'm glad Joe is stupid enough to do what he is doing, all that is going to end up happening is he will end up going down in flames for being a terrible person. I can't wait for it to happen once he actually gets anyones attention that matters.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Joe Arpaio is a corrupt, political, media whore and has been for years.. Long before an Obama in office.

top topics

join