It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gardasil HPV vaccines found contaminated with recombinant DNA that persists in human blood

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
reply to post by Bluesma

Possibly fudged numbers from the CDC.....after all, they do seem to be hand in glove with big Pharma's agenda, and you are NOT necessarily "stuck with it for life".

A few years back, my son was diagnosed with it (from being careless). Of course, he was pretty freaked out, but fortunately, he had gone to the doctor about the problem relatively quickly.

The doctor quickly assured my son that most people can get rid of the virus on their own without any intervention, and without any lasting ill effects, but he did prescribe a treatment that took care of the problem, just to be sure.

I have a daughter of the target age, as well, and would not allow her to be given this vaccine.

Well, I have the virus in me, and have been to doctors both in the US and Europe. Noen of them had any awareness of any treatment that rids one of the virus. I had cervical cancer, and had it removed by laser long ago- treatment for things such as that exist, of course, but they do not rid the body of the virus. I have never had any other symptom besides that one cervical growth, but have to get Paps twice a year.

I did not allow my daughter to have the vaccine either, though her doctor recomended it, because I was aware that there is added chemicals to the vaccine that have shown to be dangerous.
Many people who have the virus do not know it until a symptom arises.

By "took care of the problem", do you mean he no longer carries the virus? Or that he had a symptom that was taken care of? Is he aware that even without symptoms, he is a carrier and can infect others?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
reply to post by Bluesma

Possibly fudged numbers from the CDC

That's an awfully big accusation to make without even an ounce of proof.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101
reply to post by Tetrarch42

As was I. Haha apparently they'd rather take the chances with their "home grown immune systems" than get a vaccine and screw over the rest of us who have by being the carriers of deadly diseases such as polio, HPV, HIV, and various others. *shakes head* such a shame.

There is no vaccine for HIV.

Originally posted by Believer101
reply to post by Gorman91

I don't bother with the flu shot. I know multiple people who've gotten the flu after they got the flu shot, which isn't supposed to happen with vaccines. I've had the flu once in my entire life, and that was only because I was a little kid and shared a drink and food with a kid that was just starting to get sick from the flu. I see no point in making myself miserable for days by getting the flu shot when I don't get the flu at all.

You do know that every year 3 different strains of the flu that's "guessed" to affect the public by the CDC is used in that's year's vaccination. No one knows how many different strains of influenza there are due to the fact of constant mutation. It is very possible to get the flu from a different strain than the three that are included in the vaccination. It is noted that "cross-protection" might lessen the symptoms if you do in fact get a different strain then the one you were vaccinated for. However one must judge the pros and cons of getting a vaccination with questionable ingredients that will make you feel mildly sick for the possibility of maybe (guesstimation) vaccinating against the dominant strain of that given year.

Can I get seasonal flu even though I got a flu vaccine this year?
Yes. The ability of flu vaccine to protect a person depends on two things: 1) the age and health status of the person getting vaccinated, and 2) the similarity or “match” between the virus strains in the vaccine and those circulating in the community. If the viruses in the vaccine and the influenza viruses circulating in the community are closely matched, vaccine effectiveness is higher. If they are not closely matched, vaccine effectiveness can be reduced

These meetings result in the selection of three viruses (two subtypes of influenza A viruses and one influenza B virus) to go into flu vaccines for the following fall and winter.

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 19-9-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

<< 10  11  12   >>

join