It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptillian statue.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Tha has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, i make a statement about the shape of the statues head being like the elongated skulls so then everybody gets off topic. Lets please try and disscuss the subject.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot

Originally posted by stgeorge
The face of the thing is obviously an animal. Reptillians do not have teats or external genitalia ,so why are you calling these reptillians?
Like in Egypt,they put animal heads on human figures. Gods,Godesses,Spirits.
please provide a link that says reptillians have no external genitalia.

Stgeorge is completely right, reptiles, along with brids, do not have external genitalia. They have what is termed a 'urovaginal pore' or some such. Apparently, some crocidilia do have a 'something' that is erectile I think associated with that pore, but thats the exception to the rule. And there are no reptiles with mammary glands or any of the associated structures, no exceptions.

If they didn't have genitals, how did they mate with humans?

The obvious impilication is that they didn't. Indeed, how could any alien race ever mate with human beings. A mismatch in the sex organs is the least of the problems.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well in the original translation of the bible it says the serpent in Eden had legs and he lost them when he tempted adam and eve to eat the fruit.
I also remember reading some interview with some lacerta retillian from the inside of cavesm they were called native terrans. and the reptillian women said she had breasts and external genitalia due to evoloution. Maybe these statues are one of these things.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here is a site I found about these skulls...very interesting.
Alien skulls

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
All Humans have a Reptilian part of the Brain called the 'R-complex'.

This is where our most basic instincts come from. Check this site for more
www.proofgodexists.org... (there are other sites btw)

When I heard its scientifically proven I couldn't help but think of this phrase from the Bible.

and they mated with the daughters of men

Now when you say THEY mated with the daughters of MEN it says to me they were not men themselves. Maybe if it said they mated with the daughters of tribe xxxxx, or They mated with the daughters of the xxxxxx land. That wouldn't ring questions in my ears.

But saying THEY mated with the daughters of MEN just rings to me that whatever did mate, wasn't from the race of men!!!

Always wondered if Man and Man-kind are the same......

[edit on 28-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hi to all of you
If the femaile keep a baby that show they was not a cold bluded beings.
Reptilians or not!

regards chapo but ?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
We are talking about the cradle of civilization here... Many ancient cultures put the heads of various animals on humanoid bodies to depict various deities....many of which were local, even household ones. The female with the child is certainly typical of early fertility goddess figurines in theme.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
We are talking about the cradle of civilization here... Many ancient cultures put the heads of various animals on humanoid bodies to depict various deities....many of which were local, even household ones. The female with the child is certainly typical of early fertility goddess figurines in theme.
yes this is correct, many egyptians did it. many middle easter civilizations.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Not only that but many tribes way back in the day(can't remember the specific ones), would pratice a tradition where when ever a child was born, they would form their head into a specific shape and size, because when a baby first comes out their skull is very fragile and soft. Makeing it easy for them to form any shape they wanted, but this also caused brain damage when they started growing, but of course they didn't know that.

as for the reptilians I believe they do not exist.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
To GAZROK maybe you are right but to say ''is certainly'' is a sharp word
''the probably '' will be the good one.
Ai, ai I start to understand english slouly .
THANKS to the ATSNN!

regards chapo

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'll go along with Gazrok on this one- Having studied art history what he says is true. I don't think that this is at all unreasonable. Reptoids from space bent on world domination through the use of replicants is hard to swallow, even for those who believe in aliens.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I too am an art history buff, hehe...

To GAZROK maybe you are right but to say ''is certainly'' is a sharp word

I said "certainly typical of"....
Read it closer...and relax

I'd wager I could find other examples, same period, same locale, of different animal headed sculptures as well....
I'm merely pointing out the information...I'll leave it to you to make your own conclusion, but also caution against jumping the gun for reptilian existence....

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I just can't imagine, that these skulls are created by humans during the ancient times, humans are not that intelligent to do that even now.
Also, reptilians aren't flesh eaters?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
To gazrok,
thank you GAZROK exactly what I NEEDED.
If you remember I write --the Pyramides was builded by other civilization
The oldest one!
Thank you again for the HELP.
P.S. The photos show intiligent reptilians, not DINOS....!!!
HEY if you work in ATSNN , you have something inside in you head.

regards chapo

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Istvan....

It's called binding. There are plenty of sources for it from ancient times to well into the era of recorded history. The heads, in this case, of infants is bound with boards so as the child develop thier heads become mis-shapen. The Mayans are thought to have done this for esthetic reasons, the Chinese bound the feet of woman for the same appeal.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
That is incredible! Well, if these were alien skulls, they should look similar to each other, but these enlonged skulls are unique piece of art. Poor children, probably didn't know, what they will become...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have heard of binding as well but there is just one more query I have that supports the "alien race" theory. In ancient Egypt the pharaohs and royal family would interbreed with each other (ie sister marrying a brother)
It has been scientifically proven that the offspring of such a pairing are genetically weaker and if the interbreeding continued down the line their descendants would have various birth defects. However in the early egyptian times the Royal family interbred something like 7 times before having troubles of ANY kind.

Perhaps this is due to some strange alien/reptilian genetics???

Either way I'm only speculating I'm not very informed on the subject

oh and one more thing......if those thingies walked the earth how come we dont have other archaeological evidence

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
To Seeking Soul:

I'm not going to discount the abilities of the ancients. But could the mutations you speak of coming about only after 7 interbreedings be the result of being a more hearty stock. They didn't have "advanced" techniques per se in medical science. I mean that survival of the fittest was surely in full swing, maybe they had a stronger genetic base to draw upon so, detrimental mutations would not arise as quickly? Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hmm, have you ever thought that maybe the term reptilian is a representation of something else, as though it were a symbol for something hostile. Meaning a race of aliens who do not look like reptiles but are violent as though they were meat eating reptile people. Do you understand what I am saying.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join