It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptillian statue.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
Read the last chapter in the book called "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs.

Whether you believe it or not, it's not like he made it up. It's written in Sumer.

Actually, he DID make it up (or, rather, mistranslated it.

It speaks about a reptilian race called the Annunaki who landed here thousands of years ago, and created the human race through genetic experiments as a slave race, and some of them mated with humans, and so on...

Sorry. The Sumerian for "god" is "ditilla." The Sumerian for reptile/snake is u�umgal (well, actually, that's "mighty reptile." As you can see, they're not even close. The tablets do talk about snakes (particularly in the tale of Gilgamesh) and the snakes are crawling reptiles and not gods. The gods (Annunaki) are described and they're not snakes.

Eventually they had wars with each other, and Sodom and Gomorrah were seens of a nuclear war between them, and explains the Dead Sea.

Actually, it doesn't. Simple geology does. And it happened in relatively historic times, so there's documents about it. No war. No nukes. The guy is making this all up.

According to the tablets, though, the reptiles believed in a Creator/God as well, but since the Annunaki lived much longer than humans, humans considered them to be Gods.

It's a shame that frauds and hoaxers like that are believed. Do a little basic reading on the cultures and you'll find out just how much of a liar he is. Learn to read Cuneiform (I can read a little of it) and you'll find out what a HUGE fraud he is!

But learn. Get the dictionaries. Read for yourself.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This is kind of an off topic post but because sodom and gomorah were brought up i want to say i think it was destroyed by a meteor not a nuke.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
This is kind of an off topic post but because sodom and gomorah were brought up i want to say i think it was destroyed by a meteor not a nuke.

Damn, I was sure it was Bin Laden.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just as an FYI, I can think of one Egyptian royal family that had sever birth defects...Ahkenaton (husband to Nefertiti and father to Tutankhamun, or Tut)... One of my favorite pharoahs... He switched worship to one God, told the priests to take a hike, and even transformed the art of the period. Of course, he was eventually assassinated, and it appeared that Nefertiti took the throne for a time until passing it to her son Tut (who also may have attempted his father's goals as well, but soon met with the same end).

Part of the family's condition was elongation, but there were other defects as well, just a little foggy on the details off the top of my head....

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Gazrok you are correct ahknetan changed there religion completely, and now his face is scratched out of everything in egypt along with tut and neferti

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
OOOHHH GAZROK?

Little rectification

18 DYNASTIE

AHMOSIS
AMENOPHIS
THOUTMOSIS 1st
THOUTMOSIS 2nd WIFE HATCHEPSOUT
THOUTMOSIS 3TH
AMENOPHIS 2
THOUTMOSIS 4
AMENOPHIS 3
AMENOPHIS 4 (CALLED AKHENATON WIFE NEFERTITI )
SEMENKARE--------------------------------------------------------------- ???????
TOUT-ANKH-ATON (called TOUT-ANKH-AMON )
AI
HOREMHEB

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I fail to see where you're pointing out an error....

Many researchers believe SEMENKARE to be the name Nefertiti took when she assumed the throne. The previous assumption was that Semenkare was the name of her husband after Ahkenaton and that he was pharoah, but surviving evidence is still inconclusive, and seems to indicate more that Nefertiti was in power....largely due to (as another mentioned), their existence was erased (or at least the attempt was made) by those priests who came after, who didn't like the changes....

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hi GAZ, very sorry --mistake from my side. Well it is true Akhenaton is
father of Toutankhamon --oficial way in dictionairy; I was wrong yesterday
why;because in my head was a dynastie order and not ''WHO IS WHO''
But Ifind a problem TODAY: follow me good now.
Akhenaton+ Nefirtiti have 3 childrens ;3 girls:
MERITATON ; MECATATON and ANKHESENPAATON ---IN THE BIRTHDAY of
the last one He is 17 years old. HE is also 17 years on the trone --
PHARAON. And here start the mistery(for me) in my book is writen
that THOUANKHATON and (the last girl ANKHESENPAATON are hausbend
and wife--(the father dead --AKHENATON ) afer they changed names
in TOUTANKHAMON AND ANKHSEMAMON!

The mistery again: after the dead of AKHENATON, NEFERTITI write a message to the king of the HITTITES , CHOUPPILOULIOUMA (autentique)
'' MY HAUSBAND IS DEAD ? I DON4T HAVE SON.......SEND TO ME SOME
PRINCE....!!!She signed the message DACHAMOUNZOU-(la REINE ).

PS That mistery is very hard even for the archeologistes

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical_Psycho

Now all we need is Geoffrey, George and Bungle and we'll have a complete set

[edit on 3-9-2004 by Faceless]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join