It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream Log (Riddles, 11:11, Inner conciousness?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
As of this past week, I have been having really strange dreams, and I can't seem to put it all together to make sense, yet I have an odd feeling its all supposed to mean something.

(First dream) I dozed off about for about 10 minutes before I had to leave for school...... Immediately after, I dreamed of hovering above a treeline, a giant billboard was in the air and on it was "Satire is Pollution"......... After reading this, I woke in a state of confusion, seeing as I had never actually used, read, or heard the word, satire.

(Second Dream) I was standing with another being, staring at a giant grey wall with a alot of scratches on it, and for some reason me and this other person were trying to figure out the "code". (no idea what it was) Out of absolutely nowhere I stated" I know it" and I scratched 11.11.11 on the wall, looked at it for a minute, and before anything else happened I woke up.

(Third Dream)I don't remember much from this dream except writing on a small note that said...."21 is expensive"

(Fourth Dream) Everything was pitch black, except I knew there was a wall in front of me. I reached out and felt a brick, the bricks underneath it were gone and i got the image of being in a spherical room. I had a sense of where I was, and I had a feeling of consciousness in my sleep. I thought "Clear my mind" and the wall of bricks crumbled and disappeared. Not long after, thoughts of feelings came to my mind and the wall immediately rebuilt itself. I repeated the "Clear my mind" thing a few more times, each with the same effect. Each time the wall disappeared, I had an equal feeling and sounds that are described in Astral Travel.......... I took this experience and came to the conclusion that this was my psychic barrier.

Please reply with your thoughts and opinions.

Note to mods, this is my first thread, and i'm not sure I posted it in the right spot so please move if necessary.

I also apologize if these descriptions didn't make any sense at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You should check out my dream I had last night. I wrote about it in this thread this morning almost immediately after I woke up so it was still fresh in my memory. It's about UFO's attacking (?) NYC sometime this month.

I dreamt a fleet of UFO's descended on NYC

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I wrote in my thread this morning that it was "just a dream" but the fact of the matter is, many many people are all having dreams that are strnge to them, or dreams that are very surreal. Even some people claim to have dreams that are more like 'visions' as if they are being 'shown' what is to be expected in the near future.

I really try to refrain from being one of these people but... if you add the two dates i saw in my dream: 9/11 and 9/15, you get 9/26 which is when all that elenin/nibiru/nasa/satellite junk is supposedly going on xD
Maybe they are signs, or maybe they are just products of over-active imaginations, idk. Make of it what you will. I'm not losing any sleep over it!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

True that bro
I searched 11.11.11 and came up with multiple websites and information stating something catastrophic is supposed to occur November 11, 2011.

However, it is what it is. If something happens, then it happens, if it doesn't life moves on

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KeepYourAnonymity

I kinda hope something happens just to shake this god-forsaken place up a bit, but at the same time I hope NOTHING happens because I have big plans for this world!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

This world does need something to happen, people are getting to attached to the idea that absolutely nothing is going to happen, and that's what gets to me. Nobody will be prepared for the time when something ends up happening, they won't be able to adapt to survive.

Also, these dreams have been occurring alot, so i'll post another Dream Log next week, just last night I also had a dream that repeated throughout my sleep and it was of a nuke exploding right by my house (lol).

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Uh-Oh! where do you live? If a nuke is detonated in the US, I believe they will do it somewhere on the eastern seaboard. NYC/Boston/DC are the prime targets.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Arizona, so it's not too likely. The dream didn't fit in with the others, so I brushed it off, not gonna worry about it, and that's why I didn't include it in the log

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

haha yeah the next big event will be in Boston I think. Didn't they blow up Boston in The Sum of All Fears? Or was that a different city?

top topics

join