It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anton Lavey's Vision of The Fall of The 5th Bride of Satan Fufilled by This Girl?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
After hearing this women's claims, you might want answers to these questions:

Why is there a secret society running around with five women born and raised to be the Five Brides of Satan?

What is so significant about the number five?

Why was Anton Lavey entitled to such a dead-on accurate vision of something that came to pass, assuming it was true?

Were these women shown the true Satan or was it the handsome and magnetic antichrist in human embodiment?

Why is there a satanic secret society raising women to think they are brides of satan then revealing to them a magnetic man and posing him as the dark prince?

On another note, for anyone who wants a description from other people who have seen or been shown the very handsome antichrist, these are some people and videos you might want to check out:"

Well now.... Let's not jump to any conclusions regardding this very handsome and very magnetic gentleman. It could be that he is not the anti-christ at all...perhaps he is an embodiment of the distillation of both good and evil. An embodiment of true righteousness..... a righteousness that has reaped from both good and evil. Truly it is written that he reaps where he has not sown. After all..... both sides are needed to be able to magnify one another. They both have their contribution to be made to the fulness of his character. Perhaps he will reign over the earth with his rod of iron......that wouldn't be such a bad thing.......would it ladies??? As he has borne the great harlot in her adulteries so she will bear him in his. After all... the earth is the Lord's ....and the fulness thereof. It would be awful if the anti-christ was actually the real christ. It does say somewhere that he would deceive all but the very elect. Now you guy's don't know which way to go.. do you?? Uhhh!! Ohhhhh!! maybe AC/DC was right....He might be back in black. Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see..... won't we??

edit on 22-9-2011 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
reply to post by kokoro

Yes I'm the one telling people about Christ, but I'm not the one that is judging, it is He who will judge.
You can also make up all the excuses you want, in the end only truth will prevail. No one can hide from God, He sees all. But people don't want to hear the hard truth, they rather have someone tell them things to make them feel good and not guilty of any wrong doing. As we get closer to all hell really breaking loose, more and more people will turn away from believing in the one and only true God of this universe. We are already in a sad state spiritually, and it's only going to get worse.

I am not making up any "excuses" here. I live my life in a way that is respectful of others and I do that all by myself, without Jesus. I don't need the fear of hell to make me be a good person. The world doesn't need Christianity, in fact, so far its done more harm than good. You will never gain real followers through fear of punishment and that is what following Jesus is all about.

With so many religions in the world, what makes you think you have some kind of monopoly on truth? Its only YOUR version of the truth. Many things can be interpreted in many ways so it seems monumentally irresponsible of you to go telling people that they are going to hell if they do or don't do XYZ.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro

reply to post by kokoro

Yes I'm the one telling people about Christ, but I'm not the one that is judging, it is He who will judge.
You can also make up all the excuses you want, in the end only truth will prevail. No one can hide from God, He sees all. But people don't want to hear the hard truth, they rather have someone tell them things to make them feel good and not guilty of any wrong doing. As we get closer to all hell really breaking loose, more and more people will turn away from believing in the one and only true God of this universe. We are already in a sad state spiritually, and it's only going to get worse.

I am not making up any "excuses" here. I live my life in a way that is respectful of others and I do that all by myself, without Jesus. I don't need the fear of hell to make me be a good person. The world doesn't need Christianity, in fact, so far its done more harm than good. You will never gain real followers through fear of punishment and that is what following Jesus is all about.

With so many religions in the world, what makes you think you have some kind of monopoly on truth? Its only YOUR version of the truth. Many things can be interpreted in many ways so it seems monumentally irresponsible of you to go telling people that they are going to hell if they do or don't do XYZ.

Men and women because of our ego is who messes up and made a mockery of God and Christ. Blaming God for our troubles is childish, it's no different than kids blaming each other for the trouble that they are in. Today not very many people want to take on their responsibility for their own actions, instead they make excuses and point blame.
I'm not out to gain followers as you put it, this is not a popularity contest. This is a war for everyone's soul and not many realize that.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'm not out to gain followers as you put it, this is not a popularity contest. This is a war for everyone's soul and not many realize that.

Ironic.
God gave us freeewill, yet there is a WAR over who gets the rights to OUR souls?
Doesn't that doubletalk seem less the "Will of God" but rather more like the "BS of man"?
I wonder how many casualties there are in these " Wars for our souls" that christianity has waged over the ages?

I believe in a grand observer, which could be called "God", but he isn't the confused, vengeful god worshiped by the masses in any organized church.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadNinja68

Ironic.
God gave us freeewill, yet there is a WAR over who gets the rights to OUR souls?
Doesn't that doubletalk seem less the "Will of God" but rather more like the "BS of man"?
I wonder how many casualties there are in these " Wars for our souls" that christianity has waged over the ages?

I believe in a grand observer, which could be called "God", but he isn't the confused, vengeful god worshiped by the masses in any organized church.

How can anyone understand if they invalidate what is written, and that God exist, and not recognize who Christ is and what He did for mankind. Yes you believe that there is a grand observer as you put it, it is a rejection of a one all powerful ever living God. That's the trouble, a lot of folks want to mold God to their own liking, well go right ahead.
Yes God did give us free will, and the war that has raged on through the ages is more than many want to or even care to understand. It makes me laugh how so many want to continue to lay blame against the Christians, good reason to use as an excuse to reject God and invalidate His Word.
Who's confused, is those that keep chasing rainbows.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Pocky

In Satanic cults they use young women as breeders for birthing babies as child sacrifice to bale or moloch.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
i have 7 housewifes and alot of prostitutes that i have married

why you think 5?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join