It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anton Lavey's Vision of The Fall of The 5th Bride of Satan Fufilled by This Girl?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
After hearing this women's claims, you might want answers to these questions:

Why is there a secret society running around with five women born and raised to be the Five Brides of Satan?

What is so significant about the number five?

Why was Anton Lavey entitled to such a dead-on accurate vision of something that came to pass, assuming it was true?

Were these women shown the true Satan or was it the handsome and magnetic antichrist in human embodiment?

Why is there a satanic secret society raising women to think they are brides of satan then revealing to them a magnetic man and posing him as the dark prince?

On another note, for anyone who wants a description from other people who have seen or been shown the very handsome antichrist, these are some people and videos you might want to check out:

Ken Peters
www.youtube.com...
DGS Dhinakaran
www.youtube.com...

"Anton Lavey had a vision that one of the 5th Brides of Satan would fall and mean fallen as in sleeping outside of the coven and bearing a child and this other girl would have to re-take her place and one day he says,' ok, this little girl is gonna be born at this hospital, at this time, and that was ' me' ' "- Esther

www.testimoniesofheavenandhell.com... ion/

edit on 15-9-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There is no significance to #5. This is BS. If they where TRUE satanists, they would raise 3 or 7 brides. N00bs

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Anton LaVey did not believe in the literal existence of Satan. He was an atheist and a humanist, and believed "visions" were make believe.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Oh he did love a bit of theatrics.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
that video is intense

so what does all this mean to the real world?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
that video is intense

What this means to the whole world is this, many will be deceived, and for those who don't believe that there is a God and that He sent Christ to live life here on earth as a man to suffer through the many trials, temptations, and everything else that we go through while we live out our lives. Than die by crucifixion, was buried, before He rose He spent time in hell to save those that did not have that chance before Christ came into the world. Than after 3 days He rose from the dead, and stayed on earth for a time so that many could see Him and spend some time with Him. Than He rose to heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

For those that refuse to believe through faith in Him that was sent will suffer the consequences of their choices. I know how the majority of people do not like this concept. And this is very sad that the majority do not want to believe.
The difference between God and Satan is, God is Love, and Satan is hate.

The truth is out there, but most are looking for the lie instead of the truth.

Christ will return again to judge the living and the dead. It will be a day of sorrow, but than it will end in Glory.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The number five is symbolic of a Pentacle/ Pentagon/ Pentagram

spw184 is dis-infoing you

Venus and the pentagram
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

The pentagram (pentacle or pentalpha) is considered by some western occultists to trace its esoteric significance to an astronomical observance of the pattern of Venus' conjunctions with the Sun.

Pentacles, Wiccans and Masonry
freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com...

The pentagram first appeared more than 5,000 years ago, in Mesopotamian writings and drawings. The Babylonians used it as an astrological diagram to represent the five known planets, —Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, with Venus, the Queen of Heaven, at the top point of the star, as the Queen of Heaven. The Pythagorean Greeks used an inverted pentacle's five points to represent the Classical elements of fire, water, air, earth and idea – (or more properly, Hieron, a word meaning “divine thing.”). Modern day Wiccans and Neopagans similarly use the symbol in this a similar manner, to represent the four earthbound elements air, earth, fire, water and the “spirit.” Depending on the variety of Wicca, the symbol may appear with the point up or down.

Yes it does have symbolic significance.
edit on 18-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Venus = Lucifer
en.wikipedia.org...

Traditionally, Lucifer (English pronunciation: /ˈluːsɪfər, ljuːsɪfər/) is a name that in English generally refers to the devil before being cast from heaven, although this is not the original meaning of the term. In Latin, from which the English word is derived, Lucifer means "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). It was the name given to the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, which heralds daylight. For this meaning, English generally uses the names "Morning Star" or "Day Star", and rarely "Lucifer".

And Hitler's Aryan race were the Martians (aliens LoL)

Ares = god of war = Mars
Ares
en.wikipedia.org...

The counterpart of Ares among the Roman gods is Mars, who as a father of the Roman people held a more important and dignified place in ancient Roman religion for his agricultural and tutelary functions. During the Hellenization of Latin literature, the myths of Ares were reinterpreted by Roman writers under the name of Mars. Greek writers under Roman rule also recorded cult practices and beliefs pertaining to Mars under the name of Ares. Thus in the classical tradition of later Western art and literature, the mythology of the two figures becomes virtually indistinguishable.

edit on 18-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So the only choices are Jesus or Satan?

This is a bunch of evangelical hooey! This girl is an admitted heroin addict, there is no telling what she hallucinated.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Blah blah blah.

What does this have to do with the subject?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

I choose NOTHING.

Sometimes, that's the most rational choice. Choosing between Jesus and Satan is like choosing between a banana sandwich and a # sandwich.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Exactly my point
If these are the only choices then its no choice at all.

Plus, people who call themselves "satanist" don't really worship Satan. They are humanist who reject religion used as social control, they ultimately worship themselves.

edit on 18-9-2011 by kokoro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro
So the only choices are Jesus or Satan?

This is a bunch of evangelical hooey! This girl is an admitted heroin addict, there is no telling what she hallucinated.

See, there you go judging, you have no idea what is in anyone's heart, as does anyone know what is in yours, really.
There is no winning this argument either way by those that want to refute one way or the other. But what is possible is that some may read something of value to them personally. What matters, it could be a hundred readers and only one picks it up and gets it, and even if it's one it's worth it.

Evangelical hooey can be replaced with non-believers hooey, and by the way I'm not Evangelical, just spiritual. Religion is for men to screw it up.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Some of the post is just amazing, some times it makes me wonder if it's actually adults or maybe it's actually children responding to some of these threads. Some of the views are really strange, this is part of a confused society mixing reality with fantasy. It has been written that these would be part of the signs before the return of Christ. People running to and fro, but never really knowing where they are going.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

For those that refuse to believe through faith in Him that was sent will suffer the consequences of their choices.

You are accusing me of judging with no basis. You are the one condemning people to "suffer the consequences".

I am merely pointing out that with 1000's of religions and beliefs in the world you seem to have a very narrow specific view of what a good person is vs an evil person. Just because one does not worship Jesus does not make them a satan worshiper or in fact any less spiritual than you.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

For those that refuse to believe through faith in Him that was sent will suffer the consequences of their choices.

You are accusing me of judging with no basis. You are the one condemning people to "suffer the consequences".

I am merely pointing out that with 1000's of religions and beliefs in the world you seem to have a very narrow specific view of what a good person is vs an evil person. Just because one does not worship Jesus does not make them a satan worshiper or in fact any less spiritual than you.

Well you did, first you made a judgement on Evangelicals, than you made a judgement on a girl, here I quote you:

posted on 18-9-2011 @ 03:31 PM
Originally posted by kokoro So the only choices are Jesus or Satan? This is a bunch of evangelical hooey! This girl is an admitted heroin addict, there is no telling what she hallucinated.

Also, I never said that just because one does not worship Jesus Christ makes them a Satan worshiper.
And I don't condemn people God will condemn those that choose the wide path over the narrow.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by hawaii50th

Blah blah blah.

What does this have to do with the subject?

Faith, is what it has to do with in this subject. Many are looking for answers, many are looking for truth, and many are looking in all the wrong places. We can never know everything, but we can know one thing, who your going to trust. If you want to put your faith in men and women to show you the truth than you will search in vain. But if you choose to have faith in God than you will find and understand His wisdom.

So you can say blah blah blah all you like, in the end He will prevail.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
that video is intense

Intense? It's complete rubbish.
Some people could claim they have been delivered into Gods hands by the smurfs from the evil grips of satanism and people would believe it. All it means is you wasted a few minutes of your precious life watching Christian claptrap.

Anton would be laughing himself silly if he could.

Here, say a few hail marys and get down with some tunes..

edit on 21-9-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Well you did, first you made a judgement on Evangelicals, than you made a judgement on a girl, here I quote you:

posted on 18-9-2011 @ 03:31 PM
Originally posted by kokoro So the only choices are Jesus or Satan? This is a bunch of evangelical hooey! This girl is an admitted heroin addict, there is no telling what she hallucinated.

Also, I never said that just because one does not worship Jesus Christ makes them a Satan worshiper.
And I don't condemn people God will condemn those that choose the wide path over the narrow.

I did not judge the girl, she fully admitted to being a heroin addict. Also, I don't care what Evangelicals believe or don't believe, they just have a problem keeping that to themselves.

You are the one telling people that they will be sorry for not following Jesus. If that isnt a judgement, I dont know what is.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

Yes I'm the one telling people about Christ, but I'm not the one that is judging, it is He who will judge.
You can also make up all the excuses you want, in the end only truth will prevail. No one can hide from God, He sees all. But people don't want to hear the hard truth, they rather have someone tell them things to make them feel good and not guilty of any wrong doing. As we get closer to all hell really breaking loose, more and more people will turn away from believing in the one and only true God of this universe. We are already in a sad state spiritually, and it's only going to get worse.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
satanic rituals are usually a really really really long drawn out way to get women if you think about it, as most cults are

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join