It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream I had that was very realistic!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Your correct, thats why I'm not worrying over it, just thought I would share my dream since I see so many sharing theres, I do not think or expect anyone to think anything of it.

Numbers can be twisted any which way the sun shines, I went fishing all day yesterday came home slept like 12 hours didn't have any dreams other than one that dealt with ( big hooters) last night so no follow up for numbers or doomsday .

Just had to at least follow up the thread since I said I was say if I had another dream.

Regardless, it was a very weird and realistic experience.

edit on 17-9-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Actually, November 6th is a Sunday, so there WILL be football on that day. Just saying...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing that post . I have been dreaming something very similit for as long as I can remember and had one last night , which is what lead me to this site ! And oh my god do I have the chills as I read ur post !! Ok I will start with the dream part ; my dreams are with the whole ear popping thing . When and where I'm when I'm dreaming changes very little but it's always the same thing , my ears are ringing so loud it actually hurts I feel like my head is gonna explode and the pain is in my whole body especially my stomach for some reason . And it comes and goes in these very painful waves . When I wake up my ears actually hurt and I'm absolutely exhausted . As the years have gone by I realize I'm dreaming and I can kinda wake myself up but when I go back to sleep it's re-accruing .
2nd I swear to u the dam numbers ! When u Said that I almost lost it man !! I see the same frigin thing !! But my numbers are different , and they have been popping up more and more lately in the most oddest places . What does this mean ? I'm happy there are other people out there that expietnce the something as me . I very rarely speak of this to anyone except my moms .
3rd when I was done reading ur post the date was 15-9-2011 and 911 is one of my numbers ! Talk about weird

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Seems allot of people are having the same dreams. Nov. 9 is a date I read somewhere about that comet. Could be something to it, I wouldn't discount it so easily.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with the dream . For me it's the sensation of my ears ready to explode ! It's so real and physically exhausting and has been going on for years . Also I find it extremely freaky that jagx1981 also has the things with the numbers! I wasn't on here inquiring about that ! And I to always am stalked by diff numbers . There must be some sort of connection here . I would like to speak more to jag . It's good to know I'm not the only crazy one lol
edit on 2-10-2011 by Gman525 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join