It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream I had that was very realistic!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Okay I am one of the few on here that does not get wrapped up in my own mysteries. I have seen 11:11 my whole life before it was a topic, never said it was nothing special, have told many people that the end is NOT near, countless times, and even though I believe in God and the Paranormal, it has never swayed me to find truth.

The point is I had a very odd dream, and I am one of those whom have dreams that are very realistic and some in the past have happened and the Deja Vu gave me chills, although the ones that came true were good not bad.

So I had this dream about sometime this year of a football game being cut into with a news break. In the dream everyone by then was aware of the cosmic activity, but the news starts looking at charts of the solar system and a body that is coming at us that is going to cause damage on Earth but not actually hit us. It was very very detailed in thing I dont know nothing about I can even remember some of the words but it was filled with all that NASA astronomy talk.

I'll bypass all the rest I dont like making a long thread for folks to read cause I dont like long threads. But it ended with me looking out my window and seeing huge tornados circling the entire community, then I see a giant wave and it sounded like my ears ringed and popped in my dream, then I woke at, look at my cell, 6:11

No lie, I know some won't believe me, I dont care though I done got use to it on here, but I am wondering if the news had something on this and maybe I just heard something in my sleep that my subconscious ran with? My TV was on CNN when I awoke.

EDIT:Let me be very clear before hero bashing occurs. I do not, again, DO NOT, think I am a prophet, just because I post a dream of the future and the thread topic is that of prophecy doesn't mean jack, so please if you have something smart ass to say please keep it to yourself.
edit on 15-9-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
That's an interesting dream. I never remember mine.

Do you think the time on the clock, 6:11, could indicate a possible date (Nov. 6th)? American football season is on then isn't it? Assuming you're in the US?
edit on 15-9-2011 by jest3r because: spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sounds like what you've been reading on ATS has influenced your dreams. To even suggest it's a "prophecy" is a little much.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't read ATS that much ghost, and even if I did what does that have to do with my dream anyway If I dont even buy it? It's replies like yours that keeps discussions from getting going, instead it starts turning into a battle of someone's credibility or stability. I gave you a star because most people do let this site go to their heads, but I don't, I just really do not care what is believed after that.

To the above post, I have not dug deep into dates or the dream, if you read my thoughts on many of the threads on here, I do not believe in dates of prediction, for Jesus's theif in the night quote would completely contradict my faith.

I will look though just for the hell of it. I just find it odd I had this dream; well nightmare, and alot of the things the talk was in it I have heard used only by scientists that I have no idea what they mean. As the day gets going more it is fading out my mind. Maybe a follow up tonight?

Again, before I get to deep into this and waste my time, does anyone know if CNN had something on the cosmos 2-6 am CST last night?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jest3r
That's an interesting dream. I never remember mine.

Do you think the time on the clock, 6:11, could indicate a possible date (Nov. 6th)? American football season is on then isn't it? Assuming you're in the US?
edit on 15-9-2011 by jest3r because: spelling

Wow, just wow, got chills, I looked it up indeed football is on Nov. 6, 2011 very nice idea thanks! I'm tripping cause Im a season ticket holder for the Saints since 97 and a huge football fan and I did not know the 6th there was football.

I'm not going to get too excited just yet, but thank you again, this is how a thread should start! Good advice!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

It would seem that within your dream you were experiencing potential effects of ELENIN. I say this from the cosmic reference and the time of year that foootbal would be broadcasted and ELENINs passing. With that it is possible you are seeing future effects from this celestial or "others" combind. I wouldnt fear it though (the dream) because as of current its not said what the effects will for sure be with ELENIN some feel its just a ice ball others feel its a e.l.e astroid and others still give it a sinister unsure. Whatever it is in time we shall see my friend. Can it be a mirror of Earth inhabitant activities? Thats possible a positive or negative reflection I just hope the best and keep my vibrations on a positive frequency and encourage others to do the same as well.

Be well my friend

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Earth inhabitant activities? It certaintly can be, I have thought of that, and Elenin or whatever everyone considers it to be. But whatever is out there or whatever is going on, My dreams and the frequency of the number 11:11 has never been more frequent.

I don't know why when I bring this up it gets ingored but lesser topics on it get 100 flags, maybe destiny does not want you to know and maybe my presence and how I put is for that specific reason.

I don't care if Elenin is nothing or something, something is going on, I feel it, it is a primal instinct I feel, and I felt it in the dream, I felt the popping of the ears. Then when I was suggested to look the time I awoke and since football was in the dream, sure enough 6/11 there is football. So there is one connection already.

I know most of you don't believe me, and I don't blame you, but I can't stress enough that I do not lie, It's not how I am.

I'm going to go out there a bit and say something is trying to tell me something if I have another one tonight, but no panic from me, no fear mongering, I will just be watching 6/11, thats too much of a coincidence especially since I didnt even think about it until it was mentioned. Which of course 99.01 % prolly think im lying and it will be lost in this site to inferior topcs that are made for shock value and the people that really have something, get tossed aside while the attention seekers that make threads for stars get the front page.

Keep your front page topics I dont want it anyway, I just experienced a real deep true message IMO. And I don't want no credit if something does happen just to show I am not here to create a following or make myself out to be some prophet of the Gods that gets messages, I am not ET_Man, I keep it real.

Keep your eyes on this who ever may read. Nothing will probably happen but since this is my personal experience it holds water with me to watch that date since already I have found facts that match up with what I seen 3 hours after posting.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Will keep all of me eyes open and the date you speak of is it the 11/11 date just to be sure?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Well, I'm not going to go and try to make meanings of your dreams since I'm no good with that kind of stuff. But assuming your subconscious tapped into something that is hiding in a lot of other peoples subconscious right now, let me say that the warnings of imminent danger are given to us so those of us who have the spiritual power to ward off these dangers can act accordingly.

Hence, these warnings have been noticed by the spiritual 'burden carriers' of Earth and are being worked on to be warded off.

You'll see a lot of threads on warnings here on ATS but very few people will actually tell you what am telling you right now. There ARE people who protect this planet with their prayers and energies, and these people are working over time because of the constant threats this planet is facing.

If you think you are one of these people, you should start working in the spiritual realm and try to ward off the bad incoming stuff. If you're not, then support those who do.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I would love to tell you something, but I must keep it to myself, its not that I do not want to, but I think it is better kept silent as you refer to.

This world has always been the same. The strong thrive and the weak suffer, but in the in betweens there are both that you speak of through the ages that are kept silent for many reasons.

Does '' Rift '' hold significance to you?

There are brotherhoods even if no one wants to believe it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well november is 11/11 obviously but I have no prediction, just odd and interresting, hopefully something will add to my query on this as I lie tonight in dream.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Interesting. I believe you. My daughter and I have been discussing just today what we consider to be our prophetic dreams of recent nights. My daughters dreams are similar to yours, but mine not only include violent weather but the Mississippi backing up and flooding with destructive waves. And with each of us the sun and planets play into them. We shall see.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Well those who are aware already know what I'm talking about, and those who are asleep won't recognize this information, so I don't see the harm in discussing it here. As long as we're not naming any names we should be good.

The word 'Rift' doesn't hold any significance to me. Care to elaborate in an IM?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Interresting seeing as I'm from Mississippi..hmmm

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Yes I am aware of everything you have said, I was spirtually awaken early, I don't incorporate it on here for the simple fact I know what is going on and there is no point to argue about something I know as fact just to warn people that take no warnings serious anyway and I especially would not enter the information on this site, not even in IM.

[email protected] email me there if you have a question.

I will say this: God blessed them to multiply and form a single united human army to protect earth and everything in it created by God. There is an army, but it is not a army that the modern definition of '' Army '' means.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I have always had prophetic dreams. I'll go years with not one but then out of the blue I'll suffer many nights and days with them until once again I'll get a much needed break.

I rarely will mention my dreams to anyone outside of my circle as it is without doubt that I will be ridiculed by someone. I avoid that kind of negative energy, it serves no purpose.

My dream last night was so overwhelming and violent. The earth was jolting as we watched over our shoulders as we were running the river over take us. I could feel the desperation of the mass of people around me as I was being swallowed up by water.

I'm making no predictions and this is a dream I would love nothing more than to disregard, as most of the people I know and love on this planet live in St. Louis and the surrounding areas.

I found it a strange coincidence, your thread and the discussion I had with my daughter just hours before.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

It is interresting, I'm starting to see alot of similarities myself. The reason I come on here is to process what alot of people on here have to say. I rarely share and when I do I try to disclaimer it, but it doesn't work, so for a serious mature true discussion on these type of topics specifically, I do not believe this is the place to hold them.

I'm sorry I cannot divulge more. I'm glad to read your story!

Too bad dreams don't have a link right?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You should remove your email from here unless you want extra spam in the next few days hehehe

But you already mentioned what it is so I don't think an email is necessary.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Thats my email specifically for this site, I made ahead of time years ago, I only check it when needed so it's a non problem.

I gave a quick insight, if you really understand like I get a vibe you do, my example was sufficient.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

If you dreamed that dream on the morning of the 15th and you add 11 to that you get the 26. Just throwing that out there. Is there a game you would be watching on the 26th?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join