It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carville to Obama: Panic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Panic is certainly what Obama has been doing. In between vacations and rounds of golf of course.

Carville can grind on my nerves at times but I always appreciate his candor. He never holds back.

Interesting advice to Obama. Wonder if he will heed any of it.

Political strategist and former Clinton adviser James Carville thinks it's time for President Barack Obama to . . . panic.

Following the results in two highly watched U.S. House elections Tuesday — a stunning upset with a Republican win in New York and and another GOP victory in Nevada — Carville says he can think of only one word of advice for the president: Panic.

Will Obama clean house and start with some fresh new faces in order to put a new shine on an old turd?

Carville, in his usual no-nonsense approach, then compares Obama's situation with the Russian Army's 64th division at Stalingrad and to Ronald Reagan, George Bush, and Bill Clinton in 1994, when Clinton "fired many people . . . and took a lot of heat for it. Reagan fired most of his campaign staff in 1980. Republicans historically fired their own speaker, Newt Gingrich. Bush fired Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. For God's sake, why are we still looking at the same political and economic advisers that got us into this mess? It's not working."

Carville can certainly stir the pot...Let's see what happens in the weeks to come inside Obama's inner circle...Don't expect Axlerod to go anywhere. I think Obama actually works for him.

"While we are going along with the Republican austerity garbage, who is making the case against it? It's not the Democrats!

www.newsmax.com...

Finally, Carville says Obama must stick to his own explanations and stop susggesting things are improving because, "evidently they are not."

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Carville also insists that Obama is just not acting like a Democrat.

That's because he's too busy acting like a criminal! Jesus Christ, Obama should be panicking over possible impeachment and/or criminal prosecution for the mounting body count attributed to "Operation Fast and Furious," among OTHER unscrupulous acts that are revealing themselves recently. Campaigning should be his last concern! If ANYONE even gave a THOUGHT to re-electing this gang of thugs, they should have their heads examined.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Very true. Obama seems to be slicker than slick Willy these days. Something is bound to catch up to him. ABC news is running with the Solyndra loan scandal. Hope that opens some eyes just wide enough to see what's going on.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by jibeho

That's because he's too busy acting like a criminal! Jesus Christ, Obama should be panicking over possible impeachment and/or criminal prosecution for the mounting body count attributed to "Operation Fast and Furious," among OTHER unscrupulous acts that are revealing themselves recently. Campaigning should be his last concern! If ANYONE even gave a THOUGHT to re-electing this gang of thugs, they should have their heads examined.

Sure they will try to re-elect him, because the Dem party is based on good intentions, not results.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Y'all are just saying those things 'cause y'all are racists...it's all because Obama is a an African American in the WHITE House...

Not really, ...just thought I would beat some to the punch.

Yeah, things are not looking good for Mr.Obama at all...the conomy, the gun running, and now the "loans" to this green solar company...we're seeing just how "Green" things were... and by the bucket full.

I like Carville...right out there with it....no spin, no glitz...you get exactly what you see...I like those kind of people....obviously Mr.Obama is not of the same making.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

we're seeing just how "Green" things were... and by the bucket full.

Oh, boy, AlreadyGone, I was getting ready to get jacked up when I read your first sentence.....until I saw your disclaimer....LOL

Then when I saw the above sentence, I have to say......very clever....HAHAHA..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

reply to post by jibeho

Sure they will try to re-elect him, because the Dem party is based on good intentions, not results.

Then the GOP creates Epic results...

Epically bad results

It is truly funny how you just can't stand to look at the results of your own policies.

"My Pa ain't no drunk and can't be no drunk because he's my Pa!"

ERRR

edit on 15-9-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think if he tries to hold power they will snap him in two with impeachment after he gets elected. They have the aces against him now..

I am not an antisemite or anything but I do find it weird a lot of the new people being elected are of Jewish back ground. I do not like hiring Jews into political office because they hold their loyalties to Israel not America.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I believe Obama is a traitor against america. I believe he has surrounded himself with likeness. Back in the 80`s sadam hussien, ( Which I know is dead now) declared economic war against america. Reagan seated sadam, and Bush`s worked to deseat him. its a long story. In the early 2000`s when the real estate flew off the charts and the mortgage loans were easily avaialble, ever wonder who thesse loan (sharks) officers were or where they came from? Middle east investors...They gave out those unsustainable loans to unqualified buyers without question, then they began putting their loans into Bundle loans and selling them to our banks like, Bank of America, j.p. morgan, ect...its a long story if you research you will find all kinds of information on how and why america is falling .
I believe Obama is part of the bigger picture of the middle east war on america.

EDIT to add: need to add, once our banks bought their loans it was our banks responsiblity to recieve their payments, However the loans were un reasonable to the buyer. It was a direct hit at our economy. In 2005 I studied real estate in california and received my certificate. After learning real estate and then looking at the buyer. I remember on my first meeting i attended under tbis broker, he told us, get the buyer to buy the home they want do nto worry about the qualifying aspect him and his assistance woudl deal with that part. I later asked him where his loans came from. He said people from the middle east they are throwing money at our buyers, it has never been easier to buy then know.
So Im looking at this very young couple, I asked how much rent they paid, the house they wanted was almost double and after 5 years that balloon payment would be due. Im serious here, I decided not to sell in that market that made so many rich yet took so much from others.

edit on 15-9-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by macman

reply to post by jibeho

Then the GOP creates Epic results...

Epically bad results

It is truly funny how you just can't stand to look at the results of your own policies.

"My Pa ain't no drunk and can't be no drunk because he's my Pa!"

ERRR

edit on 15-9-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

Man, your crystal ball and magic 8 ball is wrong 100%. When will you learn.
I do not back Rep or Dem. You seem to always conveniently forget that I have stated this time and time again.
But, policy comparison between Rep and Dem. Myself and my family have always done better with the Rep policies in place.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Myself and my family have always done better with the Rep policies in place.

Here here! Those who wish to do for themselves always do better under an administration expecting responsibility and accountability from its citizenry.

JC Watts (a black Rep) once stated that, while the dems brag about the numbers they support thru subsistence, the Reps boast of the numbers they've gotten back on their own feet and into the workforce.

Thank the cosmos I am not the only one seeing the criminality in plain view.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Obama can't fire anybody.

All the people who worked, QUIT.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If Obama ain't the worst President ever, I don't know who is.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
If Obama ain't the worst President ever, I don't know who is.

Well, obama is trying very hard to beat out Carter for that dubious "distinction".

Now, put your imagination into fast forward mode, to long after obama's single term is over ...

And now imagine a slightly senile obama trying to pass himself off as an "elder statesman" like Carter has tried to do (and failed miserably).

I really do see obama going in this direction because he'll dimly recall that in spite of all his failures, the europeans still loved him so ...
edit on 9/15/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hmmm

picture this obama running around the whitehouse screaming "oh god oh god im gonna get fired"

yo go carville yes yes obama panic

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Panic? About what? Once his presidency is over, he will still be rich by charging 250k per monthly speaking engagement. Not to mention all the smooth investments he has made with campaign donors, which will reap continuous benefits. Then add to that the big, FAT savings accounts for men like him squirreled away at the Vatican Bank (a REAL scandal if any journalists had balls).

And if he is found guilty of wrongdoing? He serves in Washington "censure" DC. You can kill someone and defile their corpse, and still only receive "censure".

Its a farce. Completely.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The scandals are piling up at the White House:

1- Fast & Furious GunrunnerGate

2- SolyndraGate

3- Suborning PerjuryGate - 4 Star Air Force General testified under oath. The White House
told me to lie.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Before going into fast forward we must first hit rewind and reflect on the 2008 election.
By now it has become extremely obvious that Carter's second term has been much worse than Bush's third term ever could have been.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t

Myself and my family have always done better with the Rep policies in place.

Here here! Those who wish to do for themselves always do better under an administration expecting responsibility and accountability from its citizenry.

JC Watts (a black Rep) once stated that, while the dems brag about the numbers they support thru subsistence, the Reps boast of the numbers they've gotten back on their own feet and into the workforce.

Thank the cosmos I am not the only one seeing the criminality in plain view.

You better have a cork in your holes, or you'll spray poop out your mouth and ears

The GOP places all Corporate responsibility onto your plate too

Thank the Cosmos you are looking at the GOP class picture

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join