It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirdness in My Nan's House REAL Weird

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
My Nan's house is SUPER scary, I've seen shadows walking past doorways and one time my auntie was walking up the stairs and my Nan was walking down the stairs. My Auntie asked if she wanted a cup of tea and my Nan said that's what she was going to do. So my auntie went upstairs and heres my Nan lying in bed. Whatever IT was formed into a solid state and brushed past my Auntie.

My Nan was talking to me on the phone not too long ago and said she was arguing with a voice in her room the other night. It was telling her weird stuff like make the bed and crap, now my Nan isn't afraid of anything like that, each christmas she goes " Oh I won't be here next year" every year lol. So she said she was telling the voice to go away and it was arguing back. The next morning her dog looked straight at her and said her name and walked out.

I don't know whether this is full on paranormal or she's in the early stages of dementia or something. Thats what my other nan had when she died. But this one is weird because i've heard my name being said in that house. It's the most scariest place I've EVER been. My house has tunnels under it and is quite scary but this is off the chart scary. She's seen a body hovering over her when she woke up and it was faceless then it just went.

This is the best though, one chistmas she asked my uncle to get into the loft/attic and get the christmas stuff down. When he went in he jumped off the ladder and said he wasn't going up there again. Apparetnly there was a table set out with six places and had a candle and stuff on it. This was over my cousins bedroom and when I used to stay there I could hear the bin bags being dragged in the attic. She can't have a mobile because the battery just drains too quickly. Yet when she goes out the phone comes back on. It's crazy.

Has anyone else got a scary home or anything where this kind of stuff occurs?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Location of the home, its age[when was it built], and any history you may have of said dwelling

if this activity is as constant as your story sounds .... try capturing some evidence using digital recorders, visual and audio ...

1st I would start with the history of said house ....

So when grampa went up to get the christmas kit
he found a Tea party set up with a lit candle ...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
Location of the home, its age[when was it built], and any history you may have of said dwelling

if this activity is as constant as your story sounds .... try capturing some evidence using digital recorders, visual and audio ...

1st I would start with the history of said house ....

I actually remember seeing the house being built. It's relativity new compared to houses in the area. It was built in the 1990's around 95 - 97 I'd say. It's a rather large estate with a field facing it. The neighbors have also heard/seen stuff in their homes too. My friend stayed there one time with me and took his video camera, we were in the "Most Haunted" phase lol. But we were too scared in-case we actually caught something.

To add to the story get this, my cousin had a tanning bed thing that would fold down so when you'd lie down on the bed it'd fold down. Anyway she was talking to her friend and the tanning thing wheeled itself around 2 foot and then fell. Another time she was in there watching TV and smoke came out of a picture and formed a face she said. I stayed there one time and slept top and tales in the bed and my auntie flew to the wall and shouted I SEEN A BOY!!! and we all sat under the covers for hours lmao. I hate anything like this it scares the behjeezes out of me.

I'll look up info on what was built there before the houses were made.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Could be built on a burial site.
Even if it's not listed, murders happen and secret burials happen too.

Just a few ideas I had right away.
Also, I really really want you to just investigate this to the max, if not for you, do it for me and the ATS crew!

I would love to see a few hours of video of you just exploring the house at night or something. Although from what you say, I expect that this activity does occur in the daytime sometimes as well.

If your story is legit, than we have a major haunting issue going on at this location.

Keep in mind, that even if 90% of the stories are exaggerated or misunderstandings, that still leaves us with 10% that is anomalous and inexplicable.

I really love this stuff, and I thank you for sharing this with us. If you ever get a chance video tape some investigations, even if you don't catch anything maybe interview your Nan and aunt and get her to tell us some stories or something. That would rock. Take your time though, just U2U me whenever you do get around to it. No rush, these things take a long time to catch when you start hunting it actively so I will be very patient (if you decide to investigate it for an ATS expose).

I love this stuff though, and I have encountered some really weird stuff myself. From 8 foot tall shadow things (totally not human looking), a little boy ghost floating out a window (way above ground) in the dead of winter with several feet of snow, multiple ufo sightings (saucer, triangle, etc).

So I know stuff like this is REAL, and I am willing to consider your claims seriously and will help you find answers.

edit on 15-9-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yes I was confused here also.

R3N3 would you mind explaining in a little more detail what it was exactly that scared your grandfather when he went up to the attic that one christmas season?

Did he ever say what it was exactly that he saw?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Yes I was confused here also.

R3N3 would you mind explaining in a little more detail what it was exactly that scared your grandfather when he went up to the attic that one christmas season?

Did he ever say what it was exactly that he saw?

Well it was my uncle who went into the loft for the christmas decorations. He sort of went "WHAT THE F***" then stumbled back and jumped off the ladder. He said he looked for the boxes, reached out, when he looked behind him to the larger part of the loft there was a table there. All set out with candles on it, plates, forks, a typical table around christmas time. My stubborn nan made him go back up and reach for the boxes, he wouldn't look where he was touching though. It scared the buggle out of him lol. One of my nans friends fell asleep on the couch and when she woke up she could smell roses and seen something hobble out of the room.

I'll look up about the area and what was there.There is a nursery across the road from my nans which has been closed for sometime, it's a decrepit and looks like something out of silent hill. I'll PM you the details when I find them

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Thank you for telling us that in detail. I am very intrigued with your haunting situation.

I have seen some really weird stuff in my day, so there is a chance your grandfather was telling the truth. Very interesting. I would understandably be very jumpy around that house as well, with that level of activity.

Another question if you don't mind.

Do you ever feel negative energy from this entity or entities? Like hatefulness, sadness, foreboding, maybe even nausea?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

To be honest I can't really remember my emotions in the house. When my granddad died for weeks after if we were in dining room we'd feel sad. But that can be expected I guess. That was where he used to smoke and read the paper lol.

Here is a great shot from someones site.
The house on the end is my nans with the nusery behind the tree
www.flickr.com...

Here is that weird Silent Hill type nursery
www.flickr.com...

Here's an old map of the area, the house in question would be near the top right of this image
www.yoliverpool.com...

I'll try and find out more about the area and deaths and stuff. I''d love to just find out what that area used to be before the estates got built.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
S&F to the Op keep investigating

History of the area is gonna be crucial ...

muzzle flash ....good advice

Whats the name of the Township...?

I would like to try and look into the area as well...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

S&F to the Op keep investigating

History of the area is gonna be crucial ...

muzzle flash ....good advice

Whats the name of the Township...?

I would like to try and look into the area as well...

Ok the location is Everton in Liverpool. The street is called Parkside Street I dunno what the estate is called but the roads curl around in the weirdest way. What I'll do is phone my nan in a bit and ask her some questions like what have you seen, when do you see them/it, when was the first time something happened. I'm sure she'll be happy with me annoying her lol!! Naw she'll be cool with it. Right I'll go phone her, actually think of some questions to ask her then I'll call her and see.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Looks like you are in Liverpool UK.
(Noticed you just posted and said that, I figured it out from the map you posted since it says it on the map hehe).

Researching the history of this location will prove a challenge, but I bet you will have tons of fun finding out all about it.

Keep in mind that the history of this location goes back thousands of years. Maybe even further.

Thanks for the photos and the vintage map, that building across the street does look like Silent Hill-like!

Very fascinating.
Keep us updated!

edit on 15-9-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
yeah here's the front side pic of the Silent hill house ...creepy fore sure

schweet haunted Everton

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Pretty Cool..I don't doubt your situation. I have never posted anything in the Paranormal until lately because I haven't had anything happen to me for maybe 8yrs. I've been having crazy stuff happen at my girlfriends families house that we recently started renting so I have been reading the paranormal threads to maybe get a little more understanding, Thanks for posting.

Yesterday I was handing my girlfriends kids Hot Pockets for lunch while she was at work and I seen something that just made my jaw go slack with disbelief. I'm not easily scared or stupefied, I'm 6'3 230lbs and seeing this knocked the sense right outta me. I watched the steel recycling container in my kitchen open and close by itself. I was right next to it and had full clear 100% view of it and there was nothing near it. I started recording my kitchen Nightly because of other strange occurrences but haven't caught anything on camera yet. Be safe because if they can take a physical form like your Aunt then they/it might be able to cause Harm.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

yeah here's the front side pic of the Silent hill house ...creepy fore sure

schweet haunted Everton

The back of that is like a car park area which is boarded up, we got in one time and in the back windows of that building there is a doll looking out. NOPE! I ran out. It's scary as anything, and yet there is a new nursery next door to that which is weird. That building is meant to be demolished soon I think.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
Pretty Cool..I don't doubt your situation. I have never posted anything in the Paranormal until lately because I haven't had anything happen to me for maybe 8yrs. I've been having crazy stuff happen at my girlfriends families house that we recently started renting so I have been reading the paranormal threads to maybe get a little more understanding, Thanks for posting.

Yesterday I was handing my girlfriends kids Hot Pockets for lunch while she was at work and I seen something that just made my jaw go slack with disbelief. I'm not easily scared or stupefied, I'm 6'3 230lbs and seeing this knocked the sense right outta me. I watched the steel recycling container in my kitchen open and close by itself. I was right next to it and had full clear 100% view of it and there was nothing near it. I started recording my kitchen Nightly because of other strange occurrences but haven't caught anything on camera yet. Be safe because if they can take a physical form like your Aunt then they/it might be able to cause Harm.

When you see something like that, move by itself, thats a new kind of fear. Like when you KNOW something is watching you? The hairs on your neck go funny and your head starts to tingle. That's what it' s like CONSTANLY in my nans house.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Sounds like you have a few different types of hauntings going on. As a previous poster stated, could be a lot of history in that part of England. Have you ever thought of getting a professional involved?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
have any family members died in the house that you now of? that could explain the names being called. Maybe you should try to communicate they may have some info for you.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
have any family members died in the house that you now of? that could explain the names being called. Maybe you should try to communicate they may have some info for you.

Hey, nope nobody has died in the house. I'm 95% certain someone did a ouija board in there but I'm not certain I'll have to ask the person in question where they did it.

I'm going to call my nan in a bit to find out a bit more, maybe she has more cool stories about the house. My internet keeps going to 13.5mps and it's like being back in the 90's so if I don't respond today this will be the reason. I'll post my findings about 9pm GMT.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Star and flagged!
You have my attention! I Would love to know more
about your Nan's house it is very interesting maybe you should call
up Ghost Hunters International or some local paranormal group and
get them out there to do a hunt you never know what they might find.
Very intersting none the less...........

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The occurances in your nans home make for a great read(future book possibly?). I have experienced such a variety of paranormal things in my mom's house growing up. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and the whole city is bussling on top of some of the most rich historical Native grounds. Minor research at the cities archives reveals many of the areas to be just huge grave sites, and excavation when building new areas always turns up artifacts. Sadly these things r usually brushed to the side as to not interfere with costs of producton.
Quick rundown of events/sightings I have experienced (note the halls I speak of are lined with mirrors, fully covering the whole wall top to bottom both sides of hall way):
-shadow man sitting on couch at night (4yrs old)
-shadow person looking like my mom ran down hall hid under my bed
-awoke to see a woman standing at the end of the couch i was sleeping on, later to be confirmed through photographs as my great aunt
-barbie dolls walking, disappearing and appearing on their own
-blue tunnel/wormhole opened up in my room (15yrs)
-strange info red photos apearing on their own on my old flip phone camera resembling natives with their head dress on(19yrs)
-awoke to someone kneeling beside my bed staring at me(17yrs)
-strange sounds of objects sliding around on my night stand but no objects of any sort were there
- while I heard someone walking through the hall all night my mom heard someone going through her things by her sink in her bedroom hall (17yrs)
- my mom witnessed which can only be described or compared to the tunnel of energy that comes out of the body in the Movie Donnie Darko, she said it came out of my room and floated down the hall into hers
-return home to have every light and electronic device which was off turned on and any light left on turned off

When I can post my own threads I will go into more detail as I would love to share my strange photographs and the story in more detail.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join