It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas"Attack Watch"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well just in case any of you delusional "non Obama fans" decide to slander the Prez's good name and think in your smugness you can get away with it......think again.
According to here
www.borntowatch.com...
and here
my.barackobama.com...
Yep you say bad things about him and his minions will be on to you all over the net. Creepy or what?
Evidently Obama and his cronies have enlisted everybody and then some to defend his good name.
He is watching and listening, spreading his tentacles all over the place.
The propaganda machine.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boony

Did you not just badmouth the wonderful president or his cabinet?

BTW, Your United States should be fortunate to have such a great president who is making significant change after taking hold of an office that had really strayed from the obvious proper choices. He had no choice what he inherited, but I do commend his office for trying to do the right thing!
edit on 15-9-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by boony

defending his "good name" seems like an easy task... he doesn't have much of one at this point.
defending his "bad name"... well, that's a task for an army of 'bots. they have their work cut out for them.
(should I wait here while they assemble... and launch their defense?)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Our president is in an overwhelming position. He had to clean up the mess bush made. If things don't go well he will be made a scapegoat and singled out for his failures because of the color of his skin. I happen to like our president. I have heard the birther stuff. It is insignificant to me. This is a man who has worked hard in life. He experimented with POT as a youth and still struggles with tobacco. He has a potty mouth. I like him for his flaws. I appreciate what he has done to try and improve things. I believe he has done the best he could.He isn't perfect but he isn't as dumb as rocks like bush was. I felt like bush had the IQ of a gnat. Palin the IQ of a bed bug.

I also don't believe the pay too much attention to folks like you and me. I wish they did because I need help with some IRS problems, student loan issues, medical bills...heck I want someone to bail me out. Sadly, I am not big enough. I need to be AIG or a car manufacturer.

Overall, he has done the best he can with a really rotten situation.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by applebaum

Your comment worries me far more than Obama himself.
I look back at my life and wonder when I finally lost "faith". It took a lot, and of course I'm concerned that anyone still believes...
So, I wonder...will some NEVER see the truth?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Why does anyone think that the U S A put him in charge of the television act that is the prez statez?

They needed to bring back hope, glory,trust and belief in a self ravaged & pillaged american dream, something that was loosing meaning and quite frankly has lost meaning. because if you think that your dream and your neighbors dream is putting 30 million people out of a place to live in the span of a 2 year period, then you are dreamin wrong brothah.

The plan worked, it was a beautiful plan that worked perfectly, while keeping you very blind to what was going on. "They" understood that the people were becoming swiftly fed up and pulled the ace out of the deck of cards.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boony

your link states that site is to make sure Candidates do not spread untruths.

has nothing to do with the masses.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by posthuman
Thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Original post started 24 hours ago. Please join in the discussion.

Thanks,
Pax

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

And even earlier thread here:

thread

ATS search is your friend ...
edit on 9/15/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by applebaum

I don't see how Obama worked hard, he has never had a job were it was the goal to produce something or ran a company, not even a small business His own words state that he would seek out radicals, socailist and other sorts. He does not only admit to using POT, but other harder drugs. Look I have no problem with a back man being president, in fact I had had hopes that General Powell would have ran a few years ago, before he showed his liberal side.

And for you Left Wingers out there, if JFK were alive to day, you guys would call him a right winger, cause compared to the left wing today JFKs ideals are conservitive.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

And even earlier thread here:

thread

ATS search is your friend ...
edit on 9/15/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

With all due respect to the ATS website admins, ATS search is a friend to no one.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have no problem with a black man being president. I think electing Obama spoke a lot about how far our society has come. He is a charismatic speaker, teleprompter or not. Having said that, I have a problem with liars. Pulling the troops out of the disasters that are Afghanistan and Iraq is something he promised to do off the bat and not only did he decide against it, he sent more. He promised transparency in his administration as well as not filling his cabinet with lobbyists. Once again, instead of following though we got the opposite - tons of lobbyists and more secrecy. On top of that, he said that the public would be able to view new bills for 24 hours(atleast) online before they got voted on. He hasn't done that a single time to my knowledge and has tried to brute force bills through congress through fear-mongering, sometimes in the wee hours of the night before said bills are even read by those voting on them. To me, this is a bit different than a president who falls short of their promises either due to unfounded optimism or partisan blockades. This is a situation where the exact opposite of what was promised has been done. Repeatedly. This destroys the credibility of his administration in my opinion and gives me a feeling of betrayal. As far as his particular policies, I don't care for them but such things are subjective.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I recently joined attackwatch.com. And as a result I am being invited to all kinds of interesting things, first I was asked to donate for a chance to have dinner with the president. And then yesterday I was given an opportunity to volunteer.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
with all do respect to ats members

there you go a site where you can preach to the choir

than to address the failures of the current potus.

sorry if that upsets people but hey if you have nothing negative to say

ba ba sheep comes to mind i think i might join one way conversations are boring
edit on 16-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join