It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documentary will explain WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD! Please LOOK!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Its the right hting to do to always question what is put in front of you, the day we stop questioning and taking everybody else's word for it, thats the day we all lose out.

There is no way ever that there will never be somebody at the top pulling strings, so if thats the case, then Id rather move towards a happier way of living under those people than a sadder way of living, and this movement together with the venus project looks pretty good to me.

But samll steps and keep our eyes and ears open to whats going is very important.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I am VERY excited about this.

I believe that every little step we take in waking up up the masses is a step in the right direction.

You may not agree with everyone who was chosen to be in the video.

But folks---if people are out there telling the TRUTH---please be open to supporting them.

The time has never been more ripe.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."--Albert Einstein

Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
But ignorance is killing us!

It's great that we share our truth on ATS--but we need to reach more people and in a bigger way!

For those who are looking to get involved:

Host a screening for this documentary on 11.11.11

The video will be available for download on 11.10.11

Join the movement...and be part of the solution!

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The movie website has a logo at the bottom of the page. Clear Compass Media. Now go to Clear Compass Media and it seems to me that there is an agenda behind this film.

Clear Compass Media Page

Look at the company's portfolio link!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Looks good, how do you get the whole video and not just the trailer?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cybro

The whole documentary will be released on 11.11.11.

Go their website www.thrivemovement.com and get on their email list. On 11.10.11 they will allow you to download the video for screenings in your home-----

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

nice find. that is a bit fishy.

star for u

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I watched the trailer thought it was pretty good, so i watched the second one and just near the end the words "Jesus wants you to " came up. WTF?

Thats 25 seconds in to thrive Trailer part 2.

edit on 14-9-2011 by discolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
The movie website has a logo at the bottom of the page. Clear Compass Media. Now go to Clear Compass Media and it seems to me that there is an agenda behind this film.

Clear Compass Media Page

Look at the company's portfolio link!

This deserves repeating. Good find.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Maybe there is free energy but I always thought they needed a 1 world government to do that. One way is to make aliens real and unite the world. This film seems to push that aliens are real.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by discolo

Where did you find the second trailer?

I hardly believe this is Jesus motivated. Deepak doesn't believe in Jesus. Free energy has nothing to do with Jesus.

I'm suspicious of everyone being suspicious here!

I mean, the minute anyone tries to offer a solution, everyone puts on their skeptic hats. We as a world have GOT to come up with some solutions here. Writing to ATS and finding the truth is great, but we have to take it beyond this. Be the change you want to see!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I do agree that this is fishy, if such a device is possible why not take the money and create it?

Perhaps they will release the movie along with the device to ensure the public knows about it and it can not be suppressed?

I am just worried this will be a money making venture exploiting the sadness, depression, and suffering currently in the world. Them trying to sell a false hope, similar to the concept of a lottery ticket. The style reminds me too much of "The Secret" and that worries me even more...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well, I suppose I agree that the style is a bit like the Secret, and that worries me.

On the other hand, this information has not been released to the world in a way that it can reach masses of people.

I remember watching What The Bleep Do We Know and being very excited that the news of an "alternative" type of reality was being shared with the world. After some initial excitement, people stopped talking about it and it's now history.

Let's not shoot the messenger.

Anything we do to educate the sheeple is a good thing. That's hard to dispute, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I didn't see a second trailer. The first trailer is a propaganda film for global warming. The man at the beginning who is also married to the CEO of Compass Media asks "Is it even possible for humans to thrive?". Look at the idividual images to see what is going on. Promoting clean energy isn't bad but what is the agenda behind it?

Just a few observations:

Checker floor and clock on wall 11:11 at 3:20

Pyramid at 3:18 pasted in to look like a mountain. People all in that shot were pasted in too.

ONE EYE ON FILM POSTER!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc1ff07a6c42.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Okay... I;m willing to be open to this.

What what could the agenda be?

Are TPTB pretending they're "on board" with all this new engery, UFO, Federal Reserve stuff?

But they actually might have an agenda-----?

Really, that would be a brilliant plan on their part...pretending to be on board with us truthers and then directing us toward their agenda.

I'm going to keep my eye on this.....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by discolo
I watched the trailer thought it was pretty good, so i watched the second one and just near the end the words "Jesus wants you to " came up. WTF?

Thats 25 seconds in to thrive Trailer part 2.

edit on 14-9-2011 by discolo because: (no reason given)

that doesn't look like its connected. its something from 2009.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Excellent Trailer.
Very sad that so many posters are already looking to undermine the message of clean energy and freedom from the shackles of big business, big pharma, big oil and a completely horrific global education machine.
There is nothing in that trailer that looks the least bit suspicious. It's a wonderful and liberating message.
If the general mass of people really believed and felt what is being said here, the NWO would have no chance at all.
Wake up cynics and get with the program, or at least stop getting in the way of people who are actually out there doing stuff to change this mess of a society.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
Excellent Trailer.
Very sad that so many posters are already looking to undermine the message of clean energy and freedom from the shackles of big business, big pharma, big oil and a completely horrific global education machine.
There is nothing in that trailer that looks the least bit suspicious. It's a wonderful and liberating message.
If the general mass of people really believed and felt what is being said here, the NWO would have no chance at all.
Wake up cynics and get with the program, or at least stop getting in the way of people who are actually out there doing stuff to change this mess of a society.

Thank you for saying this...

Because my original thought when I saw the trailer was bravo!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I have looked at the trailer a couple of times. I have to agree.

We are familar with many statements made in the trailer regarding how the world is being run at the moment. We are familar with it because we are members of ATS.

I think it can only be good if a film like this goes viral and helps educate the wider world as to what is happening. Even if they fail to deliver this amazing looking energy solution , maybe they are looking for help with it. The conversation they look intent on starting looks positive.

Its easy to pick apart those involved at the moment, but lets hear what they have to say first. No matter who comes forward with solutions can be accused of various agenda's. But we have to give them a chance to speak first.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join