It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documentary will explain WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD! Please LOOK!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
quickly logged on just to post this - i googled "thrive movement" & came up with this...

www.thethrivemovement.com...

not sure if it's related in any way, but as someone said that jesus is mentioned in the second trailer it seems rather odd this site has religious overtones, & is a "movement" with the same name

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I will definetly have to check this out.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yup - that pretty much sums it up.

And it does it with an awesome presentation that I don't mind sharing with other people (read, "my friends who are not conspiracy theorists") - this will resonate, and maybe they'll start asking questions that we ATSers have known the answers to, for years!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
looks cool but all I saw was the undergrounds main stream people.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The thing most people seem to forget here is that...

Not all people up there are all bad guys, there are good guys that are also there, call then agents of peace, if you like. but they are all there. The good, the bad and the neutral.

I'm starting to think it's a race against time now.

The best person you can trust is yourself, you are know different than anyone, perhaps we weren't all meant to go down the same path. We should pay attention more to ourselves for we have been through this path before.

Just do not jump off the fence, for you fence sitters. Find yourselves..

Peace
edit on 14-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
From Compass Media Group's site:

"We produced Independent Expenditure mail and material in 20 different states to help elect President Barack Obama."

"In 2010 we helped Harry Reid win against the odds and Congressman Schrader, Shuler, and Kissel survive the GOP wave."

"We've been delivering for Democrats for over a Decade."

"From the State House to the White House, We've helped progressives prevail."

"Sure we win awards, But more importantly, we win campaigns."

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
Maybe there is free energy but I always thought they needed a 1 world government to do that. One way is to make aliens real and unite the world. This film seems to push that aliens are real.

That is definately probable and mentioned in quite a few books. Beyond a Pale Horse and Cosmic Voyage off the top of my head.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunken
From Compass Media Group's site:

"We produced Independent Expenditure mail and material in 20 different states to help elect President Barack Obama."

"In 2010 we helped Harry Reid win against the odds and Congressman Schrader, Shuler, and Kissel survive the GOP wave."

"We've been delivering for Democrats for over a Decade."

"From the State House to the White House, We've helped progressives prevail."

"Sure we win awards, But more importantly, we win campaigns."

Yup and this is where they just lost me. Not because Im a Republican (cuz im not) not because I don't like Democrats but because anyone who promotes a "movement" worth getting behind is not going to promote or participate in the same craptastic dual party system by promoting/participating in either side of that same worthless coin...

I will keep an eye on them but I am starting to see an "agenda" and "ignorance" on their part...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

well here we go i knew it

looked too good to be from a real movement...loosk like tbtf are behind it!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Maybe there is free energy but I always thought they needed a 1 world government to do that. One way is to make aliens real and unite the world. This film seems to push that aliens are real.

there is free energy all around us that goes largely ignored. sun, wind, running streams etcetera. there has been an enlightened body of people writing things here and there for years. for the most part they go ignored. it takes time to research, read up on and learn about using alternative energy sources. it's even more involved to commit to a project. lots of time and money is involved if one wants to get serious.

it's so much easier to use the wall outlet that people don't take on the task of learning how to build solar panels for their roofs or saving up to build a wind generated power tower.

most of us live easy lives. regardless of the bitching and moaning most folks probably won't change their ways until they have no choice.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

When you look at a youtube video you see the url www.youtube.com/watchFGji34j38 etc etc. All you have to do is start a thread and click on vid:youtube and it asks for the code or whatever just put in the letters and numbers like for expample the one i posted would look like this FGji34j38

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
sacred geometry, tree of life?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm really skeptical here. The stuff about Torus and sacred geometry being ingrained into Egyptian sculpture was something I haven't seen before. Other than that I have a few qualms:

Crop Circles, wtf?
David Icke, wtf?
Greer, wtf?

I'm glad to see no Alex Jones up there, i'd take Icke over him any time. I'm definitely going to take a good look though.
edit on 15-9-2011 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Any body who has listened to Coast to Coast, read a Jim Marrs book, or watched the History channel lately would think this is awesome. It had all the right keywords and a familiar cast of experts on these subjects. I think this is awesome but Americans love their superbowl and Rick Perry type guys. It would be greatl if we had a collective enlightenment on this stuff, but this is not likely to happen soon. I look forward to seeing this video regardless.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
awesome, this is what iv'e been working on since 2008...let's make it happen...

thank you

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

The movie website has a logo at the bottom of the page. Clear Compass Media. Now go to Clear Compass Media and it seems to me that there is an agenda behind this film.

Clear Compass Media Page

Look at the company's portfolio link!

Clear Compass Media, LLC

This is the actual link to their webpage as linked at the bottom of the page thrivemovement.

Your link is to 'compass-media' not 'clearcompassmedia'

Perhaps this is stating a clear view though the compass, in alternative to the one that is the U.S government.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I joined so I could post this but have been lurking for a while. I don't think anyone else has mentioned this, but in that eye on the poster if you look closely it also looks like there is a WTC building billowing smoke. Look directly behind the person in the eye and you can see the smoke.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
There is an interview with Astronaut Edgar Mitchell Appolo 14, here's a famous quote from him:

“Yes, there have been ET visitations. There have been crashed craft. There have been material and bodies recovered. There has been a certain amount of reverse engineering that has allowed some of these craft, or some components, to be duplicated. And there is some group of people that may or may not be associated with government at this point that have this knowledge. They have been attempting to conceal this knowledge. People in high level government have very little, if any, valid information about this. It has been the subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and create confusion so the truth doesn’t come out. ”
― Edgar D. Mitchell

I think this movie is going to focus on these theories, questions etc...
Let's hope they really come up with the answer because I'm sick of people that claim to know the truth but all they want is to sell their cheap lies.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Lol. NWO will reveal about aliens and ufos? Come on.
Looks like a gimmick to me. To what ends? Who knows

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by multichild
reply to post by XplanetX

You are right to some degree, but in this movement they wont free energy, an education system free from big pharma and other influences and overall a better way of life.

If this is the new world order then bring it on, its better than being slaves to big pharma, big oil companies, and laws and policies that enslave everyone in the world, which in return creates wars, poverty and suffering.

edit on 14/9/11 by multichild because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/9/11 by multichild because: (no reason given)

Agreed.

I want a new world order of Freedom !

I am tired of this old world order of Slavery!

Rock on brotha!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join