It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Yes...because 1600 something architects and engineers, out over a million registered in the US alone, is just soooo convincing...especially as few of them have any real experience in building nice big skyscrapers like the WTC. Pilots for 9/11 truth? The no-planers? Just...lol.

Spout links all you like. I used to have A&E bookmarked, amongst others. Now I only keep links to WTC7.net, history commons, and 9/11 timeline. because, well, those sites actually bother providing links to reliable, trustworthy sources to base their cases. Intead of going to Crackhead Central...errr...I mean, webfairy.

You're unquestionably getting the upper hand in this debate, Skadi, so I'll address the question to you. You're obviously thinking for yourself instead of mindlessly gong along with the herd simply because "1600 people signing some petition are telling you how to think".

Would you agree with the statement that if the conspiracy people subscribing to these weird "no planes" ,"nukes in the basement", fake crash sites", etc conspiracy theories would only hold their own conspiracy claims up to the exact same stringent level of critical analysis that they do the 9/11 commission report, they wouldn't be conspiracy theorists for very long? IT strikes me as very odd that thesee truthers will argue over every nut, bolt, and door hinge...and I've even seen one guy arguing over how the nearby birds should have been flying...and yet they'll simply assume all these kilotons of super explosives got into the building without anyone noticing simply by some vague magic.

It's as intellectually dishonest as it gets.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

"The main questions should be asked is (which are ferociously ignored and avoided by 911 debunkers and skeptics) who was remotely piloting the craft? What software and what company provides software to the FAA and NORAD? (ptech) There was an electronic hijacking of the software that was also running simultaneous war game exercises that included cruise missile attacks, air force attacks, ocean born attacks and multiple live fly hijacking exercises."

Are you one of those psuedo-skeptics that hate stupid conspiracy theories but only have the ability to debunk those stupid theories rather than confront the real evidence? So you fail. Im watching you.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Why is everyone so focused on the twin towers only?

There is plenty of evidence that points to prior knowledge of the event in the stock market, change of security the day before . . .

9/11 and 7/7 the governments just so happen to be running drills for the exact terrorist attacks that struck that day . . .

I mean really, the only people who believe the OS are people who think the govt. loves you and would never do anything evil.

edit on 1-10-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

Originally posted by anoncoholic
34 pages deep and as soon as indisputable truth enters the convo it gets dropped?

Smells like agenda doesn't it?

Well I have plenty more and trust me, over the years I had seen all the dirty tricks of either engaging forum slide to bury the thread or multiple posts to bury the post so lets demonstrate it here becasue silence also speaks volumes...

Google Video Link

Listen to the sound of explosions.

ISBN 1-56171-269-8 Target America - printed in 1993 shows foreknowledge as well as proves subsequent lies of feigned ignorance after the fact. Written by the REPUBLICAN Head of the task force on terrorism and unconventional warfare a short two weeks after 911 he wrote another book called Bin Laden. His wiki bio in itself is telling...

ISBN 1-84100-139-2 The CIA Files - shows a propensity for meddling in global affairs as well as a historical track record.

ISBN 0-310-53921-8 Armageddon, Oil, and the Middle East crisis - shows motive (oil and money) copyright 1974, 1976, 1990
pg 60 shows global oil resources in billions of barrels and the graph is from the Department of Energy Information Administration.

What is interesting about the oil distribution is how the geopolitical alliances are sided just by the view of most to least and where the focus is...

So OPie the question is are you one who was naive or one who is doing a job? I already know the answer... after years of information that is out there if you chose to look you took a stand in trying to belittle truth in others. Character assassination is one of your tools, just like most of what I posted here was undermined in credibility yet the simple sequence of events tends to tie them all together and prove each other by others actions to dismiss them.

www.picassodreams.com...

need I say more?

I don't want to bury this post but want to add another video.

A government should fear the people not the people fear the government. It is the people who elect the government to rule yet that rule is self evident. The people aren't being represented but the money is. In a capitalist system the biggest rises to the top and true to form, money rules.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

bumping this post again so you guys can continue to prove my point. When truth is irrefutable, bury it (or the person in some cases)

I am under the impression that you guys are one and the same with proxy's to appear like a different person. So, bottom line, earn your damned money

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Yes, when you want to scrutinize every part of the OS, but not the conspiract theories that challenge it, it is intellectually dishonest. One example of this is Steven Jones tests on the WTC dust. The sample supposedly came from someone, somewhere in NYC, at sometime. Jones is taking the word of a member of Joe Q public, that the sample was indeed WTC dust. Not only that, but we have no idea when it was collected.

Had the govornment done this, there would have been screaming up and down about how such a sample would invalidate any of their findings. Something that i totally agree with. Why shouldn't Jones be held to the same level of purity standards then? It's one of a couple of reasons why I simply can't put stock in the nano-thermite theory, because I don't know with certainty that Jones even tested a pure, genuine, uncontaminated sample of WTC dust that was collected within a reasonable time period.

Once i started expecting the same amount of rigid scientific analysis towards the conspiracy theories as I did the official story, I found most theories either fell apart, or remained in the "unprovable" grey basket.

There are alot of examples frequently given on the 9/11 truth websites, where quotes or information are taken out of context or cherry picked, and the whole context of the original article or document are lost. Witness statements that support the OS are usually omitted, or briefly paraphrased.

I call the govornment out every time it omits something, or denies something when there is absolute proof of it (like when they blacked out documents relating to saudi Arabia during the 9/11 Commision)). So why should the truth movement also not be called out when it omits, falsifies, or cherry picks? Why should the supposed truth seekers be held to any less of a standard?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

There is plenty of evidence that points to prior knowledge of the event in the stock market, change of security the day before . . .

9/11 and 7/7 the governments just so happen to be running drills for the exact terrorist attacks that struck that day . . .

I mean really, the only people who believe the OS are people who think the govt. loves you and would never do anything evil.

Bec ause in this way they can treat us like we were loonies, but fairytalers wont look into that because kinda proves the OS is wrong or may have something behind it, and that is not quite good for the fairytalers. I mean, they all said there was no way in the world they would have ever envisioned using planes to attack buildings, yet the 9/11 drills were exactly that, and more. But that wont be looked by the fairytale crowd, far too uncomfortable for the OS.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

If anyone needs to grow up, I'd say it's you, sir. Ad hominem attacks are juvinile, to put it mildly.

I was born the year before Vietnam ended. What does that have to do with anything, other than boost your rather odd superiority complex? I wasn't aware wisdom was only limited your your generation.

Anyways, if you bothered to ever look on these forums, you'd see I do support a new and better 9/11 investigation. What, you think only the CT crowd has a monopoly on wanting a new investigation? You need to get out more. Alot of people who support the official conclusions generally still want a new investigation, because there was a clear case of alot of incompetant people covering their asses and trying to hide some pretty dodgy diplomatic dealings.

So once in a while, try reading before ranting. Unless you're on a tight rant schedual.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

If A&E had even 20% of all the architects and engineers (1 out of every 5) then yes, i would be looking at the controlled demolition theory more seriously. Because that is a pretty signifgant number of professionals. And that many professionals would probably end up getting peer reviewed papers published.

But as you said, after 10 years, no one has successfully got a paper published in an acknowledged, peer reviewed publication. Even UFO speculations have ended up in peer reviewed pubs. But none of the major 9/11 conspiracies (demolitions via missiles, nukes, nan-thermite, death-rays,holograms, bumble bombs, whatever) have ever been taken seriously by any signifigant number of sane professionals. In any profession, there is always a fringe element.

Hell, if all this evidence is so convincing, why not take it to a group of lawyers, and have them file a pro-bono case against the perps? I mean, most everyone who supports 9/11 conspiracies says the evidence is there, right in front of you, so obvious, undeniable, and irrefutable. So I say, put your money where your mouth is, and take it to court. Don't waste your time trying to convince us "unbelievers and shills" on some chat board. If you can't find a group of lawyers who will do it for nothing, get yourselves a wealthy patron like Charlie Sheen and hire some top notch lawyers. Or, start a 9/11 prosecution fund to raise the money. Get the evidence in court, before a judge and jury, and prosecute the evil murdering conspirators before they get too old or beyond the reach of the law. How the hell else do you expect justice to be done?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by SteveR

After looking at this video, I doubt there will be another thread pertaining to a controlled demolition OF ANY SORT, great find, now I can leave this 911 bs alone.
Thanks for the hard conclusive evidence.

You know it was some Vanderbilt University faculty that started that whole conspiracy theory. It served as a great distraction for years to the real conspiracy of deliberate dereliction of duty by the Bush & Co administration. "Mission Accomplished."
edit on 1-10-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: of a typo.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Yes. Spread THIS word. Controlled demo is a distraction.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You mean this> 911research.wtc7.net...

That might have to do more with companies like Saudi Aramco and other mid east oil producing entities. More than half the hard capital that keeps Wall Street operating on a daily bases are portfolios, huge hedge funds etc, owned by Mid East oil producers. Did they know? Maybe, but they can't be held responsible for withholding that info because they simply remind folks in DC of what they did to us in '73 with an OPEC embargo. We never recovered until a while after they lifted in. We were down on the ropes for a decade.

Theoretically they could have leaked it to Congress, and then Bush & Co would had to have responded, but that didn't happen.

I'm sure the average investment banker didn't know. Certainly not people like E. de Rothschild. He's a hated Jew by big oil whose trying to orchestrate a Cap & Trade takeover scheme of the economy at the expense of big oil thus a takeover of big central banking funded almost exclusively by big oil.

So when you and others suggest that Wall Street might had been in on it. Maybe a few in the Yale crowd knew who were close enough to Bush & Company to be trusted buy them being involved in mutually beneficiary partnerships off the record, but that would be a very very small minority. Not enough folks and capital to impact the markets that much.

Whatever the reasons, it still serves as a distraction away from 9/11 being the product of deliberate inaction by Bush & Co.who should all be sent to The Hague and aggressively prosecuted. Which btw does not happen with left leaning Americans demanding such action, but action being demanded by the international community. Because they would have to support militarily one side of a resulting civil war in America where the left in this country would have to have international help to garrison the south especially the State of Texas. It would be a real mess, like Libya recently.

That's why these conversations about 9/11 and who is all to blame are fruitless. No one wants to commit on an international level to secure the Wall Street and Texas based right in this country. It would be a heck of a task and would split half our military like it did in the previous American civil war. Many would die for what? To see Bush and Cheney hung among a few other Bush administration officials with Murdoch media assets creating a media circus out of it around the world? It just wouldn't be worth it. Unless the international community could somehow get together and seize all Murdoch's international assets... Now that's an idea...
That just might work!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DBCooper71

The answer to these questions is simple. The U S government never thought for one second that they would be questioned about 911 nor Iraq WMD's. They seriously thought that their story was good enough and everyone would just accept it. For the 1st time in American history it's citizens asked--WHAT, WHY, HOW, When & WHERE. We asked questions this time.

This threw the U S government off as they have never been questioned like this before. This was a game changer. Then to top it off our own military high ranking officials started asking questions.

So you see, they never thought it threw completely because they were so used to people turning their heads and not asking questions.

Now the world wants to know everything daily, so that's difficult in itself now. The world has never been so transparent before and it has to do with the internet.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

9-11 Press for Truth is a film that shows all the lies of 9-11,
It shows all the holes in the official story.

Google Video Link

It is based on the Complete 911 timeline by paul thompson.

Complete 911 timeline

Some of the events of the past 20 years that shows 911 paralleled the
OKC bombing is the security videos of the commercial buildings
nearby were seized and the public is still not allowed to see those
videos in regards to OKC and the pentagon.

They released a few frames due to outcry by the public, but that is where it ended.

There are several videos from several angles for both events that we are not
allowed to see, and that is one of the signs of what is really going on.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
reply to post by DBCooper71

The answer to these questions is simple. The U S government never thought for one second that they would be questioned about 911 nor Iraq WMD's. They seriously thought that their story was good enough and everyone would just accept it. For the 1st time in American history it's citizens asked--WHAT, WHY, HOW, When & WHERE. We asked questions this time.

For the first time in history? You don't remember Iran-Contra, the Church Committee, Watergate, the Warren Commission, the Pearl Harbor Investigation, heck, the Teapot Dome scandal? History didn't start on 9/11/2001. Truthers don't get to claim the title of "First People to Ask Questions Evar."

And you forgot "who" in your list of questions. That's telling, I think.

This threw the U S government off as they have never been questioned like this before.

You mean questioned by fringe groups composed mainly of people showing YouTube videos to each other? You're right, there has never been anything like that before.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Nothing dellusional about

1)conspiracy to commit mass murder
2)derelection of duty
3)obstruction of justice
4)witness and accomplice to murder

AND

5)Using the "war on terror" as excuse to bring about the a) patriot act, (b)department of homeland security, c)TSA

AND FINALLY

trillions wasted on foreign wars with dubious at best excuses and an uncalled for sense of urgency. Remember it was called "pre-emptive strike"? Millions of soldiers from all nations combined died for what???? Just to make more money and bring about the one world government dictatorship.

Yeah I remember bush saying "From this chaos a new world order will emerge....." INCREDIBLY PATHETIC

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join