It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Well, aren't you the little clever one! Done yet?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by joinreality

Interesting ..... The Fawta's were: that Muslims should kill civilians and military personnel from the United States and allied countries until they withdraw support for Israel and withdraw military forces from Islamic countries. Is that made up by US Government too?

I'm not denying someone said that, but do you really believe all Muslims want to kill Americans? Really?

My Muslim Pakistani neighbor hasn't attempted it yet, in fact I would consider him a good neighbor and friend.

You have to realise the fanatics that get blown out of proportion in the press, in order to create an emotional response from you, are not the average Muslim.

Islam is a religion, TPTB make it political in order to achieve an agenda. The acts of a small minority fill the media giving you an unrealistic world view.

edit on 9/18/2011 by ANOK because: Anarchy Peace and Bananas

Well, I am so glad that you aren't "denying that SOMEONE said that"! And, no, I do not believe that ALL Muslims want to kill American's, but the Muslim extremists who raise their children on hate toward American's and enroll their 11-year-old's classes entitled, "How to effectively strap a bomb on my body and blow myself to bits in order to murder infidel Americans all in the name of Allah 101" are the ones that have been coming into MY country and MURDERING MY countrymen unchecked since 1993! Your statement that thousands of American's being murdered was an act of "a small minority" is laughable. My view of the world is just fine, thank you. Maybe you should rethink yours.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
Nor is it the business of the "Truth Movement" to offer alternative explanations or evidence for it.

Ever hear, "outstanding claims require outstanding evidence?"

By the way, I have repeatedly asked many "debunkers" to say if they believe the official explanation for the anthrax attacks. If you don't, what is your explanation and what evidence do you have for it? If you do, I would be fooling myself if I tried to treat you as a person capable of coming to rational conclusions from available evidence.

Honestly, I don't know anything about any anthrax attacks. Was this a recent event?

Ah, just did a search and I vaguely recall there being anthrax scares in the news, but I didn't know a whole lot about it. It doesn't seem particularly difficult for people to send anthrax, so it could have been the government or some unknown entities. Honestly, I don't have enough knowledge on the matter.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Well, aren't you the little clever one! Done yet?

Thank you, I am clever. Nope, I am not done yet

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

For being here trying to discuss issues you seem to be really uninformed, try reading a bit on the events after 9/11.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by Observor
Nor is it the business of the "Truth Movement" to offer alternative explanations or evidence for it.

Ever hear, "outstanding claims require outstanding evidence?"

Totally! The US government hardly presented any evidence, let alone outstanding evidence to justify its outstanding claims.

By the way, I have repeatedly asked many "debunkers" to say if they believe the official explanation for the anthrax attacks. If you don't, what is your explanation and what evidence do you have for it? If you do, I would be fooling myself if I tried to treat you as a person capable of coming to rational conclusions from available evidence.

Honestly, I don't know anything about any anthrax attacks. Was this a recent event?

Ah, just did a search and I vaguely recall there being anthrax scares in the news, but I didn't know a whole lot about it. It doesn't seem particularly difficult for people to send anthrax, so it could have been the government or some unknown entities. Honestly, I don't have enough knowledge on the matter.

I am referring to anthrax sent in letters to a US Congressman and the press on Sept 18, 2001. The anthrax was identified as weapons' grade anthrax of US government origin. It was nicknamed "amerithrax". You could do some research (Wikipedia will do) and then can attempt to answer my question(s).
edit on 26-9-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Well, I am so glad that you aren't "denying that SOMEONE said that"! And, no, I do not believe that ALL Muslims want to kill American's, but the Muslim extremists who raise their children on hate toward American's and enroll their 11-year-old's classes entitled, "How to effectively strap a bomb on my body and blow myself to bits in order to murder infidel Americans all in the name of Allah 101" are the ones that have been coming into MY country and MURDERING MY countrymen unchecked since 1993! Your statement that thousands of American's being murdered was an act of "a small minority" is laughable. My view of the world is just fine, thank you. Maybe you should rethink yours.

People don't strap bombs on their bodies for nothing. If your country was continually invaded by foreign nations you might not be happy about it either. We are the ones invading other countries for profit.

You have to realise that religion is constantly used as an excuse for aggression, to cover up the real reasons. Propaganda 101. Don't believe what the MSM is telling you mate, it makes you ignorant.

Even mentioning that the terrorists are Muslim, is like pointing out that abortion doctor killers are christian, and painting all Christians as murderers. In fact I could make the claim that a so called christian terrorizes someone every day somewhere. Lots of then are in the ME terrorizing the locals.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saltarello
reply to post by Varemia

For being here trying to discuss issues you seem to be really uninformed, try reading a bit on the events after 9/11.

Considering the title of this post is "I was a deluded 9/11 Truther" - what's your point about anthrax?
edit on 26-9-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I have yet to see the outstanding evidence on the conspiracy theory side.

As for the anthrax attacks, the wiki said only one person died. That's not a very effective way to silence people.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

Originally posted by Saltarello
reply to post by Varemia

Considering the title of this post is "I was a deluded 9/11 Truther" - what's your point about anthrax?

Because the anthrax letters contained

and

and hence inseparable from an investigation into it?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I have yet to see the outstanding evidence on the conspiracy theory side.

It is still to be established what you are capable of seeing.

As for the anthrax attacks, the wiki said only one person died. That's not a very effective way to silence people.

This here say five people died. But are you going by the number dead? Since it was five (or one) it is not a terrorist attack?

Neither I nor anyone else said it was about "silencing people". Where did you get the idea from?

Don't know if you were old enough to remember the attacks, the near shutdown on the US postal service and the incessant talk on the TV about the threat of chemical and biological terrorist attacks etc, but feel free to ask someone who was old enough. Yeah sure, the entire media lost interest in the matter once it was identified as the Ames strain, which is a US government bioweapon strain.

I want you to tell whether you actually claim to believe the FBI's explanation, which is official US government explanation, about the identity of the perp, motive and their inability to identify the perp for 6 years after the incident and be able to name him only after he commits suicide? If not go ahead and give your explanation and the evidence for it.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Honestly, I don't know anything about those things. What do you think I am, an encyclopedia?

What it seems like you are trying to do is degrade my credibility. Well, I assure you, no Truther/Conspiracy person on the 9/11 section here thinks I'm credible. Simply the fact that I don't think the buildings were demo'd, I'm considered non-credible.

Honestly, it's a little crazy. Here I am, open to all sorts of things, but because I don't subscribe to demolition, I am attacked and called names. Yes, I was a little young during a lot of these things. I was not particularly interested in researching 9/11 when I was in 4th grade. The political upheaval was not a big deal, as I was busy with school and being a kid. I don't know how you expect me to know a lot about it.

Plus, I just don't have the time. I recently found myself in possession of a girl who might be someone I really like, and this means I won't need to distract myself with things like debating 9/11. Maybe I'll just leave the forum altogether again. I did it for a while, and it was pretty nice. My opinions on subjects were considered, I wasn't called a shill for disagreeing, and in general, it was better.

In fact, yeah. I'm just gonna stop. I'm kind of tired of this crap, and I don't need the stress. Maybe I'll hang out in other forums every now and then, but no more 9/11.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't know anything about those things. What do you think I am, an encyclopedia?

No, I don't think you or anyone else is an encyclopedia, nor is it necessary to be one. But to make an informed decision on any topic or to challenge someone who did, you need to make yourself acquainted with the relevant facts.

What it seems like you are trying to do is degrade my credibility. Well, I assure you, no Truther/Conspiracy person on the 9/11 section here thinks I'm credible. Simply the fact that I don't think the buildings were demo'd, I'm considered non-credible.

I was giving you an opportunity to establish your credibility. I can't speak for others and their motivations.

Honestly, it's a little crazy. Here I am, open to all sorts of things, but because I don't subscribe to demolition, I am attacked and called names. Yes, I was a little young during a lot of these things. I was not particularly interested in researching 9/11 when I was in 4th grade. The political upheaval was not a big deal, as I was busy with school and being a kid. I don't know how you expect me to know a lot about it.

I suggested how you could acquire that knowledge.

Plus, I just don't have the time. I recently found myself in possession of a girl who might be someone I really like, and this means I won't need to distract myself with things like debating 9/11.

You can investigate when you have the time to know all the facts and come to a conclusion on your own.

Maybe I'll just leave the forum altogether again. I did it for a while, and it was pretty nice. My opinions on subjects were considered, I wasn't called a shill for disagreeing, and in general, it was better.

If you want to feel good about yourself acting like an expert challenging any and everyone without knowing basic facts, I am sure there will be forums that will help you achieve that goal. This may not be an appropriate place for that.

In fact, yeah. I'm just gonna stop. I'm kind of tired of this crap, and I don't need the stress. Maybe I'll hang out in other forums every now and then, but no more 9/11.

Whatever suits you. Good luck (you need a lots of it)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by joinrealityWell, I am so glad that you aren't "denying that SOMEONE said that"! And, no, I do not believe that ALL Muslims want to kill American's, but the Muslim extremists who raise their children on hate toward American's and enroll their 11-year-old's classes entitled, "How to effectively strap a bomb on my body and blow myself to bits in order to murder infidel Americans all in the name of Allah 101" are the ones that have been coming into MY country and MURDERING MY countrymen unchecked since 1993! Your statement that thousands of American's being murdered was an act of "a small minority" is laughable. My view of the world is just fine, thank you. Maybe you should rethink yours.

Wow, you have really swallowed the official anti-Muslim line haven't you. Do you realise the reason they hate you is because your country has been invading their countries, murdering their civilians, plundering their resources and destroying their infrastructure for decades?

Islam is a religion of peace, just like Christianity. Its just that not everyone practices what they preach, and people twist interpretations of the "Holy" texts to their own perverted beliefs. On both sides.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs
Islam is a religion of peace, just like Christianity. Its just that not everyone practices what they preach, and people twist interpretations of the "Holy" texts to their own perverted beliefs. On both sides.

While I don't have anything to dispute with the part I didn't quote, this one is blatantly false.

Christianity, at least nominally, is a religion of peace because of what Jesus preached, even if few Christians follow it. However, Islam is not a religion of peace, the prophet himself having fought several wars. But I personally don't hold that against Islam.

Not sure why the US government chose to use this easily falsifiable propaganda in the aftermath of 9/11, but a well-informed friend of mine guessed that it could be to protect American Muslims from a backlash when the official propaganda was blaming Islamic extremists for 9/11.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Hell, I used to believe quite staunchly in a 9/11 conspiracy. During the first couple years after the attacks, I was convinced something was seriously rotten. The govornment hadn't been very forthcoming with info, and the most they had was speculation, since they had not conducted a proper investigation. Then came the Iraq War seemingly out of the blue, and it seemed more and more like conspiracy was reality. The 9/11 Commision's bumbling and questionable investigation just added fuel to the fire.

But things changed. More information was being forced from the govornment, which ended up killing some suspcions while answering alot of questions I had. Then of course, came the final nail in the coffin: Loose Change and the beginning of the truth "movement". When that comedy began, complete with rude, aggressive, and downright insane wingnuts loudly promoting a variety of ridiculous and baseless arguements, I began to wonder if there were any real researchers looking for anything resembling "truth". And as more of my earlier theories and questions got shot down with new information, logic, and actual proper research, I began to wonder if the truth movement was more interested in promoting theories and pipe dreams, as opposed to actually wanting to know what happened.

As the years passed, no one discovered anything new or damning to support the earlier theories. The movement lacked respectable individuals who could actually back up their arguements with cold hard facts. Steven Jones and Richard Gage could not convince a signifigant number of their professional peers of their theories. As I looked more and more into many 9/11 "research" websites, I was astonished to discover how many quotes and excerpts were taken out of context from their original sources, data and witnesses statements cherry picked while opposing evidence was either ignored or dismissed as govornment propganda without even cursory examination. And then of course, many attempts to reasonably debate or point out flaws in theories were met with the same hysterical, paranoid accusations of being a spook, disinfo agent, ect for calling people out on BS and rejecting unreliable, questionable sources.

Now, I find the movement a joke. I think Jim Hoffman is about the last 9/11 researcher I have any respect for. Do I believe the official story 100%? Nope. There was alot going on that was not above-the-board, and I do believe the govornment did possess foreknowledge of the attacks, and either chose not to act, or failed due to incompetance. I'm also still on the fence about flight 93 being shot down. But the rest? I believe that 19 psychotic bastards who believed they had a mandate from Allah to kill thousands pulled the attacks off and took 3000 people with them. I believe Bin Laden certainly supported and advised in some capacity.

In otherwords, I believe Al-Qaeda did 9/11. Not the govornment, not the Jews, Illuminati, Freemasons, Aliens, Shadow people, Reptilians, or any other "evil" agency. Some people in the govornment knew alot more than they let on. Beyond that? Can't really buy it anymore.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I cant believe this thread is still moving? Obvious TROLL is Obvious. Some of you may be wet behind the ears not privy to what a troll is. His MO his argument is derp de derp!

Edward Current IS A TROLL PEOPLE DUH!

He was never a "truther" it is not rocket science figuring this out. His channel is in league with several notorious youtube trolls as well. I noticed the other day when i had a look at his chan then realized we have been trolled. They do this practically for a living... they attack, harass and troll truth seekers on the regular. Some of these truth seekers are clueless yes sure but what he is doing is ethically wrong. I even trolled with some of his troll bros for laughs time to time. people who were just nut cases "wont say names" But in the end really we do not need clowns like this enabling the true conspirators for his own amusement. At the same time give him unwarranted publicity and traffic.

I am a "truther" before a troll.. 911 is a cover up!

EDIT; Some of you will find out that the people attempting to uphold the Official story really do it because they want Muslims/Arabs to take the blame at all costs. They are anti Muslim arab call it what you want. they even know thy own government did this and agree with it as long as as the outcome fits in the best interests. 3000 Americans to them is just a small sacrifice they simply do not care because their hate for arabs over rode compassion for fellow Americans.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I was a deluded 911 truther untill I found out who was creating all the disinformation concerning missile pods, controlled demo, holograms, and other stupid theories. These theories were being promoted, and spammed over the internet. These same people funded loose change. They are linked to popular science magazine and other people and groups I will not mention. They invented the truth movement to control it and keep it in a slow moving muck hole for 10 years.

Its not how it happened but who did it. That is where they fooled everyone. Thermite, holograms, tv fakery, this, that, pointless. Wake up guys.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

The end result is dummy debunkers get to call every one stupid truthers for their silly conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I use to believe the commission report and thought Islamic Fanatics did 911 because that was the official explanation. I was a deluded 911 believer, Because I thought Bush and Dick Cheney were blocking an investigation in our best interest. After all they knew within a few hours who all was involved because they are that good. And having NORAD stand down and letting more planes hit buildings was the right thing to do as opposed to shooting them down you know. Steel framed buildings collapse all the time fire too. Gravity was taking a vacation that day obviously since it fell at free fall speed. And all that molten metal slag pouring out 1 & 2 several floors below is what happens when jet fuel burns instantly in a fireball. You know fire has a tendency to burn downwards and through iron rebar, ibeams much like a plasma cutter. because carbon fires can burn through anything. Up is down and down is up, the sky is green the grass blue and you have entered the twilight zone

Ok enough, this mind numbing stupidity is making my brain sad

You are trying too hard there, while not debunking the "truther argument" you just claim it is all BS and you were a truth seeker once... I don't believe you. Anyone with a functioning brain and use of simple science can clearly see what is going on here. You should apply at Centcom.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
I was a deluded 911 truther untill I found out who was creating all the disinformation concerning missile pods, controlled demo, holograms, and other stupid theories. These theories were being promoted, and spammed over the internet. These same people funded loose change. They are linked to popular science magazine and other people and groups I will not mention. They invented the truth movement to control it and keep it in a slow moving muck hole for 10 years.

Its not how it happened but who did it. That is where they fooled everyone. Thermite, holograms, tv fakery, this, that, pointless. Wake up guys.

The end result is dummy debunkers get to call every one stupid truthers for their silly conspiracies.

I never bought in to all that sillyness however loose change pointed several key points such as Operation Northwoods ect helped to get the ball rolling, And for all i know or am concerned it was disinformation on behalf of the people who pulled off 911. The hologram thing was obvious disinfo and for a purpose. It is a mixed bag with any conspiracy sure. I could go find several bigfoot hoaxers, UFO hoaxers and then hang a flag and say "hey UFO's are not real because of these people" ... yet not moving a finger to debunk or disprove Pilots, Astronauts, Hundreds of thousands of witnesses Prominent people and the abundance of evidence to prove the existence of "UFO's" aggghhh swamp gas and venus those tricksters

Not that Flying Saucers have anything to do with this but i often hear this moot explanation and as an example. The IMPOSSIBLE science surrounding the official story and the never ending red flags are not just a figment of imagination. They were not invented by some guy in moms basement with a mental disorder. These events happened all in the same day and if it was that cut and dry we would not be having this conversation.

Quite the contrary, more evidence is coming to light disproving the Official story. As well as more people waking up. But yeah I agree.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join