It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Is Still The Issue

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker
reply to post by On the level

Sorry, but I do not buy it one bit... Palestinians already have a home.. its called Jordan, more of what was originally Palestine is now Jordan.

OK i've got an anaolgy for you. My grandmother was born in Ireland. When she was young her family moved to Scotland. They bought a house and lived there happily and had a load of kids. My mum is Scottish of Irish descent. Does that mean her home is Ireland and she's actually Irish? Scotland can just kick her out any time they want and steal her house and send her shipping back to Ireland cause that's her home, right?

Majority of Jews originated from other countries before migrating to Isreal. By your logic, they should all go 'home' and return to the countries they came from.

Hey actually, you just came up with a great idea for peace in the region! Kick all the Palestinians back into Jordan where they came from and all the Jews back to EU, Russia and America! Just the beduions and miles of desert. Bliss!

I've got a thought for you to roll about your head - home is where your house is. If i legally own a piece of land then it's mine no matter where i originated from. Stop being a biggot.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Nammu because: spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Agreed there never seems to be a happy medium with immigration, hense a lot of ill feeling to Muslims as the ones that have migrated to the UK show nothing but distain for the local cultures and just want to change any area into mini Pakistan. Regarding the Palestinians, Israel just wants them out of site and mind regardless of the consequences or International feeling. These people owned and lived on this land, Israel was formed and slowly they have taken over and denied the indigenous people basic human rights or access to water and food. They then act surprised at their unhappiness and rebellion against this tyrannical action. It makes what the British did in Ireland seem like a argument with your neighbour over your garden fence.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

You mean people like Rachel Corrie? Dude, if your friend is over there under the auspices of IHH or the Free Gaza Movement, you need to get her out of there right now before they tell her to go stand in front of a bulldozer. Those people are hard core propagandists who would like nothing better than to plaster the dead body of yet another pretty, young, Western girl across papers the world over just so they can say, "Ooohh. Look what the evil Jews did."

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm with you brother. Sounds like a load of BS to me.

You make it sound like it is impossible to believe. Do you agree or disagree that treatment mentioned in the OP happens regularly?

This isn't a trick question. What makes her story so hard to believe since it is the reflection of what is really happening over there?
edit on 14-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

If this had happened, it would have been on somebody's wire service, and not just her blog. This would have created an international uproar, pics or not, and that hasn't happened. like I said, I've seen this before, and it's nothing but propaganda - lame propaganda. Although the picture of the writer and a friend toking on a hash pipe was pretty informative.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 9/15/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricSouperGirl

Will do cheers, hurry home

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join