It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Ain't No Inside Job!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Wow, I just came from reading something that really shook me up. Those of you who follow Ufology, must be familiar with Bryce Zabel? He collaborates with author Richard Dolan on the ufo-government angle.
He has blogged that ufo people need to stop publicly expressing their controversial views about 9-11.,
Here is the link.
www.afterdisclosure.com...

So what do you ATSers and Ufologists think of this? I (as Olde Jim Moseley put it > "saucer" but I also think 9-11 is an Inside Job. (Oops! I just did it!) Zabel makes a good case, but something about it bothers me, but I am unable to articulate such.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Whoa whoa whoa... Hold on a sec, 9-11 truthers are too crazy for Ufo people...

pot to kettle?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
That was really funny, for some reason.

All I know, is, if I am considered crazy for questioning suspicious things, whether it's covert ufos or possible false flags, then "you may be right, I may be crazy, but it just might be a lunatic your looking for......."
edit on 13-9-2011 by simone50m because: x

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

That seemed to be the gist of the article, that it was not good to combine the two cause the truthers are hurting the UFO cause.

Which strike me as hilarious as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

That seemed to be the gist of the article, that it was not good to combine the two cause the truthers are hurting the UFO cause.
Which strike me as hilarious as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
To my mind they are two completely separate issues. The only link is alleged government secrecy or cover-up.

The example provided in the article about a false flag alien invasion to facilitate a NWO has nothing to do with Ufology.

Telling people to keep their opinions to themselves about anything in an attempt to elevate the subject of Ufology is to be honest a bit offensive. It seems to me that this approach simply reveals a fear of the fringe elements of Ufology that is perceived to be undermining the perception of the population at large that ufology is itself now a credible and real phenomenon. What evidence exists that that perception is real ?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
One has nothing to do with the other except some might feel we're not being told the whole (or any) truth in both cases.

I am disturbed that they are disturbed because what this world does not need is any more segregation.
There is nothing wrong we multi-doubting.

Did JFK/Oswald doubters hamper the investigation (or disclosure) of Roswell?
No. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Besides, we won't ever get disclosure or admittance. We will always get pieces and suggestions.

We don't need instructions on how to piece this puzzle together, And those who still look for that ....will surely be disappointed when they're left with no answers and an unfinished puzzle!

Intelligent off-world entities exist. But why the secret?......no one knows (publicly) for sure.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It seems the UFO thing is wrapped in a ton of other conspiracy anyway that involved government deception (haarp, blue beam, jfk)

Seems odd to pick one, 9-11, and say no no, that ones too crazy.

link   

Originally posted by myselfaswell
To my mind they are two completely separate issues. The only link is alleged government secrecy or cover-up.

The example provided in the article about a false flag alien invasion to facilitate a NWO has nothing to do with Ufology.

Telling people to keep their opinions to themselves about anything in an attempt to elevate the subject of Ufology is to be honest a bit offensive. It seems to me that this approach simply reveals a fear of the fringe elements of Ufology that is perceived to be undermining the perception of the population at large that ufology is itself now a credible and real phenomenon. What evidence exists that that perception is real ?

Cheers

In my Opening Post, I said that his article bothered me, but I was unable to (at that moment) articulate why. You have just articulated for me, why. Thank you for that.
My thoughts.....exactly.

link   

i also think that 911 could possibly be an inside job but ufos on the otherhand are 99% most likely chinese lanterns or weather balloons.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You don't understand ufology yet.

When anyone says 911 truth is too crazy for ufology, they are acting under "orders". That means that this blogger is not a grass roots experiencer.

As an experiencer, of real Ufology, some im aware was co-op, involving programs. Some of those programs were over human heads, and other things were not human at all. And have some strong directive, and continued directive, I sought online for my answers and woke ASAP. I've even had a grey, albeit pinky, at my door in teh evening prior to an abduction, not typical life by any stretch of the imagination and spent along time asking WHY?

The only real answers to ufology come from ordinary grassroots people, the experts and credentialed ones are highly compromised.

Most aware ufology experienced people, are 9/11 truthers because they would have a lot of information and downloads given them, some direct memory and others just on the surface.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't see any connection other than that both have their share of genuinely nutty people.

Can someone believe 9/11 is an inside job and not be nutty? Sure. They're just dumb.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

There is nothing wrong we multi-doubting.

THANK YOU for that, well put.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I think it's because once we know we've been duped, it's hard to trust again.

This government needed to PROVE themselves to their people after 9-11. But instead they got cocky with an arrogant sense of entitlement and quite frankly, it's disgusting.

So if they carry on like this right in front of our eyes (knowing many people still have unanswered questions to very legitimate concerns) it's no wonder we have suspicion that they are capable of hiding evidence of extraterrestrial visitation and having covert space missions.

It very much ties in yet....are two separate matters.

I'm at the point where I now question the very people who we thought we're our allies (Hoagland and Greer for example) in the quest for disclosure.

Frankly, I don't trust anyone anymore and I think that's a twisted part of ascension. We're in this transformation ALL BY OURSELVES and, that's okay!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I saw Zabel mention in there, his anger about outright anti Semitism. I know that many NWO-type Conspiricists hate "Zionism". I believe that, when people say Zionism, they mean how the government of Israel behaves like a US government dark National Security State extension/base over there in the Muslim regions. I don't hate Jews and Judaism, and I think they don't either.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by myselfaswell

While there is some respectable comments in this thread--unusual of late for ATS--I must protest.
I am not alone in preaching that the NWO is not only closely tied to UFOs, but that the NWO is THE action plan that we have been given by these outlanders.

Few want to question the possible agenda of how a super civilization would interact with our puny world. In short they would want to help us survive. The NWO is the rational way to a safe, harmonious world.
Yet, the trouble is that the NWO makes no sense in an (almost) entire world driven by capitalism. The only explanation for this to occur in an world's industrially-driven economy is hard and fast guidelines laid down from objective sources. That would be the ETs. Like it or not, ETs and UFOs are not sheer fantasies. They are realities and the one way their intentions can be discerned is the strange ways that our governments and principally the UN have taken to strongly behave in recent years. Some would call it an unprecedented urgency seemingly coming out of thin air.

The Robin Hood tactic of equalization is in full play but most cannot recognize as a leveling method to equalized (in time) every single body on Earth. Is this wholesale fairness caused by the sudden goodness of mankind toward itself, industrial decision, or the hand of God or ETs? Pick your winner. And please look beyond that someone of dubious reputation thrusts into your face and says, "Here is the issure the way we want you to understand it." We will all be the richer for it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Thank you so much for this post, Aliensun. Back in May, I made a thread called, 'V The Visitors In Global Tyrrany'.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Unfortunately, it died very quickly, and got only one reply. But I expressed my feelings (intuitive hunch combined with my observations in this world) about how the ufo phenomenon could be connected maybe, to all this Global Meltdown tyrrany craziness. I was disappointed, that no one had much of a reaction/opinion to contribute, I thought I made an intriguing case.

This thread was inspired by two things this morning, being, breaking news of 'Federal' tyranny in Texas, and someone's thread here about "E,T." assault on a man in his bed. Everyone who pays attention to the globally encroaching National Security State, knows how aggressive they are in an inhuman inhumane aggressive hive mind way. Your genital privacy is NOT your own. Your body is NOT your own. Your dignity, freedom, and individuality are AN AFFRONT to the Hive, and are foreign curiosities which they do not understand and don't want to. Your child is NOT yours, it is Theirs. Sound familiar, if you'v studied The Abduction Phenomenon? You might say, "Well, -- human -- Dictatorships in the past, such as Adolph Hitler's Third Reich, were very aggressive, encroaching, inhumane and inhuman." But were they really.........all that human? That regime was OBSESSED with "flying saucers" and "the occult". The History channel has run numerous times now, investigative shows about that. And that regime also had, "The Vrill Society". Where did those long-haired psychic women go??? No one knows. It's a mystery to this very day. Under Operation Paperclip, their scientist were sent to Roswell Central. So-to-speak. Home of the genocidal Atomic Bomb.
Then there are all the mysteries about blue blood lines. The Illuminatti. Why do certain families have no last names?
The sh** thats going on right now, makes me, in all seriousness, consider the above. Wondering how many people see this similar connection. I know, I'm putting myself out there "on a limb" for some critisizm. But I have a conspiracy theory about 'The Visitors.' It's not just a TV show. 'They' tried this before, 75 years ago. Just compare all the abduction encounters, the forced ones, to the TSA behaviour for example. I see a connection.
Is anyone familiar with Woodrow Wilson's very weird warning? About Industry and Government's biggest men being afraid of someone/something so pervasive, knowing, and controlling, that those men dare not speak in condemnation of it, above whispers? < THATS CAUSE FOR ALARM, isn't it?

I just think the current aggressive globalist and security apparatus' have an inhuman inhumane nature to it, which TO ME, greatly resembles what these creatures do to abductees. What those beings are, remains to be seen.

top topics

join