It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posters Evade or Ignore Topics Related to Radical Islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It is my opinion that the majority of viewers to ATS avoid this issue. Why is this? Review all the posts the moderators have made that directly or indirectly relate to possible terrorist activities in the U.S. and see how many individuals reply. You will see the numbers are very low.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
to prove your point, this topic, about ignoring discussions about radical islam, is being ignored too

Seriously, I think that people are just tired of discussing the same thing over and over again.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Seriously, I think that people are just tired of discussing the same thing over and over again.

exactly. We've been discussing this crap here on ATS since 9/11 happened. After a while you get tired of reading the same $h*t over and over.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ocelot and paperclip are right,
this topic goes into a deadlock each time it is discussed

Look for the topic you seek Flycatch people do discuss it
Topic You Seek

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
to prove your point, this topic, about ignoring discussions about radical islam, is being ignored too

yep, I am....

I've said all that I need to say, this is a tired topic....

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
but what about all of the proof

everyone comes here with all the proof and we ignore it...

:shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:

sorry couldn't resist that.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Its because we realise that most of the teror warnings are fabricated and there purely to keep the people in fear... also that there are so many bigots who post on those threads it actually offends me to view them

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This is why I dont watch the news anymore. Its the same stuff over and over again, someone gets killed,some pedophile kills someone, someone gets elected, palestine and israel fighting. NOTHING NEW. There is no new news. But I do keep my eyes open for those damn terrorists, if I saw one coming I will take em out myslef.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by TACHYON]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYONBut I do keep my eyes open for those damn terrorists, if I saw one coming I will take em out myslef.

Take him to Arby's, nobody likes Arby's.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by TACHYONBut I do keep my eyes open for those damn terrorists, if I saw one coming I will take em out myslef.

LOL, that was funny.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
How about a topic on reforming Islam and getting rid of terrorist incentives?

I'll start one some time next week and get a former Islamic leader involved. Someone send me a reminder if I haven't done it by next Thursday, meanwhile I am "out of town" where the alien lives.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think one of the reason some avoid talking about islam is because these thread become most of the time a bashing aginst islam.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I love arby's......Those curly fries get me everytime......And their chicken burgers are to die for...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

I love arby's......Those curly fries get me everytime......And their chicken burgers are to die for...

Hmm im guessing you probably live near the Pennsylvania region? I love Arby's Roast beef melt with all that cheddar cheese....aarrrhrhrhrhr.

new topics

top topics

join