It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry Into 9/11 Attacks Demand New Probe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry Into 9/11 Attacks Demand New Probe

presstv.com

Former Democratic Senator Bob Graham on Monday called on the U.S. government to reopen its investigation into 9/11 after a report found that links between Saudi Arabia and the hijackers were never disclosed by the FBI to the 2002 joint Congressional intelligence committee investigating the attacks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.rawstory.com
www.nytimes.com
www.washingtonsblog.com

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Senator Accuses Bush of Cover-Up

Senator Bob Graham, who is a former Co-chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, accused the White House on Tuesday of covering up evidence in the 9/11 attacks,
and is demanding a new investigation.

Graham is accusing President Bush of a coverup that involved the FBI blocking sufficienct investigation of the facts under orders directly from The White House.

Bob Graham...stated that an FBI informant had hosted and rented a room to two hijackers in 2000 and that, when the Inquiry sought to interview the informant, the FBI refused outright, and then hid him in an unknown location, and that a high-level FBI official stated these blocking maneuvers were undertaken under orders from the White House
www.washingtonsblog.com... or-a-new-911-investigation.html

The senior counsel of the official 9/11 Commission, John Farmer, has further stated,

“In the course of our investigation into the national response to the attacks, the 9/11 Commission staff discovered that the official version of what had occurred [the morning of September 11, 2001] — that is, what government and military officials had told Congress, the Commission, the media, and the public about who knew what when— was almost entirely, and inexplicably, untrue.“ www.jimmarrs.com...

presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Heh, a new investigation 10 years later and billions upon billions spent on a phony war.
edit on 13-9-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Wasn't the much hated Mike Moore one of the first to bring that to the public attention, that pages and pages of intel on possible Saudi connections to the attack were redacted and withheld? In any event that is where I learned of that fact.

Interesting to see people posturing at this point, but I don't expect much to come from it. We've gone too far down the rabbit hole to go back.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Carl Sagan

" One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It is simply too painful to acknowledge ~ even to ourselves ~ that we've been so credulous. So the old bamboozles tend to persist as the new bamboozles rise." allenlrolandsweblog.blogspot.com...

Its never too late.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I hope Senator Bob Graham doesn't fly in a small airplane anytime soon.

That being said, he no longer has any power. Nothing will be done, except maybe TPTB apply some grease to this squeaky wheel they call Senator Bob Graham.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The truth will be out by the end of the year, of that I am sure. It will come crashing down on them. There is no way they can stop it.

It's going to be very interesting place on here when the truth comes out.

Patience people!

st.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Interesting to see people posturing at this point, but I don't expect much to come from it. We've gone too far down the rabbit hole to go back.

I think the tide is turning, and there are too many people, especially the families of 9/11, over
three thousand of them...who will not be silenced.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You'll find the same information here:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Yes, thanks for the video!

Its taken too long, with too few in the spotlight
to come forward. I am thankful its finally happening!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Maaaan...I really hope so...

It would be so sweet if any one of the people responsible went down; but I genuinely feel it'll never be.

(...walks away, hands in pockets whilst theme from "Hulk' tv-show plays...)

S&F!!!

edit on 9/13/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: to add

edit on 9/13/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: to add

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Anyone who has been around ATS knows this is no 'shocking' discovery. The questions have been repeated ad nauseum for a decade now. The Saudi connection was no secret to them before, nor is it now.

It is now "politically" expedient.

This is political theater - and Graham knows how to read a script..

Were it not an election year this would be 'forgotten' just like the disposition of the 9/11 relief fund, the SEC's Enron case records in WTC7, the unprecedented immediate removal of the crime scene, or the facts revealed behind the Hollywood production that gave us "Let's Roll!"

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Yes, thanks for the video!

Its taken too long, with too few in the spotlight
to come forward. I am thankful its finally happening!

You'll find a video selection inside my blogs... They craft a decent enough presentation to get the point across.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I suppose that is entirely possible, although you just never know when the masses will
ride the back of a politician that is on for the ride. Thats my hope.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
No surprise really look how long it took 'Nam. Gotta wait for all the people behind it to be nice and retired or dead.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Very true... And that was 60,000 people?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

I think the tide is turning, and there are too many people, especially the families of 9/11, over
three thousand of them...who will not be silenced.

Unfortunately, the powers behind the 911 attacks can also see that they are losing ground. As more time passes by, the less people are persuaded by emotionalism and they start to ask questions. These powers need a new and bigger attack soon in order to keep the agenda on track. After the next attack, they will have free rein to run amok. Lets hope and pray that someone has a change of heart.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The problem is what happens if the truth comes out? What if we find out exactly what went on, who deceived who? Who was actually responsible for all the death and destruction? Would it make the slightest bit of difference to anyone now, those responsible would walk away unscathed, they would never come to trial, they have their billions stashed away, they'd never suffer, they've effectively got away with it, they killed, maimed, and murdered thousands of innocent people, they've demonized nations and religions, and made money off the back of it. Those responsible don't care, they'll never face trial.

The only way these people would ever be put on trial would be if there was a second revolutionary war and they lost. That's unlikely as they hold the purse strings and control the military industrial complex.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yes, 60,000 people, in which case the wars are perpetual.
We need 9/11 truth, and we need an end to the perpetual war.

Thats why Ron Paul has my vote. He wants both.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Can't trust a politician....

(Even though Ron Paul seems exceptionally awesome.)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join