It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry Into 9/11 Attacks Demand New Probe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I appreciate Ron Paul taking the stand too, maybe just maybe.

Ron Paul on 9/11: Ask the Right Questions and Face the Truth

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

I would agree, though we will not be rid of them.
Not entirely.

Of all of them, Ron Paul seems the most genuine.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Which is why I honestly believe he will be killed before he even gets close. the president keeps pretty much everything hush-hush and I believe if Ron Paul saw a conspiracy he would reveal it like 9/11. I believe JFK tried said thing and that's why he was killed by the Manchurian candidate. The CIA tapes I believe he was trying to bring to light?

edit on 13-9-2011 by Se7enex because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Yes, that is what is commonly believed about JFK.
Well, lets hope Ron Paul stays safe, and its doubtful he would ever be elected,
as I think the process is rigged. However I do appreciate it so much that he
speaks out without fear. A brave and courageous man.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I have warned before to beware of some major revelation regarding 9/11, as I feared it
would be used as a sort of clearing house gesture before some major (faked?)
world-changing event. All of these disclosures are planned and contrived. The
real perpetrators of the 9/11 hoax are 10 years ahead of us, with some other
endgame firmly in mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The more speak out about the inside job and don't lose heart the more likely to get it exposed. Cowards become brave and the silent become loud. When it is no long just a voice in the wilderness but a common voice of the crowd justice will prevail. We are winning don't let the MSM and their croines convvince you otherwise.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
The truth will be out by the end of the year, of that I am sure. It will come crashing down on them. There is no way they can stop it.

Bookmarked to revisit at end of year!!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm waiting for them to blaim china... or russia. Actually, I think they are going to blaim canada ! Yup, we came on down and chopped that m***** f***** down with our hockey sticks. Then the real truth will come out, and the American people will want justice and they will hide out in those bunkers we've all learned so much out about. Perhaps, first making an attempt to destroy the masses, or instigating martial law and then going underground. It's all just getting so messy.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Very true. If every politician spoke from the heart with love and compassion for all man across the world, there would be no politicians at all!

edit on 13-9-2011 by Se7enex because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Unfortunately, its a straw man. He's calling on a new investigation based on "undisclosed" information linking Saudi Arabia to the "hijackers"...

How about an investigation into the links between the CIA, FBI, MOSSAD and the US Government traitors who orchestrated the attacks?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Considering the CIA manufactured Al Qaeda and the bogey man Bin Laden, sounds like a great idea....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I know a few firefighters. and the one old head just found out how they shipped steel out almost immediately, and he was Pissssssssssssssssd.

I have never seen the old man that angry. he used to be some one who believed in the OS.. I'm not too sure now.. he was really angry.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Haha, I agree!

I'm guessing they'll slowly start to declassify documents about "what really happened in 9/11" sooner or later so that its "easier to digest" for the masses because it would have proven extremely controversial and politically suicidal, if released at the time.

I just hope the whole thing just falls apart rather than be a "gradual disclosing of the truth" so that these scumbags are actually tried for war crimes.
edit on 14-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

It's already been 10 years. They probably won't even get a tap on the hand. Especially because the government cares more about a sex scandal then a mass murdering. Just more fuel to say people on the inside knew something. It's almost undeniable at this point yet people would rather watch the media jump through ropes to reel them in with mindless programming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join