It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dehumanization Began Over a 100 Years Ago...Pure Food And Drug Act (1906) Statute..You Are An Animal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
From the Pure Food and Drug Act, 1906, Chapter 3915, Section 6-

That the term “drug,” as used in this Act, shall include all medicines and preparations recognized in the United States Pharmacopoeia or National Formulary for internal or external use, and any substance or mixture of substances intended to be used for the cure, mitigation, or prevention of disease of either man or other animals. The term “food,” as used herein, shall include all articles used for food, drink, confectionery, or condiment by man or other animals, whether simple, mixed, or compound.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

You are an animal, as far as our Government, and those actually controlling the inner-workings are concerned.
Livestock, to be herded, slaughtered, drugged, whatever is decided to be best for us.

This is also a violation of our rights to freedom of religion-

Genesis 1:27-28

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

I, for one, do not believe I am an animal, and do not appreciate the implications of what this means.

If I can be treated as an animal, I can be fully controlled by those in power. No thanks...

sgtreport.com...

edit on 13-9-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You are a MANimal, get it right will ya?

Fractals are all around us, as above so below sort of stuff. Cancer is a mild penance for going against nature. The fact that man thinks they can outsmart nature shows the arrogance and ego that will be man's downfall eventually.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wow. Great find.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We are Animals but we just happen to be at the top of the Food Chain for now...I'm not sure what would classify us as anything but Animals?? Dolphins by connections in the brain are Smarter,Faster and more Evolved as are many other Animals. Plenty of Animals have speech abilities but WE can't understand Them (they understand our words better than we understand theirs so speech isn't what would change our classification). Other animals have been found cooperating to survive and also making/using tools so that wouldn't change our classification either I wouldn't think??? What would change our Classification From Animal to Manimal??

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Before this thread devolves,

Yes, I understand man is an "animal", for scientific classification purposes. We certainly aren't plants or trees.

My point is the implications of classifying us as the same as all other animals...in our government.

Perfect for the Elites to carry out their endgame, in their mind, we are animals, nothing more.

If you consent to be classified as being an animal,

You will be treated as such.

edit on 13-9-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Actually it started before then with Darwin and his new religion of darwinism aka evolution.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My grandparents fought this bill with all their might! My grandmother used cocain regularly, and gave it to my mom, who was born addicted, to calm her colic! She was able to obtain a perscription for it, but bitterly complained about government intervention.

My grandparents hooked up with Joe Kennedy, during prohibition, and became "Rum Runners" with a cause. They were arrested many times! Once for Treason, 'cus they took a picture of a bridge.

Latter they had a ranch, and the "A Chicken in Every Pot" slogan encouraged them to invest in chicken. Then the President dropped the price of beef to below the price of chicken, and they "lost the farm." Boy were they pissed off at the government!

In the '60's they were appointed by JFK to be ambassadors with "People to People." Oh the irony??

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

There would be nothing wrong with treating Men like animals if Men treated animals with the same grace and mercy with which they wanted to receive from above.

Man is the priestly, or spiritual, animal. In other words, Man is supposed to be the animal which serves the other animals. By not doing so, we are worse than the animals. But, by doing so, when the Master returns, the good servant will not be ashamed.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

Sorry, but you have it backwards. Animals are to serve and feed man. They are beasts of burden, and great on the grill.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Good point, if I'm not mistaken Darwin himself said it was just a theory and not to put too much faith in it. It was after his death that the cult of evolution took off, unless I'm mistaken of course.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

You are correct. He renounced his own theory, but by then it was too late. The cult had a life of it's own. It gives atheists a "way out".

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Btw man was not made to eat meat, and game hunters are pure evil. so the system is all screwd up. Money was meant to control resources, and instead of man growing what he needs he now trades shiny eocks and worthless paper for his needs. Those who thought of that and maintains that are considered man and the rest of us are sheep. Good luck animals

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternchek
Btw man was not made to eat meat, and game hunters are pure evil.
Why are my teeth so sharp then? I certainly am not made to eat grass. Meat! It's what's for dinner
If you don't eat meat, that is fine with me. As for me, nothing else is better on the grill.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
As far as I know we don't cut up and eat humans....but I wouldn't be suprised if some of the meat used in fast-food was from a human.
edit on 13-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies but this thread isn't about eating meat or what to cook on the grill...

I just found it odd that we have been referred to as "humans (and other animals)" by our government for over 100 years now.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well if it's on Pubmed, then damn it's legit.
Pubmed has loads of hidden info stored, if you look hard enough you'll find the instructions to grow taller there too,i accidentally stumbled on that info in my biomed classes.

Did you know human beings, are classified as monsters by the government!
edit on 14-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

No comprende.

Are you saying the Food and Drug Act of 1906 doesn't exist?

Because it does.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Human beings are omnivores. We're made to eat both meat AND plants. And lets be frank... take away our weapons and we are really the low end of the food chain. We just happen to be evolved enough to use tools to take down animals who in general would destroy us.

Have you heard of CAFO's? Look into them. And then tell me you'd love to eat a nice steak from one of those cows. American live stock has been corporatized, if thats even a word. And since this has happened, the quality of the meats we are eating have fallen so low I can't even count it.

In regards to the OP.. they never saw us as anything other than animals. However... I am wondering (due to the time this was created) if they were referring to "other animals" as different "races" perhaps? Maybe thats a leap, but we do know that at that time they didn't view "non-whites" very highly.

edit on 14-9-2011 by DerekJR321 because: added info

top topics

join