It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crazy Ron Paul Followers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I usually agree with most everything you write. But, this post took me aback. You used to support Ron Paul from what I recall, now you attack those that want him as a President? If you have heard me speak about Ron Paul I do not agree with everything he says, but that does not mean he is not honest about what he believes in. I would also consider voting for the candidate you have mentioned a thousand times (Sanders, I believe). Another honest person as far as I can tell. I would not call you nuts for supporting him and when they ignore him, I would not attack you for hoping there was more coverage.

Maybe you have had a bad day? Your post was so generalized as to the entire Ron Paul crowd that I feel it was not reflective of previous posts you have written trying to spread honesty and mutual sharing of ideas.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hay I voted for Ross Parot way back when...thinking we would get some real change...

Face it peps...there is no real change in our near future

I hate to sound like Alex Jones...but nothing short of a revolution is going to change things

Be prepared and stay ready Ya'll

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raznva
Hay I voted for Ross Parot way back when...thinking we would get some real change...

Face it peps...there is no real change in our near future

I hate to sound like Alex Jones...but nothing short of a revolution is going to change things

Be prepared and stay ready Ya'll

We gotta keep trying the non-violent approach, but I think if things keep going the way they have, people will lose their patience and start taking other measures toward "change".

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Thank you for your reply Hunny...I am not advocating violence.I am just pointing out the fact that "we the people" have no voice anymore.

Did you see that pathetic bunch in the "tea Party"debate last night....

We don't have a chance...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I went to eat out the other day in a semi-posh area. There is a cheescake factory, and a bunch of fancy, not quite familiar, shops I never go to, I just like the cheesecake factory. The parking lot to the place is not very large, 4 -5 rows of about 30-40 cars, so thats about 80 cars per row. I parked near the back, so as I'm walking toward the cheesecake factory, I see a ron paul bumper sticker. That's surprising, even as a Ron Paul supporter. But then I see another. And another. And another. And then someone decided to turn their entire rear windshield into a ron paul decal "Ron Paul 2012, Something America Hope".

I had never been so ecstatic seeing presidential bumper stickers. Don't be fooled into thinking that Ron Paul has a small group of supporters. The MSM always say he has a small band of followers so others perceive that way, including his own supporters. It's not easy to have a visual idea of his supporter size when most of the action happens on the internet, but seeing these supporters in real life really makes me happy. Now imagine all the people that support him but aren't hardcore followers, I think RP is going places this election cycle.
edit on 13-9-2011 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Nice, very nice!

Help me, Obi-Ron Paul. You're my/our only hope.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Ron Paul is on tv ALL THE TIME...an all the major corporate news networks. Geezus... damned near everyday someone posts a new video of Ron Paul here that was from CNN, FOX, or MSNBC with Ron Paul in the damn video.

What do you want? The cameras to follow him into the bathroom so he can release a liberty turd to it's freedom? Will he wipe with toilet paper in our nations colors? Oh the suspense!! Damn...they media didn't interview the turd afterwards?? Just more media bias against Ron Paul!!!

Ron Paul supporters need a nick name like the "Obamanauts".

You are 10 TIMES WORSE than they could ever hope to be.

edit on 13-9-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

You sir, have been corrupted by Satan! and Karlos Marx

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Is this really you?
What happened?

In the meantime...Look at the pseudo story concocted by the fake news organization called Huffpo:

Tea Party Cheers Death Of Uninsured, Apollo Creed & Old Yeller (VIDEO)

www.huffingtonpost.com...

First off The neo-tea party does not support Paul.
Secondly, he didn't actually answer the question fully.
Thirdly...When he practiced...He took patients with medicare...He just didnt bill Medicare, and allowed them to pay what they could.

Big spin, by a another Faux "news" agency.
I'd comment over there...But the moderators run the show completely.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Yeah, the tea-party now does not even closely resemble the tea party that first began. The media began covering the tea-party as the Republicons moved in and started distorting the issues. Using the same disgruntled Americans that left their respective ideologies for a new way forward, they were hijacked by these wolves in sheeps clothing. I am fairly convinced that half the tea party comments we hear on the news are planted people.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
One could see it in Dr Paul's face last night...He is tired of the bickering.

He's an old man,an honest man...and he should not even be a part of this sharade...

I'm afraid he'll become a part of "the system" if he continues this race

he deserves better...I hope he lives through this

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Let's get him elected Im game.
I work with one of those "crazies".
He comes to work everyday wearing a different t shirt that says something about ron paul or taxes or something politically controversal. I love it.
The more people who advertise him, the less crazy it all becomes.
You can buy yard signs tshirts and stuff
www.gopmall.com...
www.victorystore.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Just saw this video and thought it would be a great addition to the "Crazy Ron Paul Supporters" thread!

"I believe he can come from behind and win the nomination!" said Republican strategist, Burkman

Can I just say something here?

WELL DUH!! RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply Hunny...I am not advocating violence.I am just pointing out the fact that "we the people" have no voice anymore.

Did you see that pathetic bunch in the "tea Party"debate last night....

We don't have a chance...

I guess when I think "revolution", I get images of the guillotine, ropes and lamp posts.
Oops.
Yes, I saw what happened. While I'm disappointed, I was also pleased by the fact that at times the audience seemed to be split in the middle, with boos and applause coming through. It means at least some are actually -thinking-

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112

Nice, very nice!

Help me, Obi-Ron Paul. You're my/our only hope.

That is an illustration we need to get going... a T-shirt perhaps?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Ron Paul is on tv ALL THE TIME...an all the major corporate news networks. Geezus... damned near everyday someone posts a new video of Ron Paul here that was from CNN, FOX, or MSNBC with Ron Paul in the damn video.

What do you want? The cameras to follow him into the bathroom so he can release a liberty turd to it's freedom? Will he wipe with toilet paper in our nations colors? Oh the suspense!! Damn...they media didn't interview the turd afterwards?? Just more media bias against Ron Paul!!!

Ron Paul supporters need a nick name like the "Obamanauts".

You are 10 TIMES WORSE than they could ever hope to be.

edit on 13-9-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

Finally, a Ron Paul thread has a post on ATS worthy of stars.

"Liberty turd"...... freakin brilliant.

"Floaters" could become a new coined phrase for the fanatic followers. They get flushed down the drain every election cycle and are the last to go down when Ron Paul runs as a third party candidate.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

If we [conservatives] split our votes Obama will win

All I can say is we better get together and present a viable candidate...If not prepare for Obamanation !!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

reply to post by TinfoilTP

If we [conservatives] split our votes Obama will win

All I can say is we better get together and present a viable candidate...If not prepare for Obamanation !!!

New York just turned Republican for the first time since like the 1930's. Somehow I don't think Obama is going to do very well in 2012.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join