It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Triangle Shaped UFO Over New Mexico Sept. 8, 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1977

Thank you for that info. It's still a mystery and Phage has not chimed in yet on it. I figured he'd have a grumpy comment and link to a similar object with an explanation in drawn out details.

I thought this was a decent UFO video, got me stumped.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Several years ago, my housemate and I were going home along Northern NM from East to West and saw what I first thought was a balloon with Gondola hanging down.

We got the binoculars out and low and behold it looked quite like that only clearer--like all the standard photos of the moderate? sized triangle UFO. It was fairly clear though not razor sharp in the binoculars. It looked a lot sharper than this video. I guesstimated that it was high above about half way between Albuquerque and Grants.

It hung there for about 20 minutes or so and then slowl receded further South and up. I have no idea how high it was. Forced to guess, I'd probably guess about 10-20,000 feet. The sky was clear. It began a bit before twilight and ended in solid twilight.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Gee..another UFO video where it's a light in the sky that is indiscernible.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This vid is most likely a U.S. Military craft. Location of the sighting is a givaway. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

For general consumption:

Enlarged:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e6388f38ade.jpg[/atsimg]

Posterized:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3914639acdbf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Nice vid, to bad it was short because we don't get anything from it other than a blown up blurry object. Most triangle sightings are not illuminated and usually seen up close.
edit on 13-9-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Although there are many viable E.T. craft vids and documentation....it is prudent not to underestimate the Super High level of technology that secret USAF test crart posses. One craft that I know about...and has been sighted on....I think the Google Earth Sat....is the USAF's new super secret Recon Aircraft....that uses a form of Nuclear Detonation Propultion.

A Sat. photo of hundreds upon hundreds of small puffs of smoke...originating from Groom Lake...that then cross the continental U.S....then across the Atlantic....across Southern Europe....then are shown heading across China.

The fact that this trail could be seen from space in it's entirety....shows how fast the craft was moving as this smoke would drift and disapate. A micro atomic pulse detonation directly behind the craft would allow it the power for this kind of speed. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Still unsolved, soon to be forgotten...

Chinese lanterns receive so much attention and are debated for weeks on here, this is a very good capture and will end up dying on the vine like most undebunkable UFO videos.

Shame.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

What part of NM was this "object" filmed over I guess I missed it. Is it near Alamogordo? Sorry if I missed it in the video didn't have the volume turned up. HAFB is always testing new aircraft or could be Whitesands? Also near the Colorado border the military is flying US aircraft over that area as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I really tend to believe all of these triangular sightings are terrestrial in origin and may be some top secret aircrafts but no ET technology involved. The military is always some centuries ahead of what is known to the public

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LorraineRKO
reply to post by SplitInfinity

What part of NM was this "object" filmed over I guess I missed it. Is it near Alamogordo? Sorry if I missed it in the video didn't have the volume turned up. HAFB is always testing new aircraft or could be Whitesands? Also near the Colorado border the military is flying US aircraft over that area as well.

I asked the uploader where a couple days ago and he never answered me.
The comments on Youtube seem to be like in this thread, they are saying either Balloon, or TR-3B.

I'm on board with top secret private/military craft. No debunkers have taken the challenge to this video by posting similar looking objects that are explainable.... that's a good sign this is the real deal (not alien) but a real craft.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Awesome Triangle Shaped UFO Over New Mexico Sept. 8, 2011

Original link gone but above search shows two good links.

Triangle with one apex pointed down.
That is not right.

So I think there will be a rescue operation soon.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
'TR3-B' was dreampt up by some idiot on a forum like this a few years ago LOL there is absolutely NO PROOF OR DOCUMENTATION to back up that designation. So pls refrain from using it.

[
i]reply to post by JibbyJedi

top topics

<< 1   >>

join