It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Amendment Alert!!! Dutchsinse and viewers now Terrorists on DHS Big Sis Blog!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It appears that all of Dutchsinse's viewers have now been labeled 'terrorists' in the eyes of Big Sis and the Department of Homeland Security by allowing the following comment on their moderated blog. Watch the video below.

www.dutchsinse.com/blog/?p=1842

Source

It is truly ridiculous that it has come to this. Youtube users being reported as terrorists threats to the US for challenging the status quo and accepted realities...Whether you believe in Dutch's hypothesises or not, this labeling of he and his VIEWERS as terrorists for exercising their 1st amendment rights would be a direct assault no matter how you look at it.

Look out world - looking a lot like the Catholic Church's branding Galileo a heretic... oh well, nothing ever REALLY changes, just the stage and the actors, the plot stays the same.

edit on 12/9/2011 by Lono1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/9/2011 by Lono1 because: title

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

If the government spent as much time and resources on fixing what is wrong with the current system rather than chase down those who seek to expose the truth we probably would not be in the mess we are in.

When you have agencies to monitor agencies that monitor us. There has to be a serious cash flow to support all of the "un-necessary" facets of government. Fat government spending is one thing but using it to lable dutch and his viewers as terrorists. Come on are you kidding me???

The Ivory tower of government is too tall!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

This is not a 1st Amendment violation. You apparently have never read the 1st Amendment or were incapable of understanding it. At any rate what the 1st Amendment basically means is the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT cannot stop you from saying or printing something derogatory or inflammatory about it. The courts have held that certain speech (ie FIRE! in a crowded theatre) is so detrimental to the common good that it must be banned.

ps

The 1st Amendment doesn't mean the government has to provide the means for you to criticize it. There is no 1st Amendment violation in removing critical/inflammatory speech from a government sponsored blog. His website and Youtube channels have not been censored.

edit on 12-9-2011 by wasco2 because: to add

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the FREEDOM OF SPEECH, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Pretty simple actually. Care to clarify why you decided to tell me I am incapable of understanding? And my OP was unbiased on his content. Unpopular speech is always the one that needs to be protected, popular needs no protection.

If you want to investigate someone for fraud, that would be under the purview of the Justice Department, not DHS. There is a distinct and very real difference between being a "FRAUD" and a "TERRORIST"

At any rate, you do not try to assault someones freedom of speech by reporting them as a terrorist. Slippery slope...

edit on 12/9/2011 by Lono1 because: add last sent.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

The 1st Amendment doesn't mean the government has to provide the means for you to criticize it. There is no 1st Amendment violation in removing critical/inflammatory speech from a government sponsored blog. His website and Youtube channels have not been censored.

The Government has not "removed" and inflammatory content from their blog. Rather, they chose to publicize the report by posting it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

Weren't able to understand it I see. Thanks for clarifying that.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I would have SnF'ed but then you had to poison your own thread by needlessly slamming the church.
This makes me question your motives.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I would have SnF'ed but then you had to poison your own thread by needlessly slamming the church.
This makes me question your motives.

Well it is true about the Roman Catholic church persecuting people just because they had ideas that were outside of the Roman Catholic churches teachings or traditions.
But this is not about the Roman church, this is about labeling, categorizing and stereo typing people just because they are standing up and against fascist. They have been noticed and are starting to be caught in their schemes and lies. And they are starting to get pissed and they don't like it.

S&F for the OP.
edit on 12-9-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
oh, wow.

of course Dutchinsense and so many other whistleblowers' content on YT *is* being removed for one reason or another, in other words it is being censored and there are poster(s) even in this thread stating as a fact that Dutchinse was not censored as if they are certain.

What's certain is theres many different ways to censor something from YT or wherever without admitting censorship

Whistleblowers' websites are being shut down by the Feds contacting their Domain/Host and havin them shut down like the flick of a switch. DHS is granted unlimited powers in making sure the sheeple, the masses don't realize what's really being perpetrated under the vise of security efforts.

If Dutchinse and his viewers can be blacklisted by DHS as Terrorists on YT and/or his site, it can happen anywhere it's just a matter of time. Police is synonymous with Censor and that is the state of the United States, people.

Perhaps same thing will happen to ATS one day and select ATS posters traced back to their IPs and blacklisted internet terrorists? Methinks only a matter of time. What happened to Dutchinse is just one sign of things to come..

top topics

join