It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Spartacus' Star Andy Whitfield Dies At 39

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
Who is really surprised that this show was somehow cancelled before Spartacus rebelled against his slavers?

Like the others said, did you not see the original season? He led the other gladiators into rebellion and they killed Batiatus, his wife and unborn child and others before they finally escaped.

I'm shocked, found out monday afternoon and it's a shame because I was looking forward to seeing Andy getting between Gannicus and Crixus when they eventually meet up again and asking the former to join their cause despite his freedom in Gods of the Arena.

RIP Andy and my condolences to his wife Vishta and children

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Against the empire like in the guy with the impressive chin?

I am talking about the rebellion against the establishment as a whole not a couple murders.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I am talking about the rebellion against the establishment as a whole not a couple murders.

They had to rebel against the house of Batiatus and free themselves first before they could start an empire wide rebellion.

Did you expect the series to be set in the walls of an arena and their cells in the home of a highly regarded member of whichever city they're in and then the last 10 minutes be them storming into the Emperor's palace and slaughtering him?

Glad you don't write tv shows if you're gonna jump from one thing to another and make no sense whatsoever or explain how someone got from Point A to Point B

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

They had to rebel against the house of Batiatus and free themselves first before they could start an empire wide rebellion.

Did you expect the series to be set in the walls of an arena and their cells in the home of a highly regarded member of whichever city they're in and then the last 10 minutes be them storming into the Emperor's palace and slaughtering him?

Glad you don't write tv shows if you're gonna jump from one thing to another and make no sense whatsoever or explain how someone got from Point A to Point B

No need to get so emotional about a make believe television show.

I never said anything about writing or working on a story.

Why do you immediately start attacking me personally when it has nothing to do with what I said?

Pathetic.

Seriously pathetic. . . .

edit on 14-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join