It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Things That Have Been Happening At My Home......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by GypsK

Yet you believe in an afterlife since you claim you had "paranormal activity" in your home? It's beyond me how you can believe in ghost's but not God.

That's fine, continue being deceived. If you are not with Jesus you are with the Anti-Christ and i have no fellowship with you. It seem's you have made the grave mistake of condemning Christianity before even researching it because you think all religions are the same... Your not alone, their's a vast amount of people in Hell right now that made the exact same mistake as you.

One last thing, Psalm 14:1 and Psalm 53:1 read, “The fool says in his heart, ‘There is no God.’”.

edit on 14-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

why do ghosts have anything to do with god? because you read in the bible? because god told you? because the ghosts told you?

I am not a christian. Does that mean I am going to hell to get raped by evil demons? Just need to know so I know if to take a jacket or not.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I also believe that you may have a poltergeist haunting in your home. I read a suggestion somewhere that its connected to a lot of electrial cluttering. I would suggest maybe unplugging everything for a few hours so the electric energy dissipates. See if that helps at all.

Do not, DO NOT begin any conversations with this spirit/energy that is in your house through any divination at all. Including the Ouija board. This could open a whole can of worms if there is indeed some energy trying to come through or is there. If it gets to the point where its affecting your life, i would suggest contacting a local ghost research/hunting group to see if they can help you and deal with it more professionally.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sounds creepy was hell

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by GypsK

I don't believe in ghosts, christianity says that when you die you go to sleep until the resurrection. This is proof that all hauntings/paranormal activity is demonic.

Check this out.
[url=http://www.domestic-church.com/CONTENT.DCC/19980901/ARTICLES/GHOSTS.HTM]http://www.domestic-church.com/CONTENT.DCC/19980901/ARTICLES/GHOSTS.HTM[/ url]

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
so what happend OP? have you got any footage or anything yet?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Sorry been busy with kids and school...I have to erase the nightly footage to keep recording the next night but I watch the videos before deleting and so far nothing but my motion sensor light keeps popping on for no reason. But my girlfriends been saying she keeps feeling like I or someone else is in the Garage with her when she is doing laundry but when she turns to look nobody's there.

I don't know what ta say every1..I'm honestly recording and trying but nothing has happened yet that I've been able to say is abnormal. I'll keep recording and when I do get something I'll post it in a new thread so I can get all the debunkers opinions as well. Thanks every1..

Also in response to Mist...I have been re-wiring electrical outlets throughout the house bringing them up to 2012 code for California so I have been shutting down all power from the breakers in the Garage..Maybe that's why I haven't been getting anything on video in the house. Hopefully you are right and that got rid of whatever it was because it was scaring the crap outta my girlfriend...Which in turns makes my life harder lol

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
good to know you are still working on it. just take your time and eventually if there is somethin you will catch it on video but if not then be happy what ever it was is gone

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
good to know you are still working on it. just take your time and eventually if there is somethin you will catch it on video but if not then be happy what ever it was is gone

My thoughts exactly!! I'm still trying but in the last week or so I haven't heard/seen anything at night. So maybe whatever it is, is on vacation or hopefully gone lol

<< 1   >>

join