It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO is running the show ? Islam and Mecca ? Now they are behind the plane memorials of 9/11,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Peteos

mecca is about 1000x's bigger, it looks like an inverted thing, that is troubling to me.

with the stupid square thing in the middle.

sup wit dat?

eta; maybe that's why?

inverted mecca?
edit on 12-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

now not sure why you might say that...as we are talking about the Kaaba itself...which is aprox 11m x 12m or 33ft x 36ft.

now the towers were 208ft by 208 ft...now if the cube in the centre is aproximate 1/6 of the fountain then i would say it is close in approximation....but this is all guess work at this point but the estimation does look close.

yet in all honesty it looks about 1/5 which would be a size of approx 40ft x40ft in my guesstimation.

we would need the design dimensions of the memorial to see if it is correct....and then need the exact dimensions to see if it is a ratio there of....but i would take a stab at it being just a square to the outer dimensions of the perimeter of the tower itself.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

Nah. It was the U.S government and Israel.

You must be asleep if you still think it's Islamic terrorists. Just saying.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I have to agree one hundred percent...and one of my favorite person that speak out againts the Zionists led movement is good ole brother Nethanael.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
More tactics to get the American people to go with"official" 9/11 story,I've yet to meet a Muslim interested in taking over the world,haven't you noticed all the candidates are "christian" thats a load of crap,at best they are atheists,sad thing is i hear all these rednecks say kill all Muslim's,who brought this mentality on?,the good old USA,we are having our freedoms taken away one by one,and the govt knows it,this is a plan thats been in the works for a long time,most people are afraid of the truth

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

naw, overall area.

giza has more in common with orion than this.

sorry.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

I hope you're right. Definitely still an interesting choice for a memorial though; if you see them side by side it's almost impossible not to draw a mental link (pre-school level 'the black square block goes in the black square hole'). I tried to find anything on the actual dimensions of the memorial while on a break in work today, with no success. Will look again later.

The question still stands though; why, given all the possibilities for a decent memorial, did they choose something that begs to be likened to the Kaaba at all?
Just another interesting turn in the on-going saga of 9/11.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by OldCorp

And do you see the word "zion" in the 2012 Olympics logo??

Or is that too much of a squint?

With some imagination, yes. I can also see what the designer claims it to be: a stylized "2012."

Your point?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Radical Islam is controlled by the illuminati, they use extremism to control nations through fear. It's not the Muslims that run the show, or Mecca, it's the illuminati, the shadow government that controls the corporate media and the military.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
Wow! I had no idea! I'm not sure why the designer of it didn't go back to the drawing board, after seeing it pointed to Mecca, I guess that is why it is still not finished.

Thank you, the funny thing is I have heard about this NO where, but after I read your thread I googled it and sure enough the info is out there!

After watching the videos (I hadn't followed this much since just before the "redesign") I can only come to the conclusion that he designed it the way he did - and redesigned it in a way that changes nothing - on purpose. I can't begin to imagine his motivation as he's not a Muslim as far as I'm aware; but there are just too many design characteristics that have to be taken as a celebration of the attacks rather than a memorial to the victims.

The father of the hero who led the charge on the cockpit with the words "Let's Roll" is the man leading the protest against this national disgrace and he's not the only surviving family member to feel this "memorial" is pissing on the memory of his son and the others who died. IMO, if even ONE family member objects to the memorial then the plans need to be scrapped in favor of something they can all agree on; after all, it was their loved ones who were killed.

ETA: When I saw Todd's father about to bust into tears, begging for viewers to help him stop this travesty before it's too late, my heart just broke for him. For a grown man to lose it like that in public, you know this issue is just tearing him up. And I'm sure he's not the only one.
edit on 9/12/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by WhoDat09
Wow! I had no idea! I'm not sure why the designer of it didn't go back to the drawing board, after seeing it pointed to Mecca, I guess that is why it is still not finished.

Thank you, the funny thing is I have heard about this NO where, but after I read your thread I googled it and sure enough the info is out there!

After watching the videos (I hadn't followed this much since just before the "redesign") I can only come to the conclusion that he designed it the way he did - and redesigned it in a way that changes nothing - on purpose. I can't begin to imagine his motivation as he's not a Muslim as far as I'm aware; but there are just too many design characteristics that have to be taken as a celebration of the attacks rather than a memorial to the victims.

The father of the hero who led the charge on the cockpit with the words "Let's Roll" is the man leading the protest against this national disgrace and he's not the only surviving family member to feel this "memorial" is pissing on the memory of his son and the others who died. IMO, if even ONE family member objects to the memorial then the plans need to be scrapped in favor of something they can all agree on; after all, it was their loved ones who were killed.

ETA: When I saw Todd's father about to bust into tears, begging for viewers to help him stop this travesty before it's too late, my heart just broke for him. For a grown man to lose it like that in public, you know this issue is just tearing him up. And I'm sure he's not the only one.
edit on 9/12/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

yep I agree...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Wow...
Just because some people use their twisted imagination to associate something with the boogeyman doesn't make it true. You can take pretty much any shape in the world and by some leap of logic make it associated with whoever you want.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join