It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO is running the show ? Islam and Mecca ? Now they are behind the plane memorials of 9/11,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Is it Islam and Mecca ? Now they are behind the plane memorials of 9/11 attacks. Why say who is behind all this, it's clear that Islamists have far greater control and influence over events than we could ever concieve to be able to dictate such sensative things. As it says, this is very little sort of a complete insult to the victims of one of the 9/11 planes which crashed. ( Flight 93..)

www.youtube.com...#!

www.youtube.com...#!

edit on 12-9-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I don't even have to watch the videos to know what you are talking about; the Islamic symbolism at the memorial in Shanksville.

I only have one thing to say about that: Whoever designed that monstrosity had to have been on crack, or designed it that way on purpose to spit in the eyes of the nation, and on the memory of those murdered.

This guy's (the designer) is just too much, and whoever approved the design is a moron.

edit on 9/12/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by outerlimits
Is it Islam and Mecca ? Now they are behind the plane memorials of 9/11 attacks. Why say who is behind all this, it's clear that Islamists have far greater control and influence over events than we could ever concieve to be able to dictate such sensative things. As it says, this is very little sort of a complete insult to the victims of one of the 9/11 planes which crashed. ( Flight 93..)

The Rich are running the show.
Islam as the New Christianity
suits them just fine.
The deconstruction of society
will be profitable to them.
Yet the common man still
worships them.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Originally posted by outerlimits

The Rich are running the show.
Islam as the New Christianity
suits them just fine.
The deconstruction of society
will be profitable to them.
Yet the common man still
worships them.

Yes, and there now far more billionaires that are Muslim than ever before. They have managed to run the USA, ( Obama ) they certainly appear to control most of everyday events in the UK, with overt positive discrimination in their favour and the government does nothing about it. But yes, don’t worry the good old Rothschild family still seem to be way up the very top of the tree, along with a few other close friends...

As far as the common man goes, they are sheeple, brain washed, and brain dead. Automated robots! The star wars sort of quote comes in nicely here. (They are more machine now than man)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
What the hell happened to this website...

Now I remember why I haven't come here for a few months....

Look what you're saying is totally plausible... but ffs were talking about a crescent. It was a shape long before Islam ever existed...

Point me to some legal documents that prove the funding for this came from something Islam related, and I shall stand corrected.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Marulo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

And do you see the word "zion" in the 2012 Olympics logo??

Or is that too much of a squint?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marulo

Look what you're saying is totally plausible... but ffs were talking about a crescent. It was a shape long before Islam ever existed...

Point me to some legal documents that prove the funding for this came from something Islam related, and I shall stand corrected.

Does not have to be Islam funded, to be Islamist orientated or influenced. Nevertheless, covert Islamist behind it or not. It’s clear the majority of the relatives of those victims, have reasonably found a significant resemblance to the symbol, ( oddly enough) and find it offensive. As this memorial is in their memory the next of Kin’s concerns should be taken into account, don’t you think? But it’s clear they are not!!

Also, very strange isn't it The orientation is in line with MECA too, Hooo, very odd that, they seem to have got it all spot on for a none Islamist orientated design don’t they ? wonder what the maths chances of that are !!!! Ummmm
edit on 12-9-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by OldCorp

And do you see the word "zion" in the 2012 Olympics logo??

Or is that too much of a squint?

Point one, I think it's crap, rubbish anyway. But, (point 2. ( ZION,) Ummmm it's possible to see a connection,

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I don't know if the memorial is an overt (or covert) reference to Islam or not. I know what I think, but whether that's what it IS... I don't know. Regardless... whether it is, or isn't... that's not even the point.

Point is, they should have run a thousand miles away from anything that even had the potential to be misconstrued as an Islamic symbol of any sort.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
I don't know if the memorial is an overt (or covert) reference to Islam or not. I know what I think, but whether that's what it IS... I don't know. Regardless... whether it is, or isn't... that's not even the point.

Point is, they should have run a thousand miles away from anything that even had the potential to be misconstrued as an Islamic symbol of any sort.

I agree 1000 percent !!!!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Wow! I had no idea! I'm not sure why the designer of it didn't go back to the drawing board, after seeing it pointed to Mecca, I guess that is why it is still not finished.

Thank you, the funny thing is I have heard about this NO where, but after I read your thread I googled it and sure enough the info is out there!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marulo

so was the cross, eh?

and 5 pointed star.

but they still piss people off, don't they?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
prediction,

if it is built like that,

it will come down eventually.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I would like to add to this...I think it is a occult symbolism to give Islam a slap in the face...pure symbology by the same Zionists who committed the criminal act int the first place.

shall we look at mecca....interesting shot to say the least.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a77b8419fae.jpg[/atsimg]

Then we look at the NYC memorial shall we....not sure if it is coincedence or on purpose...you judge.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c4b206698e4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Looks like the are giving the American sheeple their own imitation kaba, as if to say here you go come and waste your time thinking about why we need to continue to take away your freedoms and continue our genocide on muslims.

To the one who said that TPTB dont care if Islam takes the place of christianity, well they ought to, because these thieves would all be handless if they lived under sharia law, and not only that theres no such thing as income tax in Islam and interest is forbidden, so due to the fact that none of them work for their money they'd all be living in a shoebox without hands to work. Now that I'd like to see.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

I was thinking about this last night; any ideas if the hollow in the centre matches the dimensions of Mecca? It seems Mecca is the male aspect, and America the female...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
I would like to add to this...I think it is a occult symbolism to give Islam a slap in the face...pure symbology by the same Zionists who committed the criminal act int the first place.

shall we look at mecca....interesting shot to say the least.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a77b8419fae.jpg[/atsimg]

Then we look at the NYC memorial shall we....not sure if it is coincedence or on purpose...you judge.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c4b206698e4.jpg[/atsimg]

can't see it, dude.

try to compare the shanksville memorial.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Peteos

lets see here are the dimensions for mecca

11.03 m (36.2 ft) by 12.86 m (42.2 ft

but i am having trouble finding the dimensions of the focal point of the fountains....but it would be interesting to see tha numbers as everything about the whole incident is about numbers...and ratios...dates and times.

I will keep looking.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

If possible, it might be worth taking into account the internal measurements of the Kaaba as well as the external.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join