It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Blueprint for Truth. The Scientifically Disproven Official Story.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by TupacShakur

Taken from a show called "Blowdown" who was following Controlled Demolitions Inc who were contracted to clean up the WTC along with many other "government" jobs including the Oklahoma City bombing.

Controlled Demolitions Inc.

>> Yeah, after 9/11 -- that was the FIRST GROUP I wondered about. Bush Inc. contracted the to INVESTIGATE accusations of demolition at the WTC -- but NOT the FBI. It seemed to me -- that if you wanted to keep a conspiracy small, you have the people who set the charges be the ones investigating.

When I found out that Marvin Bush part-owned the company that got CONTRACTED by Silverstein to be the security agency for the WTC -- it kind of made the hairs on my back stand up.

Here is a "theory" for how it could have been done. The "Security Upgrades" that were ordered months before 9/11 -- had, perhaps some Demolitions Experts dressed as the security guards. They probably worked at night.

Why would ANYONE question security guards?

The SECURITY at WTC could have set it up, and even better if the same people were the ones INVESTIGATING the rubble for demolition equipment.

>> Much like Bush's friends at a Funeral company in Texas that had former "guilty relations" with them politically were the group CONTRACTED by our Government to find very few dead bodies after Katrina -- even thought they shipped in approximately 5,000 body bags.

>> Following the Bush Crime Family -- you OFTEN get the investigators being the perpetrators. Standard Operating Procedure.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

1. Formulate a question. - What led to the WTC collapsing on 9/11.
2. Perform research and record observations - I have video, audio and witness evidence that supports two planes struck the WTC and they burned intensely for over an hour. They eventually failed and then collapsed. Here
3. Construct hypothesis and make predictions - Will a plane striking a skyscraper cause it to collapse...I predict it will not
4. Test with experiments - click here
5. Analyze results, draw conclusions - The towers fell. I saw the live video of that day, not the edited versions that circulate the net sites, that show where and when they failed...and then collapsed.
6. Determine whether or not hypothesis is corrobrated, then either try again or report results - There is no prior event in which an airliner hit a building and it collapsed however when a bear #s in the woods it still smells if no one is there.
And that hypothesis falls apart when these 10 things are considered, and when the controlled demolition hypothesis is scientifically validated: WTC7:

1. Sudden onset of destruction at base of structure.
2. Straight down, symmetrical collapse into footprint.
3. Demolition waves remove column support.
4. Free-fall speed through path of greatest resistance.
5. Total dismemberment of steel structure for shipping.
6. Minimal damage to adjacent structures.
7. Sounds and flashes of explosions.
8. Enormous clouds of pulverized concrete.
9. Squibs: explosive charges visible at upper floors.
10. Chemical evidence of cutter charges.
Twin Towers:

1. Sudden onset of destruction at location of jet impacts.
2. Straight down, symmetrical collapse outside footprint.
3. Squibs: explosive charges visible at lower floors.
4. Near free-fall pace through the path of greatest resistance.
5. Total dismemberment of steel structure.
6. Lateral ejection of structural steel up to 500ft.
7. Sounds and flashes produced by explosions.
8. Enormous pyroclastic clouds of pulverized concrete.
9. Iron microspheres in dust, pools of molten iron.
10. Chemical evidence of thermate cutter charges.

edit on 12-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

S&F wish I could star more! Funny where's Captainnotsoobvious now, here's your proof buddy! Tupac just blew your "Truthers - I'm calling you out" Thread to pieces and all those that stared his/her thread in ignorance.

Very nice summary of logical facts, BRAVO!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I am still laughing as I try to imagine how someone thinks the towers collapsed...

No sign of collapse at all, just total annihilation.

The fact that you can even type the word "collapse" and put it beside a picture of the towers and not blink an eye is astonishing...

We can say this, if these are your true beliefs OS'ers .... if you can even FATHOM somehow the official story is correct...you shall have all the terror in your lives just continue on.

And indeed it makes me sick and i think this site is run by SPOOKS, cause they have pictures of Taliban and 9/11 together... I have lost all respect for Skeptic Overlord... and anyone else who thought that was a good idea.

Yeah man, you found us, now get ready to lose your ego and power of fear over the populace, at least some of it....

Thanks for the fun on this site, but we will not fall for this CRAP anymore.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

sheeple actually believe lies told by the mainstream media.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by lkpuede

And the avid conspiracist believes that the TV is telling them lies so the TV can rule the world.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Amazing! This will help me when someone talks about the OS since I do not know all the facts.

Here, take my first ever S & F.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
All conspiracy theories aside - if we assume there was no conspiracy (just for the sake of it)..then it baffles me that there was not more HUGE outrage against the designers/builders who built such crappy structures.

edit on 12-9-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Good point, but how about the failure of our Armed Forces to respond?

More so after the 1st plane struck?

Condoleeza Rice saying we had no idea of something like an attack like this on the WTC's, yet they were supposedly running drills on them at the exact same time, which was supoosedly part of the confusion to the late response?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Look, I know this very old but, this might prove something. I am sorry if I was wrong but, I think I should post it anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

Not really, I believe what I want to believe after I done my OWN research and I don't believe it was a controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
TupacShakur, amazing research and effort put into this. I'm blown away. I've always thought something just wasn't quite right about the towers' collapse, it just didn't seem to fit with what had happened. I've dabbled into a bit of the conspiracy thoughts...but this blows everything else that I've read away.

As I said, amazing. Should be eye-opening for everyone that reads it. Thank you for the efffort you put in here. Definite S&F and wish I could give 10 of them!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by lkpuede

sooo...what do you call people who believe lies told at ATS?

just trying to understand.

EDIT: let me claify: i'd sure like to believe the theories around here, but i have yet to find one that follows any kind of consistant logic. that's why i'm trying to say.

edit on 12-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by downunderET

Excellent post, my compliments, however I'm still going with Dr. Judy Wood.

The is a video at Utube which shows a steel "spire" falling down vertically, however when you look at the top section you can "clearly see" the steel turning to dust, and thermite doesn't do that.
Stay away from that Judy Wood stuff, it makes the truth movement look bad.

The video you're referring to doesn't show the spire turning to "dust", it just looks that way because as it falls down it leaves some dust behind. Here, watch it and see what I mean:

I think the validity of those involved in the Architects, Engineers, Pilots, and Scientists is the best avenue to follow, and more likely to bring those who don't understand into the fold. Non-believers will be just that and look for anything they can to justify their beliefs. Science and research is a much stronger case.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

reply to post by lkpuede

And the avid conspiracist believes that the TV is telling them lies so the TV can rule the world.

lol...and finally we have the truth...

...it's all the dayum TV's fault!

i'd go and shoot my 50 inch flat screen...if Gears of War II didn't look so dayum good on it...plus the new Gears of War is coming out.

guess i'll just have to wait till next year to shoot it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede

reply to post by lkpuede

i'd go and shoot my 50 inch flat screen...if Gears of War didn't look so dayum good on it...

MSM uses TV and internet to publish their news. I could get my news from the internet but, where the heck would I get my news from on TV? MSM. Do not shot your TV. Just do not watch news on it.
edit on 12-9-2011 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by goh13

Originally posted by lkpuede

reply to post by lkpuede

i'd go and shoot my 50 inch flat screen...if Gears of War didn't look so dayum good on it...

MSM uses TV and internet to publish their news. I could get my news from the internet but, where the heck would I get my news from on TV? MSM. Do not shot your TV. Just do not watch news on it.
edit on 12-9-2011 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

but news here or anywhere else is no different. everybody and every organization has an agenda. even people who say they don't have an agenda have an agenda. I could listen to the Rush Limbaughs of the world, but he has an agenda too. his agenda is to recruit as many people to his political point of view so, ultimately, he can charge his advertisers more money and then hit up his employers for even more money. so where does one get news?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by LunchBocks

Damn, thats gotta be one of the best researched and thought out threads I've seen in a long while. I posted a link to this thread on FB so I could provide some support to my thoughts to my friends. This deserves so many flags and stars.
Hey man thank Richard Gage and AE911Truth, the majority of the info is just transferred from the film onto the website for the sake of convenience and time. They also put out another documentary, Experts Speak Out, two days ago and I might make a thread about that one too depending on what information they include.

I'm sorry. I cannot go along with the dead rapper and Gage's thesis. He left out any reference to the Sta-Puff Marshmallow man, which has every right to be considered as a source for the tower collapses as Gage's and his pile of monkey poop.

Not to mention Mothman and the Penguin and Lex Luthor, all of whom are more than slightly miffed that they are not given credit by Gage.

Seriously...if there was one shred of an iota of evidence that what Gage says is even remotely connected to the truth, why, in the 10 years since, has nothing been done about it with the exception of Gage lining his pockets with money that fools like you (and the dead rapper) keep sending him? A fool and his money are soon parted, while Gage gets to keep avoiding a real job.

In any event, keep up the good work! I love these chuckles that take you a day and a half to throw together - it keeps you off the streets, which can only be a good thing.

I don't know -- we have AMPLE evidence that we are in fact, occupying Afghanistan and Iraq. We've had AMPLE time to PROVE we had a reason to invade.

The "after Downing street memos" prove the Bush administration was strong-arming support and willing to make things up.

YET, after all this information -- and Dick Cheney admitting there was a torture policy -- Bush and Cheney have still NOT been brought to the Hague to be charged with War Crimes.

... and you know what -- trillions went missing on Wall Street -- and yet nobody but some small fry like Bernie Maddoff has been charged.

>> Does ANYONE with wealth and POWER ever pay for their crimes?

And, without a trial, or an impeachment of George Bush for having sex with his mistress -- how exactly are we GOING TO COLLECT EVIDENCE?

Your concept only rubs salt in the wound that we are a failed empire that is no longer run by the rule of law, and that people of honor and courage are NOT holding the reigns of power.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Apologies for not getting back to you quickly. I am an unfortunate college student with two jobs and a lot of classes to take.

With regards to your video, there are explanations. The first I would cite is that upon observation of building 7, it would appear that the exterior has some form of limestone or concrete on it. I'll do some research right now...

The original 7 World Trade Center was a 47-story building, designed by Emery Roth & Sons, with a red granite facade

en.wikipedia.org...

There we are. Now, as I understand it, granite is some fairly rigid material. The NIST model was a wireframe mesh, meant to display how the steel infrastructure reacts.

Here is a breakdown of what I see when I look at the WTC 7 collapse. I tried to take note of every detail:

www.youtube.com...

Now, by the observations I've made, it would actually only take a single explosive to technically take down the entire WTC 7, and this is a possibility. However, due to the presence of WTC 1 damage and fire, I am encouraged to think otherwise through logic and reason. Let me know what you think.

Edit: I would also like to apologize for my conduct in my previous post. It is just that I have seen the wrong simulation used so many times that it upsets me when I see it touted as evidence. It was early in the morning, and I allowed myself to use caps to emphasize my point. Hopefully I'm a bit more reasonable now.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

And, you know, even if WTC 1&2 and 7 were brought down through a controlled demolition, that doesn't mean OBL or terrorists of his kind were not involved. Don't get distracted.

editby]edit on 12-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Hmmm so as long as OBL or terrorists were involved, it would be oOK somehow if a planned demolition was involved?

So what then, the demolition was set up just in case the planes being flown into them didn't bring them down?

Which would defer to the post that Flight 93 may have been intended for WTC 7.

Why do those who believe the planes brought down the towers ever provide any validating evidence as to why WTC 7 fell later that day with no plane having struck it?
edit on 12-9-2011 by wecanthandlethetruth because: error in stating the planes twice when I meant to say towers in last sentence.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecanthandlethetruth
Hmmm so as long as OBL or terrorists were involved, it would be oOK somehow if a planned demolition was involved?

So what then, the demolition was set up just in case the planes being flown into them didn't bring them down?

Which would defer to the post that Flight 93 may have been intended for WTC 7.

Why do those who believe the planes brought down the planes ever provide any validating evidence as to why WTC 7 fell later that day with no plane having struck it?

You have to admit that WTC 7 was hit by debris from WTC 1 when it collapsed, and it was on fire for those entire 7 hours. Those are givens. It is not like WTC 7 was just standing perfectly intact when it came down. Firefighters had even cleared a collapse radius around it, which ended up leading to survivors under some of the rubble dying, because they knew that WTC 7 was going to come down.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join