It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Blueprint for Truth. The Scientifically Disproven Official Story.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well i see Verm has not come back to me on building seven...

As we know we do not have a exact repeatable senario to replicate what happened on the day with the planes...
but as far as bldg7 goes we can do some comparisons concerning fires bringing down steel structures...and well as we all know....hmmmm....this has not been done....there has been some partial collapses as was stated in the beginning of the thread...and those were after burn times of upto 18hrs....

Also as Great already stated NIST tests did not even show that there were failures of the structural components in their testing....hmmmm

ok so why bring it down then.....well as was said an investigation into one of the greatest finacial debachles of all time....So Senario....remember Flt 93 do we really know what it's intended target was...could it be possible that it was the pre rigged building of wtc7....

could it be that Lucky Larry and his fellow conspirators had to ummmm as he said..."pull it"

also something about bldg7 that does not seem to get mentioned...the building was highly configurable....it had redundancies built into the design so that whole sections of floor could be removed to accomodate greater ceiling heights for customers.
In some office buildings, that alteration would be impossible, but Silverstein Properties tried to second-guess the needs of potential tenants when it designed Seven World Trade Center as a speculative project.

''We built in enough redundancy to allow entire portions of floors to be removed without affecting the building's structural integrity, on the assumption that someone might need double-height floors,'' said Larry Silverstein, president of the company. ''Sure enough, Salomon had that need.

published 1989

what does this mean.....structural strength built into the steel frame of the building itself.

Now this thread is well presented and if people are wondering about the why fors and motives...and the money trail....try the thread in my signature...as it would be good to see this this stay focused on the structural integrity and how the structures could have been comprimised IMHO

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Tupac, stop clouding the issue with science and facts!
2nd

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Agreed, but you could have the same emotional impact if you simply blew up something like the Statue of Liberty, or some other landmark, vs. crippling your OWN economy. That's where it simply doesn't make sense.
Nah I don't think the emotional impact would be "the same".

Seeing news that a landmark or even the Twin Towers was blown up definitely would have a huge emotional impact, sort of like the Oklahoma City bombing except on a larger scale. But I think the since millions of people were watching live footage of the Towers burning and were already devastated by that sight, seeing the Towers collapse while all eyes were on them had a much more powerful emotional impact.

link   
Wow bravo! I am no stranger to 9/11 theories and there was a lot covered here that I did not know. Kudos for putting this together, hopefully after 10 years people will start to question and come to their own conclusions.

I loved this snippet

The top of the South Tower, on the other hand, falls with an angle of 22* as seen here: How can it crush the building symmetrically if it's falling off center? As seen in the following video, as well as the clip at 1:20:10 in the main video, the damage pattern is symmetrical:

edit on 12-9-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

link   
Another interesting fact: Jet-A burns at about 500 degrees. It is nothing more than refined kerosene with dye added for identifying purposes. I've burned kerosene in my home heater for 8 hours and it didn't melt! Funny how that works. Furthermore, jet engines are designed to burn jet fuel at an optimum fuel/air mixture for maximum efficiency. I wonder why the insides of the jet engines don't melt.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
others have been using the word "sheeple" for those who blindly follow what the main stream media says. however, those who follow blindly what is said on ATS are not sheeple. i'm not really following the logic.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well if it is SCIENTIFICALLY Proven that the Official Story is crap then why aren't the majority of scientists in the US and around the world saying so?

Why doesn't AE911Truth make an obvious emphasis on the importance of distribution of steel and concrete in this problem?

Are scientists more interested in making everything look complicated. How can the scientific mystique be maintained if things are easy to understand? After TEN YEARS this entire business is pretty ridiculous if it is easy to understand why airliners could not possible have done that. There were people saying that within a few months of 9/11.

911research.wtc7.net...

psik

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger
Another interesting fact: Jet-A burns at about 500 degrees. It is nothing more than refined kerosene with dye added for identifying purposes. I've burned kerosene in my home heater for 8 hours and it didn't melt! Funny how that works. Furthermore, jet engines are designed to burn jet fuel at an optimum fuel/air mixture for maximum efficiency. I wonder why the insides of the jet engines don't melt.

You and your facts and logic...sheesh

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
That is not correct.
www.youtube.com...
Final report by NIST shows 2.25 seconds of free fall published in November, 2008. NIST had to admit it since they were called out on it at their hearing in August, 2008. They only originally said it did not, now they have had to admit the fact based on evidence. Just google the term 'NIST admits free fall'

I quoted the November 2008 NIST report. It says in very plain language that the WTC 7 collapse did not go "from motionless to free fall instantly." The initial stage of the collapse was slower than free fall.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Taken from a show called "Blowdown" who was following Controlled Demolitions Inc who were contracted to clean up the WTC along with many other "government" jobs including the Oklahoma City bombing.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticDan
Finally some proper evidence of how 9/11 was an inside job, this is irrefutable evidence. ATS never seeks to amaze me

I would tend to think it was an Inside Job ! the Big Planning

Some of the Iron Workers(sky walkers) that built those Thought & Told me the Same Personally

When Ive askd them if a Airliner full of Kerosene can take down one of the Twin Towers Alone

There was no way a Plane with Kerosene took the Towers Down ! it was built designed for that known purpose a 707 was used as a Marker!! The Biggest Commercial passenger Plane at the time of the 70s

Walking High Steel
Mohawk Ironworkers at the Twin Towers
sonicmemorial.org...

Very Interesting a Must read if you have the time ...
The Genus of Tears: A Mohawk Ironworker’s Widow Remembers 9/11
By Leslie Logan September 10, 201
indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com...

Well hear the Iron Workers of what they have to say instead of the NYFD

Just as Joe casagiggi has said listen close at the 2:15 mark

WTC iron workers report molten steel at Ground Zero

A few around my area

9/11 Personal For Ironworker
By BRIAN HAYDEN
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2011
www.mpcourier.com...

You don't take life for granted'

Kyle BeauvaiS was one of 50 Mohawk ironworkers who participated in the rescue, recovery and cleanup effort at Ground Zero

Read more: www.montrealgazette.com...

Mohawk Ironworkers – An Old Spirit Rises From The Ashes
December 2002

By Raymond Barfett
firstnationsdrum.com...

Questions !

The Core
algoxy.com...

Where did all the Rubble go ! DID it became DUST !
9/11 Debris: Investigation of Ground Zero, Pt. 1

9/11 Debris: Investigation of Ground Zero, Pt. 2 (v. 2)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Regular peoples economy and the elite's economy are two different things. Why would they care what kind of struggles the common person goes through. They are lineing their pockets with war profits, at the same time they get to drive the prices of products they sell (petroleum) through the roof claiming these wars are causing instability in the markets.

The people that are profiting off of events such as 9/11 do not live in the same world as us, so I don't think we can comprehed their motives.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
That is not correct.
www.youtube.com...
Final report by NIST shows 2.25 seconds of free fall published in November, 2008. NIST had to admit it since they were called out on it at their hearing in August, 2008. They only originally said it did not, now they have had to admit the fact based on evidence. Just google the term 'NIST admits free fall'

I quoted the November 2008 NIST report. It says in very plain language that the WTC 7 collapse did not go "from motionless to free fall instantly." The initial stage of the collapse was slower than free fall.

"In following up on the erroneous measurement described by John Gross in Part I, I decided to look more carefully at the measurement and find the video frame NIST claims marks the beginning of the collapse. What I found is that there is no motion of the roofline for at least 20-30 video frames after the point identified by John Gross. In other words, the measurement is a complete fabrication with the goal of producing a "measurement" to agree with the result predicted by NIST's collapse model."
911speakout.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
WoW just found this!

Russian TV

Nine years after 9/11, 900 responders are dead

What about the cancers from the responders rescuers

On from my areasdied from cancer and was a Steel worker responder clearing out the debris at ground zero

The Genus of Tears: A Mohawk Ironworker’s Widow Remembers 9/11
By Leslie Logan September 10, 201
indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com...

edit on 12-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i think everyone is overlooking one gigantic fact. the 9/11 tragedy is the result of careful planning.

so you really think the goverment that once spent $200.00 for a hammer is capable of that?

or was it $400.00 for a toilet lid?

you give them people way too much credit.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I was watching the "eye witness testimony" 27min video and about half way through a construction worker starts talk about how he loved working in the building and wtc was a city of its own an stuff.

He then says that the wtc was such a good place to work because there was a lot of work to be done on the building constantly. So that makes me wonder who exactly has/was working in the building at least 1year before the towers collapsed. I think it wouldn't be to hard to investigate something like that and I think a lot of information could be had from it.

We need to start investigating these people who did work on the structure or elevators or lobby work (considering a bunch of people described the lobby being destroyed). Now that I think about it we would probably run into a bunch of walls considering if there were people who planted explosives in the building they would most likely be smart enough to cover their tracks pretty good.

Still..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You know what....i can see some people are questioning the purpose here...and why use planes....this Attack was not just about cover ups of financial dealing and to incite hatred towards muslims for Israels games...this was also about a whole lot of occult symbolism and sacrifice...this is about the sacrificial lambs...this is about the sacrifising of America in all it's glory....feeding the sheep to the wolves.

this is not just for causing death to the people as there are better ways to commit mass murder on a much larger scale.....heck fly planes into several football matches during a series... way more carnage.

These were buildings of choice....just like OKC bombing....these are targets that hit at the emotional centre points of the nation....The US was sacrificed for the benefit of what is to come in the bigger picture IMHO

now can we look at something with a much lighter tone to it...but also quite fitting in this thread...i mean hey...lets have a bit of fun as life is not always about the serious side of things...and it gives a european viewpoint too.

edit on 023030p://f29Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am not really a conspiracy theorist, but an excellent thread like this one makes me over-think A LOT about the "official" explanation.

I remember, on 9/11, one overwhelming feeling i had was also ANGER..not only against the terrorists etc. but to a HUGE part anger against whoever built the WTC.

It would (and still does not) go into my head how and why the towers crumbled, it was just sheer disbelief.

All conspiracy theories aside - if we assume there was no conspiracy (just for the sake of it)..then it baffles me that there was not more HUGE outrage against the designers/builders who built such crappy structures.

People focus their anger against the terrorists, islam, afghanistan etc. but they should be thinking how odd and HOW and WHY all those buildings crumbled in such ridiculous fashion - whether it was "controlled" or whether extremely shoddy architecture. ANY of this would be reason for massive outrage. But...no one cares, they think all is good and done going to war in afghanistan. LOTS of open questions, still after 10 years.

edit on 12-9-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Very comprehensive -- you've touched on a LOT of my favorite points, but in a better manner.

What seems so obvious that CANNOT be explained with the Government Theory -- is the molten metal. You show a picture of a crane picking up steal with bright, yellow-orange metal melting out of it.

As pointed out -- the "color temperature" of a metal is a key to how hot it is -- and this CANNOT be aluminum. If we are to believe this huge skyscraper was brought down by Jet Fuel -- how can we have molten steel during, or after the event?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
1. Formulate a question. - What led to the WTC collapsing on 9/11.
2. Perform research and record observations - I have video, audio and witness evidence that supports two planes struck the WTC and they burned intensely for over an hour. They eventually failed and then collapsed. Here
3. Construct hypothesis and make predictions - Will a plane striking a skyscraper cause it to collapse...I predict it will not
4. Test with experiments - click here
5. Analyze results, draw conclusions - The towers fell. I saw the live video of that day, not the edited versions that circulate the net sites, that show where and when they failed...and then collapsed.
6. Determine whether or not hypothesis is corrobrated, then either try again or report results - There is no prior event in which an airliner hit a building and it collapsed however when a bear #s in the woods it still smells if no one is there.

Nice thread though....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join