It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911GATE: Impossible Collapse Mega Proof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
From WeAreChange New Jersey...

On 4/11/11 WeAreChange New Jersey launched OPERATION: Expose 911GATE in order to make clear once and for all what really took place on September 11, 2001--a bloody coup d'état. Debunkers and deniers of 9/11 truth have been whining for years to see conclusive proof of a criminal cover-up of 9/11, pointing to an inside job...well, HERE IT IS! 5TB (5000 Gigabytes) of previously unreleased material.

Amateur footage and even public news reports were censored and covered up for ten years. If you are a 9/11 debunker, a 9/11 truther, on the fence, a member of the press, a government official, police officer, firefighter, or just a regular citizen looking into this information for the very first time, this is the perfect video series for you! This is easily the biggest story of the decade, if not the century. Isn't 5000 Gigabytes (10 years worth) of classified information enough to spark your interest?

Thanks to James Gourley at the International Center for 9/11 Studies, the only individual to successfully sue NIST over a FOIA request for the entirety of the footage that's been covered up for the past 10 years, we now have overwhelming evidence that disproves the official story of nine-eleven. We here at WeAreChangeNewJersey.COM will continue to post this new evidence until it is fully released.

This is a very well made compilation of clips discussing how strong the WTC towers were, and how it could withstand multiple plane strikes to it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
haha!

before i even clicked this thread i said "10 bucks says its youtube link"

Pay up OP!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velocismo
haha!

Pay up OP!

I just won a dollar, from myself!

It's not the mainframe it's the content that counts. Don't pre-judge.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velocismo
haha!

Pay up OP!

If you look at the video you will clearly see it was taped off Discovery HD.

Give the OP his money back

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

On 4/11/11 WeAreChange New Jersey launched OPERATION: Expose 911GATE in order to make clear once and for all what really took place on September 11, 2001--a bloody coup d'état.

Since the same people who were in charge of the état before 9/11 were still in charge of the état after 9/11, I do not think the coup d'état was successful.

Amateur footage and even public news reports were censored and covered up for ten years.

How could public news reports have been censored? There is no requirement to submit news reports to a censor before broadcasting.

Isn't 5000 Gigabytes (10 years worth) of classified information enough to spark your interest? Thanks to James Gourley at the International Center for 9/11 Studies, the only individual to successfully sue NIST over a FOIA request for the entirety of the footage that's been covered up for the past 10 years, we now have overwhelming evidence that disproves the official story of nine-eleven.

If they got it through FOIA, it's not classified. It's either declassified, or it never was classified.
edit on 11-9-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

You got me there, 10 bucks it is.

Long drawn out diatribes of text, photos, and videos have been done to death on here. This is just another sprinkle on the 911 Sunday that's brand new. I recommend taking 10 minutes to watch it, a lot of effort was put into this edit.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I just won a dollar, from myself!
It's not the mainframe it's the content that counts. Don't pre-judge.

Thanks Farva! lol
Your right... but seeing this over and over again on ATS

"i did a bunch of research and i have new found evidence such as this YouTube link i found in Google" brings instant groans of the same old same old.

This jaded post brought to you by an ATS ancient civilizations forum lurker. Same crap there too.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Realistically, they were two buildings made of steel. How the # could they collapse in less then an hour without a bomb ?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So, why did they fall? My husband says the fire melted the steal and collapsed it all. I am not sure that would work. I know the Jets were full of fuel. I guess I need to do some research.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Realistically, they were two buildings made of steel. How the # could they collapse in less then an hour without a bomb ?

And you think an average bomb would be less effective doing that as opposed to a whole JET filled with jet fuel burning for 50+ minutes?

Or reworded: You think that a Jet slammed into the towers and jet fuel burning for an hour would NOT accomplish that - although a bomb surely would bring the buildings down?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by applebaum
So, why did they fall? My husband says the fire melted the steal and collapsed it all. I am not sure that would work. I know the Jets were full of fuel. I guess I need to do some research.

Old buildings from the 70s, shoddy design, super-hot jet fuel burning for 50+ minutes. Steel weakens/breaks...top part of building comes down and each floor falls downwards onto the other since they cant hold the weight of whats coming down. It does actually NOT need a nobel price brain to understand this - however, of course, c-theorists will tell you its not possible as they do for a decade already

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by applebaum

Old buildings from the 70s, shoddy design, super-hot jet fuel burning for 50+ minutes. Steel weakens/breaks...top part of building comes down and each floor falls downwards onto the other since they cant hold the weight of whats coming down. It does actually NOT need a Nobel price brain to understand this - however, of course, c-theorists will tell you its not possible as they do for a decade already

You've got a point. A great point.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Since my previous comment, I have been reading up on it. Yes, it does seem possible that the fires are what brought them down..It does make sense.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Old buildings from the 70s, shoddy design, super-hot jet fuel burning for 50+ minutes. Steel weakens/breaks...top part of building comes down and each floor falls downwards onto the other since they cant hold the weight of whats coming down. It does actually NOT need a nobel price brain to understand this - however, of course, c-theorists will tell you its not possible as they do for a decade already

You forgot two elements, 80% of the debris was ejected outside of the towers footprints, how is this possible for a gravity induced collapse?, and even more important - how does a horizontal flowing kinetic energy force induce a vertical based weight based collapse with only 20% of it`s original structure?.

47 core beams, gaining in strength/size the nearer to ground level they got, what was above these (apart from the roof hat trusses that they had reliably supported since they were built) causing them to fail also bearing in mind 80% of the weight they had supported was now ejected away from them.

Looking forward to your *nobel price* brain explaining these aspects.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

You forgot two elements, 80% of the debris was ejected outside of the towers footprints, how is this possible for a gravity induced collapse?, and even more important - how does a horizontal flowing kinetic energy force induce a vertical based weight based collapse with only 20% of it`s original structure?.

47 core beams, gaining in strength/size the nearer to ground level they got, what was above these (apart from the roof hat trusses that they had reliably supported since they were built) causing them to fail also bearing in mind 80% of the weight they had supported was now ejected away from them.

Looking forward to your *nobel price* brain explaining these aspects.

Bingo! And we wonder why people ask was there a bomb.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In addition, the Plane wasn't full of fuel, likewise a good amount of it was expelled into the fireball that occurred on impact,

the fuel could not reach a high enough degree to melt steel, likewise an open air fire couldn't reach degrees high enough to melt steel,

on top of the fact that the center support system would have been somewhat standing, Likewise the building would have toppled over by way of the hole in the side,

that is of course pretending that all the reports of explosions, and the firemen saying it sounded/viewed as a controlled demolition, the rivers of melted iron that is impossible with jet fuel and steel, and other such FACTS never occurred

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
correction three buildings collapsed, Building 7 is the one that takes alot of faith in the guvment to believe wasn't demo'ed.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Just noticed the first 2 replies were within 3 minutes. Just shows you that people dont even review the video or material before responding. Juvenile.

edit on 11-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Good video OP. Some of the clips were from The History Channel's episode about the WTC (aired in 2001 before 9/11). That show had mentioned a building(s) wide renovation that had just finished. I've always felt that was when the demo charges were planted. Of course, can't find the original on the net, just the updated one (after 9/11).

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Indeed,

The buildings were built to withstand hits from planes, Experts/Qualified Individuals claim multiple planes,

Likewise, how is it that the debris disintegrated? Likewise be propelled miles away?

If i recall didn't NIST itself rule out a 'Pancake Collapse' ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join