It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, looks like I made my wife upset. Denial?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well if your wife even latently believes in god try to debate her on how god does not exist. She wont be all over you for that either.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Here, show her this:

www.youtube.com...

It'll either bring you together or forever put a wedge in your relationship. Not my intent. I believe in love but....it's important enough to share and hopefully deduce a common opinion.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
this happens a lot with me and my girlfriend, I've now decided to stop as it's a complete waste of my time. Not only 9/11 but other events around the world too.

My only problem with this is, most of people are like this or worse ...

but what can we do?

What can you do? How about stop going to those damned fool conspiracy web sites for all your information, or at the very least, do your own research to see if the information you're getting off those damned fool conspiracy websites is even true.

It just exasperates me to no end how the supposed "truthers" are constantly posting outright rubbish that even a 30 second googe search would disprove- the hijackers were all illiterate cave men, the hijackers are still alive, all the WTC bomb dogs were withdrawn, noone saw what hit the Pentagon, Cheney gave a stand down order, there were missile pods on flight 175, etc etc etc. Plus, the truthers are foced to heavily rely on the faith that there are armies of secret gov't agents planted throughout all walks of life, who are planting fake aircraft wreckage, pretending to be relatives of victims, making false eyewitness statements, fabricating false research papers, etc etc etc.

The only denial I'm seeing is coming from the truthers, as they'll make up any ridiculous story or accusation they have to, as long as it helps them keep their conspiracy claims alive. The moment they have to resort accuse Ted Olson of lying to cover up the murder of his own wife in order for them to avoid having to admit they're wrong, it's the moment these conspiracy truthers prove they really have no credibility.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

I guess I'm lucky.
My husband and I agree there is a 9/11 conspiracy, that the JFK OS has a whole lot of holes in it, and that MSM lies or at best doesn't tell us what is going on.
We both watch alternative theory videos. We find each other cool books to read.
We both belong to ATS, although he doesn't post.

In spite of the chaos around, life is good sometimes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join