It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of Oppression Part 1: MEDIAOCRACY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is a little something I put together...

EDIT: This video focuses on the media, not 911. 911 is covered, but that's not the purpose. My editorial comments are due to the timing of the video release.

On the eve of 911 we must reflect on the anniversary of this event with more than just sympathy. While we all share a feeling of loss for this tragic event, we don't all share the same feeling of closure. 10 years of time has not healed, rather, revisionist history pours salt in a bitter wound that can only be treated with the truth. Part of this video focuses on how the media deals with 911.
edit on 10-9-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Sep 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: all caps in title

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

what we need to do is get over it and stop complaining
this happens everyday to thousands of people, as a result of the us government
if you cant hack it dont deal it to other people

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Informative video, thanks for putting some the shenanigans of MSM in one video for us to watch.
All the more chilling......

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Informative video, thanks for putting some the shenanigans of MSM in one video for us to watch.
All the more chilling......

No problem, thanks for watching.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

what we need to do is get over it and stop complaining
this happens everyday to thousands of people, as a result of the us government
if you cant hack it dont deal it to other people

So we need to give up and stop complaining? What do you mean by hack it? Comply?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Honestly, I am not surprised at the depth in which this problem goes, the mass media has over stepped it boundaries so many times in the past and continues to do so because some court said it is okay to lie to the public. This is unacceptable and unforgivable. Thank you for showing it in such a way that is easy to understand and in a way that leaves no question about the lies mass media is feeding the public at large.

You did an awesome job putting this together. Your visual effects and transitions rivals those that get paid to lie to us. thank you for putting it together.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Agarta because: spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thanks for watching, bro. I obviously need some more practice with my video making skills, but this was a good exersize.

One of the scenes in the movie I have never seen posted elsewhere about the reporter who was fired for simply recording the truth... It seems the truth is a dangerous thing... even back in 1991.

Originally posted by Agarta
Honestly, I am not surprised at the depth in which this problem goes, the mass media has over stepped it boundaries so many times in the past and continues to do so because some court said it is okay to lie to the public. This is unacceptable and unforgivable. Thank you for showing it in such a way that is easy to understand and in a way that leaves no question about the lies mass media is feeding the public at large.

You did an awesome job putting this together. Your visual effects and transitions rivals those that get paid to lie to us. thank you for putting it together.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Agarta because: spelling

top topics

join