It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Why on the 10th Anniversary are they blowing up in the NEWS that Americans are in fear of a second Attack. i haven't seen any evidence of this.

no doubt 9/11 has changed my view on certain cultures , but i have never feared any of this nor has anyone i have known.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
my guess is there are using the psychology of paranoia, if you hear that everyone else is scared you start looking for a reason to be scared yourself,..................the leash is tightening

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
thats because suburban people like to be scared, they love that feeling it makes them feel alive and flowing with adrenal rush after they have to quick walk across the street cause a black guy is coming right for them and believing there unborn daughter is mortal danger cross the street and get clipped by a truck or something only when helped up 12 year old kid they where so scared of. Now either feeling stupid or still to scared to answer the kids question "are you OK" with any response other then take my wallet,

I didn't want to go see that scary movie anyway and the black kids like I didn't either scary movie suck you want to be scared then fallow me and drop the f-bomb in front my momma she said she slap the black off me your gone and up clear if you do

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's all about the fear.

“Campaigns with purely emotional content performed about twice as well (31% vs. 16%) with only rational content, and those that were purely emotional did a little better (31% vs 26%) those that mixed emotional and rational content.”

www.neurosciencemarketing.com...

This was in 1928; 73 years before 911 and Bernays was writing with the experience of the American Propaganda used in the WWI…it was this propaganda machine, one that relied on imagery instead of rationality, which was so successful in swaying the masses to do the bidding of the ruling minority. It was this system that so impressed Hitler that the Nazis emulated it in the next world war. That’s right; the Nazis copied American propaganda because American propaganda is second to none.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Black Magic Psyop is at work here. The media is trying to use negative energy to get the United States....No the World to believe and fear something bad will happen tomorrow and this is what they need.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It almost feels like they want to turn the clocks back to the original 9/11, they are so desperate for America to feel the "unity" after 9/11, (unity = fear). I think it's a sign their lie is falling apart. Even people who don't care about 9/11 conspiracy theories are feeling like the media is obsessing about this way too much.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by werk71

Its government strategy to keep its citizens in fear.
But it is fear created by the government.
We have the same treatment here in the UK over the 7/7 bombings.
Lets be honest, who needs "Al Qaeda" as terrorists when you have your own government doing such a good job.
Your government is the terrorist.
With citizens in constant fear, they are easy to manipulate and are more readily inclined to give up their freedoms and submit to greater control, until eventually we will be living in a police state.
It is a little too early for an "event", Obama needs a big boost in the opinion polls.
I suspect this will come a little closer to your elections next year.

top topics

join