It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction to the Unkown.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members! I am new here,well sort of, I found this site in late July. Since then I find myself coming back to it daily. Last night I saw some weird stuff in the sky and knew that it was finally time to create an account, so here I am. Generally, I found myself all over the forms from NWO to D4RK KN1GHT and look forward to sharing my 2 cents with everyone.

-Ultinium

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultinium

So what did you see in the sky exactly??

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
We look forward to hearing your views/thoughts as well.

Welcome to the Happy Place.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KryptKeeper

So what did you see in the sky exactly??

Well just over the past week I have noticed an increase in low-flying planes where I live between the hours of 9pm - 11pm. I do live by a very active Fedex hanger,though. Last night, however, I saw something flashing rapidly and repeatedly of only white lights (most planes have a red and sometimes green light also all the lights aren't strobe lights either). The lights also seemed to be a much more 'white' color making a normal plane's lights look like a manilla color. I noticed it looked weird, but could very well still be a plane. The thing that caught my eye was another "plane" it seemed to have normal lighting of 2 white lights and 1 red light in the middle. I saw it come from overhead then suddenly turn around and go back the way it came. It could still very well be a small plane but it just caught my interests. Also, to refer back to the first statement I noticed about 20 low-flying planes during 9pm - 11 pm last night, which is a lot more than normal and very annoying as they can be a little loud and make my house shake a little about equal to a good booming thunder.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

edit on 10-9-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Welcome my friend, you'll spend endless hours searching on this website for interesting and cool stuff.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

Welcome my friend, you'll spend endless hours searching on this website for interesting and cool stuff.

HaHa. Indeed I will. As I have done so when I first found ATS. I'm about to do it again as it is a whole new site after creating a profile!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Text Red
Hello and Welcome from South Texas
Where its so hot the state is on fire
Again Welcome to the ATS Jungle

new topics

top topics

join